Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Why is Kylie Mingoue a veteran?

18 minutes ago, Americunt said:

The organization is entirely based on when their musical career started. Kylie's began in 1987.

so, shouldn't Mariah be in another category then? her career started in the early 90's, 90's big voice divas Not sure, one including her Celine and Shania, and 80's ladies for Kylie, Madonna and Whitney... I know it has something to do with amount of posts for the artist but I like the order and the current order of the forum is so weird...

1 hour ago, Alyssa said:

so, shouldn't Mariah be in another category then? her career started in the early 90's, 90's big voice divas Not sure, one including her Celine and Shania, and 80's ladies for Kylie, Madonna and Whitney... I know it has something to do with amount of posts for the artist but I like the order and the current order of the forum is so weird...

Pioneers is '80s and early '90s. Veterans is late '90s. Established is '00s. Newcomers is '10s.

8 hours ago, R A D A R O U T S O L D said:

Where is Bjork's section btw? anna1

As much as I would love a section for her, she doesn’t really have enough stans here to warrant a full time section

Because she has had a career for 30 years and has a lot of songs in her discography and not to mention her elegant fashion choices but she has been a music veteran or legend for some time. She is my favorite singer and she is an icon and will go down in history as a popular figure in music and will stay that way for as long as she lives.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.