Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Are you guy STILL mad that Madonna will never be on Michael Jackson’s level ?

10 hours ago, Frozen said:

Madge stans like to re write history. @Bad Girl even said that Madonna was more popular than Michael Jackson. We all know that’s a fat lie. Madonna will never be on Michael Jackson’s level

She was in late 90's and 00's ellie1

8 hours ago, havok said:

Let's not pretend that people gave a shit about the pedophile before he went to hell. The only reason why he's "respected" and "remembered" nowadays is because he died. People who support that pile of shit are trash too. Pedophiles deserve to burn in hell. 

They did, and they was dragging him hard, after his death everyone 'forgave' him tho ellie1 'suddenly' ellie1

58 minutes ago, Angelus said:

I love how his own sister exposing him. But them again everyone knew it was true. There were too many 'lowkey'evidences, from kids describing his erect penis and moles on it to his pubes, secret silent alarms in his room, secret closet filled with pics of naked tortured kids etc.

I wonder how he bought his freedom out, probably the same way Harvey was keeping his 'side projects' a secret...

LaToyaJackson-290x250.jpg

Omg ew, I didn't know this. awk1

2 hours ago, Angelus said:

I love how his own sister exposing him. But them again everyone knew it was true. There were too many 'lowkey'evidences, from kids describing his erect penis and moles on it to his pubes, secret silent alarms in his room, secret closet filled with pics of naked tortured kids etc.

I wonder how he bought his freedom out, probably the same way Harvey was keeping his 'side projects' a secret...

LaToyaJackson-290x250.jpg

The one thing that sort of proved his innocence post mortem was the fact that he was uncircumcised and had a foreskin. The kid said his penis was circumcised.

9 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

even if this is fiction this is a creepy gross thing to write jj4

Yeah, when it is madonna who's talking and promoting sex with minors publicly is is fiction, but to them michael being innocent is fiction and lies. 86iLkzx.gif

14 hours ago, BEAUX said:

if he was a pedophile, why didn't he go to jail or got treated like onika's brother? huh? 

i will give you that his relationship with kids was strange, yes, i will give u that, but that doesn't mean he was a pedophile, u'd need an evidence for such claim, i personally think he thought in his head he was a child too like them, like a "peter pan complex" or sth, it explains his handling of sex and intimacy..... he was truly an interesting personality.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/06/21/items-discovered-police-michael-jackson/ nat1

13 hours ago, Pandora said:

Michael's level? You mean 6ft under buried in pedophilic GUILT? I don't think so sweetie

This flawless drag. moo2

6 hours ago, HninSi said:

Lol, why are Madonna's fans accusing Michael of pedophile (or Whitney for using drugs)? It was their PERSONAL life problems. The most important thing is that they were exceptionally talented and didn't have to deliberately use shock values and cheap antics. The GP's focus is on their talent and they are deservedly respected.

Can't say the same bout Madonna.

Imagine being so fucked up and blinded by hate, for a person that doesn't even you exist let me add, to the point of saying that being a pedophile doesn't matter. brit5

I can't with the uncultured swines here comparing fiction to reality, I guess they are not familiar with the term "fiction", I mean even "It" by fucking Stephen King contains an orgy part when the protagonists were kids, what about Nabokov's  Lolita, sure they don't even know about fucking Sade or Bukowski's literature, that's why they act so shocked reading Madonna's book, Idiots...

1 hour ago, havok said:

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/06/21/items-discovered-police-michael-jackson/ nat1

This flawless drag. moo2

Imagine being so fucked up and blinded by hate, for a person that doesn't even you exist let me add, to the point of saying that being a pedophile doesn't matter. brit5

Oh I'm positively sure you know what I mean ayumi1 If I have to stan a saint, I'd choose Buddha, except sainthood isn't what we look for in music stars. We look for musical talent. Oh yes, that's what Madonna lacks and that's why you all are so seethed and it's entertaning.

And Michael was not found guilty.

2 hours ago, HninSi said:

Oh I'm positively sure you know what I mean ayumi1 If I have to stan a saint, I'd choose Buddha, except sainthood isn't what we look for in music stars. We look for musical talent. Oh yes, that's what Madonna lacks and that's why you all are so seethed and it's entertaning.

And Michael was not found guilty.

MJ used the money he earned with his talent to abuse kids, Madonna in the other hand adopted some  children to give them a better life... that speaks volumes...bey2

21 hours ago, Frozen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@THEM - Rebel 

@Nocturn- Historian

@Angelus - Statistician

@ZAYN MALIK - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Starlight - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Breathless Mahoney - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Scarlett O'Hara - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@Cosmic Love - Sinner

@Beaux - Boy Toy

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@ICONICK - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@Kimmy Kardashian - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@Andrew Michael - Sticky & Sweet

@Devil Pray - Spanish Eyes

@Dawni - Future Lover

@The Greatest Whore - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Bad Girl - Drunk by 6

@Swish - Bhad Bitch

Y’all are so mad that a black man is more respected than Madonna hahahhaha

this was the real problem in this mess...wtf 

this is a reason for banning.

2 minutes ago, Solaris Lorica said:

this was the real problem in this mess...wtf 

this is a reason for banning.

Nowdays is all about race, racist people being soo transparent with this thread. Black is better than white that is the whole purpose of this stupid thread. Sad

12 hours ago, HninSi said:

Lol, why are Madonna's fans accusing Michael of pedophile (or Whitney for using drugs)? It was their PERSONAL life problems. The most important thing is that they were exceptionally talented and didn't have to deliberately use shock values and cheap antics. The GP's focus is on their talent and they are deservedly respected.

Can't say the same bout Madonna.

So everyone’s just supposed to ignore when someone ruins a child’s life by sexually abusing them, just because they’re musically talented? I’d take “cheap antics” over molestation any day, but I guess not all of us are born with decent morals. God, some of you are so disgusting and full of shit.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.