Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Debitto

Taylor Swift | Gorgeous | Promo Single | October 20th

7 minutes ago, Sydney said:

Omg i'm so excited fall3

this better be a banger fall3 

Just now, #Music said:

this can either destroy all my hype, limit it or just make my bussy explode in a confetti rainbow

Apparently it's an upbeat, ear-worm type of song so be prepared ladies. mess1 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

iTunes/Apple Music updates at 11 EST sia1 Look didn't come til like 11:35 though so

You guys have it (I've seen that it's been uploaded to a certain type of website)? cry8 Why does she punish Canadians making us actually wait until midnight. cry9 

1 minute ago, Juinae said:

You guys have it (I've seen that it's been uploaded to a certain type of website)? cry8 Why does she punish Canadians making us actually wait until midnight. cry9 

Oh, I don't know rip3 

I'm just gonna listen to it when it's on iTunes/AM jay1 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I love that you remember the exact time two months later rip2 A true fan, ladies and gents!

Yes! I remember I was showering and getting ready to listen at midnight, but the bitch dropped it early and had me clutching my pearls for dear life jay1 

I can't buy it yet but I'm listening to the iTunes preview and I can't tell if I stan or not

tJWjUUG.gif

I think this may be a grower tbh let me see if my opinion changes when I can get a listen of the full song!

tJWjUUG.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.