Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mercury.co.uk

What will LG6 REALISTICALLY be?

We make a million threads with a Million_Reasons.mp3 of what we want the album to be and why, but what do we REALISTICALLY feel the album will be?

After her Super Bowl message of togetherness, The Cure and now her meditation process I feel like the album is going to be uplifting, less serious, more chilled vibes ala The Cure. I also feel like this might be her first trend chasing album and she will make a chilled Pop-R&B/House album.

Of course I forever hold hope of a disco album but I feel like it's going to definitely be more like The Cure, which I'm happy with since I love the song and it's vibe and I still replay it over and over now. 

What do you guys think REALISTICALLY she's going to make? And what fashion will we get? :) 

lol she's not going to trend chase. and the cure is not indicative of what an album that's not gonna come out for at least 2 years is gonna sound like. atm i have no idea but hopefully something more rnb infused with dance elements

8 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Hopefully her Bedtime Stories. But I know for a fact that won't happen because little bottoms will unstan her if she doesn't give full pop the next era. wendy4

Joanne was kinda her Bedtime Stories tho. 

A "safer" album in order to cleanse the image of the previous era (Artpop/Erotica).

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Joanne was kinda her Bedtime Stories tho. 

A "safer" album in order to cleanse the image of the previous era (Artpop/Erotica).

Hmm, true. It's definitely her Bedtime Stories era if you think about it that way. But what if LG6 will be her American Life era because of Trump? oprah8

4 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Hmm, true. It's definitely her Bedtime Stories era if you think about it that way. But what if LG6 will be her American Life era because of Trump? oprah8

I'm sick of singers going all political nowadays ew2 Music is the only way people escape from reality (kind of, right?), so why constantly being reminded about it even in songs? ew2 If she dedicates an album to that orange, I'd unstan ew2 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I'm sick of singers going all political nowadays ew2 Music is the only way people escape from reality (kind of, right?), so why constantly being reminded about it even in songs? ew2 

I think most of them do it because music has a bigger message than just a quick caption on Instagram. Although I understand that some people are just tired of politics and just want her Confessions On A Dancefloor era so we can forget the mess we live in. eve1

I think it will continue the Joanne vibes but have a lot of that chill R&B TC feel to it as well as have some other influences.

and I think at this rate the release depends on her health. It will probably be one of her quickly written albums since she's going to keep it simple and sweet, so I'd say late 2018 or early 2019 if she doesn't get super sick

3 hours ago, Bad Girl said:

Trump will be dead by thenjj2

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm sick of singers going all political nowadays ew2 Music is the only way people escape from reality (kind of, right?), so why constantly being reminded about it even in songs? ew2 If she dedicates an album to that orange, I'd unstan ew2 

This is why she needs a disco album imo because disco was he political statement of the 1970s, also I think it's good people aren't silent because then we become complacent. It's just like how he won; complacency.

I doubt she'd do it though after stitching her reputation back together finally, she's an icon to the public and a household name like back in 2010 again

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.