Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Are you guy STILL mad that Madonna will never be on Michael Jackson’s level ?

4 minutes ago, Entea said:

Anyway, I believe both are legendary artists and to compare them together is like comparing The Beatles with The Rolling Stones jj4

Y’all compare arstist all the time, please stop.

6 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Then she said she was lying because she was brainwashed by her abusive husband who hated Michael 

5 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

She later said her husband forced her to say all this garbage.

LaTEA cancelled. 

tumblr_inline_oi3iz2qaub1s7u1u6_500.gif

Yeah sure! Because... we all know someone who broke up with their husband would continue to bash the money-making machine of their family.

She‘s made more LaMoney out of being MJ‘s oh so loving older sister after he died than she did during her years as a Grammy award winning singer.

LaToyaJackson-290x250.jpg

58 minutes ago, Frozen said:
  Hide contents

@THEM - Rebel 

@Nocturn- Historian

@Angelus - Statistician

@ZAYN MALIK - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Starlight - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Breathless Mahoney - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Scarlett O'Hara - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@Cosmic Love - Sinner

@Beaux - Boy Toy

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@ICONICK - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@Kimmy Kardashian - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@Andrew Michael - Sticky & Sweet

@Devil Pray - Spanish Eyes

@Dawni - Future Lover

@The Greatest Whore - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Bad Girl - Drunk by 6

@Swish - Bhad Bitch

Y’all are so mad that a black man is more respected than Madonna hahahhaha

Shit, I didn't know I was, thanks for the heads-up! bey5

4 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Yeah sure! Because... we all know someone who broke up with their husband would continue to bash the money-making machine of their family.

She‘s made more LaMoney out of being MJ‘s oh so loving older sister after he died than she did during her years as a Grammy award winning singer.

LaToyaJackson-290x250.jpg

Latoya is and was always mentally unstable anyway, add a history of domestic abuse and a spousal abuse and you will have a TRUE living mess of a human being, it was lame for her to do that to her brother but oh well, i will never blame her because she was a victim in all of it 

tumblr_inline_oi3iz2qaub1s7u1u6_500.gif

the shittiest of them all is their father, and i will actually come for the mother too cuz she was silent on everything, the jacksons are abused souls. 

Anyway, nowadays MJ is more respected for the following reasons:

- he was male

- not openly gay or supportive of the LGBT community

- originally black but went white after bleaching because he didn’t want vitiligo spots (which makes him respectable among both black and white audiences)

- he was a better singer and dancer

- he died after years of people abandoning him and giving him nothing but contempt and resemtment. They feel bad and now they think they have to make up for neglecting him.

Let's not pretend that people gave a shit about the pedophile before he went to hell. The only reason why he's "respected" and "remembered" nowadays is because he died. People who support that pile of shit are trash too. Pedophiles deserve to burn in hell. 

7 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

- he was male

- originally black but went white after bleaching because he didn’t want vitiligo spots (which makes him respectable among both black and white audiences) ..... 

- he died after years of people abandoning him and giving him nothing but contempt and resemtment. They feel bad and now they think they have to make up for neglecting him.

hclinton-nodding_zps3be9c096.gif

/EndThread

2 minutes ago, havok said:

Let's not pretend that people gave a shit about the pedophile before he went to hell. The only reason why he's "respected" and "remembered" nowadays is because he died. People who support that pile of shit are trash too. Pedophiles deserve to burn in hell. 

if he was a pedophile, why didn't he go to jail or got treated like onika's brother? huh? 

i will give you that his relationship with kids was strange, yes, i will give u that, but that doesn't mean he was a pedophile, u'd need an evidence for such claim, i personally think he thought in his head he was a child too like them, like a "peter pan complex" or sth, it explains his handling of sex and intimacy..... he was truly an interesting personality.

7 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

- he was male

- originally black but went white after bleaching because he didn’t want vitiligo spots (which makes him respectable among both black and white audiences)

In other words he was a victim, a child like character misunderstand by the GP and abused by the media till his Death.  Madonna can't relate, Yes the media tried (still trying) to take her down but she is strong, stronger than MJ ever was. The GP sees her as someone that is defiant and hard so they don't feel sorry for her (like they do now for MJ) oh and yes there is the fact that she is a woman in a misogynistic socity. I love my fave, she is someone that is a good role model. Be strong, speak your mind and don't  be a victim.  I feel bad for those who are ignorant enough not to see how great she is.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.