Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha to perform at EMAs

ATRL is mocking and destroying her for the performance completely rip4

A pressed KatyCat just made a thread called "What is wrong with Kesha?"

Interestingly, the press is going head over heels with praise...

28 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

carla1 

39 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Because the critics actually understand the meaning of her performance... These other people don't get it dead2 

Just now, Dan said:

Because the critics actually understand the meaning of her performance... These other people don't get it dead2 

They are all using GIFs of her shaking moves on ATRL laughcry1

But you're right

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

They are all using GIFs of her shaking moves on ATRL laughcry1

But you're right

dead2 

My understanding of the performance is that the backup dancers are her demons, and they are being washed away by the rainbow. And the random dancing is her being exorcised

Just now, Dan said:

dead2 

My understanding of the performance is that the backup dancers are her demons, and they are being washed away by the rainbow. And the random dancing is her being exorcised

That was the intention. It was just carried out in an...awkward way.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

That was the intention. It was just carried out in an...awkward way.

Eh - After re-watching it, I really like it a lot. Let 'Em Talk! brit7 

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

I love your signature btw, the bottom gif was my favorite part of the performance cry9

11 minutes ago, Megan said:

I love your signature btw, the bottom gif was my favorite part of the performance cry9

Thank you so much katyanna1yas2 

That was my favorite part too, it looked AWESOME. I loved that and then the glitter rain at the end yas1 
It was all so stunning and magical dead4 

Just now, calethewhalee said:

Haven't seen it other than what she posted in insta... I hate it as of now. She doesn't sound good :/

Yeah, the back-up singers were too loud and sang too much and she was shaky.

She can do better...

3 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

Haven't seen it other than what she posted in insta... I hate it as of now. She doesn't sound good :/

The section she posted on insta wasn't great, but the rest of it is much better dead2 

Well yeah I can only imagine how nervous you must be performing for an award show that the almost the whole world is watching.. I don't blame her for her vocals, alot of artists seem to perform weaker on these kind of shows.

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

Well yeah I can only imagine how nervous you must be performing for an award show that the almost the whole world is watching.. I don't blame her for her vocals, alot of artists seem to perform weaker on these kind of shows.

Her vocals weren't bad, actually. The problem was just the concept of the performance. She could have focused more on singing without those strange moves and it would have sounded better with more quiet back-up singers and a louder back-up track in the chorus. It wasn't really her fault.

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Her vocals weren't bad, actually. The problem was just the concept of the performance. She could have focused more on singing without those strange moves and it would have sounded better with more quiet back-up singers and a louder back-up track in the chorus. It wasn't really her fault.

Nah, people would complain no matter what she did. If she hadn't done any dance moves and focused on singing, people would have complained about that. If she had weaker singing and better dancing, people would've complained about that. I think she did great dead2 

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.