Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Marilyn Manson continues in being a pressed lame old man & calls Bieber a girl

Just now, Simón. said:

I smell a double standard but okay 

8. Artist sections (Faves + Spotlight) are for members to discuss the music and the artists freely and maturely without having to fend off someone breathing down their neck. However, light, on-topic shade related to the posted story is acceptable in the World News & Celebrity Gossip and Music Mania sections (excluding subsections). If you want to shade a Fave, post a troll thread, or bash artists without limitation, please make use of Battlegrounds (which will be unlocked for posting once you have reached 50 posts).

You can shade Bieber in this thread and you can shade Manson in this thread. Anyone else is off-limits. Capisce?

7 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I get why he would be mad towards Justin but calling him a girl is such a 2012 drag....out of all the things to call him he sticks to that stale “insult” orangu1 

This. dead2 Like isn't he almost 60 or something? dead2 I would've expected a more mature response or a better drag tbh. dead2 

9 minutes ago, Monster said:

This. dead2 Like isn't he almost 60 or something? dead2 I would've expected a more mature response or a better drag tbh. dead2 

2 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

He's not even 50 jj3 

48 jj3 

10 minutes ago, Americunt said:

You can shade Bieber in this thread and you can shade Manson in this thread. Anyone else is off-limits. Capisce?

is that how you spell it?  i thought thered be an h in it brit15 

17 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I love Manson but he is literally fighting a 21 yr old and it doesn't help that it is essentially one sided at this stage sia5 

23 jj3 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

"Marilyn Manson has reignited his beef with Justin Bieber, describing him as a “girl” with “the mind of a squirrel”.

Last month saw shock-rocker Manson make headlines after he called Bieber a “piece of shit” for claiming that he made him “relevant again” with his range of repurposed Manson merchandise. “He was a real piece of shit in the way he had the arrogance to say that,” Manson said of the incident.

Manson later suggested that the pair had reconciled, hinting at a possible collaboration between the pair.

Now, in a recent radio interview, Manson has said of Bieber: “Well he’s in some sort of sexual religious cult with an Asian version of Dave Navarro, apparently. The guy doesn’t wear a shirt… But no, I don’t like to fight with girls, so I don’t want to fight with Justin Bieber.”

When asked what Bieber’s thoughts must have been with his repurposed merch, Manson said: “I don’t know, because I don’t know how to use the mind of a squirrel.”

http://www.nme.com/news/music/marilyn-manson-justin-bieber-squirrel-girl-2150641

let it go grandpa, no1 cares about your "music" sorry1

i thought you didn't stan him anymore?

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

is that how you spell it?  i thought thered be an h in it brit15 

in italian i think the ce is pronounced like che anywhere else jay1 and che is like ke innit?

33 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Not you all sleeping on the iconic

sexual religious cult with an Asian version of Dave Navarro

fall8

That pastor foreplay thing is honestly a major kii, and the pics keep coming fall5

As an Ink Master stan, I was wondering if people here knew Dave Navarro fall8 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.