Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ICEQueen

Did Madonna take more risks than MJ in her Musical career?

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Power ballads existed before those two and have always been popular. The reach. jj3

Madonna popularized EDM and the use of country in electronic music during the 2010s, while she was doing it in the beginning of the 2000s.  jj2 Madonna, besides some other artists, lifted pop to a whole new level and showed it could be more than a catchy and meaningless song. julia1 

Weak weak, begging for mercy reply.

(1) I don't even have to prove the immense influence Whitney and Mariah have on ballad trends and more importantly melismatic singing.

(2) blurred reply without facts. Let me make it clear, she sang EDM in the beginning of 2000s, but she couldn't start a trend. Teen-pop, hip-hop, and rnb dominated that decade in that order.

Don't embarrass yourself with the bolded parts.

1 hour ago, HninSi said:

(1) I don't even have to prove the immense influence Whitney and Mariah have on ballad trends and more importantly melismatic singing.

(2) blurred reply without facts. Let me make it clear, she sang EDM in the beginning of 2000s, but she couldn't start a trend. Teen-pop, hip-hop, and rnb dominated that decade in that order.

lmfao1 

5 hours ago, HninSi said:

Ballads were a trend decades before mariah and whitney debuted. 

Stop lying.

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

Ballads were a trend decades before mariah and whitney debuted. 

Stop lying.

Lying? Where? Whitney popularized the power ballad trend in the 80s, and with Mariah, it became a standard. Even Madonna bandwagoned on that wave in the 90s.

Again, what music genre Madonna popularize? creep1

7 minutes ago, HninSi said:

Lying? Where? Whitney popularized the power ballad trend in the 80s, and with Mariah, it became a standard. Even Madonna bandwagoned on that wave in the 90s.

Again, what music genre Madonna popularize? creep1

Power ballads were trend decades before with Barbra being queen of them. Aretha too, and plenty of other vocalists that existed and are actually more respected.

Pop music honey :) There was no 'pop' genre before Madonna. 

What Mariah popularized? Nothing. creep1

9 hours ago, Angelus said:

Pop music honey :) There was no 'pop' genre before Madonna. 

What Mariah popularized? Nothing. creep1

You keep embarrassing yourself to a point with replies like that.

Mariah popularized rnb/hip-hop collabos and the receipts and recognitions pop up every year to make yall seethed ayumi1

The most impressive thing tho is that Mariah's way of melismatic singing has significantly left a mark on aspiring singers around the world. That's the biggest form of influence, just as Brando influenced upcoming "actors" with his "acting", not just with fancy pants or leather jackets, just saying.

Does Madonna as a musician have influence on the way people sing or play instruments? 

What music genre did she popularize? 

13 hours ago, HninSi said:

You keep embarrassing yourself to a point with replies like that.

You literally opened this thread and made big joke of yourself.

Mariah popularized rnb/hip-hop collabos and the receipts and recognitions pop up every year to make yall seethed 

No she didn't. Stop lying. 

Janet had multiple hits before Mariah (including #1). hell even Madonna merged her music with hiphop before Moo on both Erotica and Bedtime Stories (and also had rapper featuring in rnb song!)

What music genre did she popularize? 

Pop music :) it was pretty much evident on first few Mariah albums since they sounded like they came from mid 80s with those dancepop synths 

45 minutes ago, Angelus said:

No she didn't. Stop lying. 

Janet had multiple hits before Mariah (including #1). hell even Madonna merged her music with hiphop before Moo on both Erotica and Bedtime Stories (and also had rapper featuring in rnb song!)

Pop music :) it was pretty much evident on first few Mariah albums since they sounded like they came from mid 80s with those dancepop synths 

I don't have to prove that Mariah popularized rnb/hip-hop collabos when even you, deep down in your soul, know that.

Keep inventing lies. It is the first time I heard that ayumi1

24 minutes ago, HninSi said:

I don't have to prove that Mariah popularized rnb/hip-hop collabos when even you, deep down in your soul, know that.

Keep inventing lies. It is the first time I heard that ayumi1

Why are you lying? Is it because one thing that you re trying to sell here is fake ayumi1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.