Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mercury.co.uk

DJWS Exec Solo Producing LG6

idk how to feel about this. he hasn't made one of THOSE songs that smashes the repeat button. Government Hooker was amazing, but that's about it.

RedOne may be washed up but when him and Gaga get together they are PURE UNTOUCHABLE MAGIC. Angel Down on Joanne is my favorite song.

I hope he really comes through cause I know he has it in him and Gaga sees it. But I also really want more RedOneGA. cry1 

On 20-10-2017 at 2:57 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I love their work together so I have no complaints about this gaga12

Exactly this! moo1 

I would have loved to hear another track by Garibay though.

She has never worked with only one producer on an album, so this cocky bitch better seethe a bit lmfao1 

Also, I think it's a bit early to say he's the executive.

My thoughts on his involvement in LG6:

I'm having mixed feeling about DJWS's involvement. Good to see the bops will be back, but I'm not so sure about the quality of his music. His songs on ARTPOP were good, but are they really the tea, like a full album like that? Not for me. I want her next album to top Born This Way for me, to be her best, but I'm scared it won't be. Also he seems like her yes man, who would agree on anything she wants to do, even if it's not the best thing. We still don't know if he is going to be the executive producer of the album (as it seems like) or not, but I really wish she would start working with producers she hasn't worked with yet. Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Max Martin, Stuart Price.... I've dealth there will be no more RedOne, and that's okay.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.