Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Marilyn Manson continues in being a pressed lame old man & calls Bieber a girl

"Marilyn Manson has reignited his beef with Justin Bieber, describing him as a “girl” with “the mind of a squirrel”.

Last month saw shock-rocker Manson make headlines after he called Bieber a “piece of shit” for claiming that he made him “relevant again” with his range of repurposed Manson merchandise. “He was a real piece of shit in the way he had the arrogance to say that,” Manson said of the incident.

Manson later suggested that the pair had reconciled, hinting at a possible collaboration between the pair.

Now, in a recent radio interview, Manson has said of Bieber: “Well he’s in some sort of sexual religious cult with an Asian version of Dave Navarro, apparently. The guy doesn’t wear a shirt… But no, I don’t like to fight with girls, so I don’t want to fight with Justin Bieber.”

When asked what Bieber’s thoughts must have been with his repurposed merch, Manson said: “I don’t know, because I don’t know how to use the mind of a squirrel.”

http://www.nme.com/news/music/marilyn-manson-justin-bieber-squirrel-girl-2150641

let it go grandpa, no1 cares about your "music" sorry1

1 minute ago, Bad Girl said:

In all honesty Bieber was being extremely rude towards him and he has every right to be pissed off and angry.

Yes but it's snow from yesterday. Like the fact that Manson keeps rambling about it is just dead1

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

I wouldn't say that out loud if i were you considering you have a brit stan badge

oh lemme say it again ny2

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

drag that talentless dyke King gaga13

also the mind of a squirrel ny2 true dat tho ny2

also coming for "badge stan" (one of 16 btw) is the lamest weak attempt to drag when you have no arguments ny2

Why doesn't he just let it go? jj4 I know Bieber started it, and he's certainly not a bottle of joy, but Manson should be the more mature of the two here. Why does he keep succumbing to a childish level with these comments? I mean, I'm assuming he was asked about Bieber, but it's very easy to stay above it all. Especially when you're a legend in your own right, like Manson.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.