Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Playboy features first transgender playmate, Ines Rau.

6 minutes ago, Jae said:

lol who the fuck would care? If you're not into you just don't watch the video and move on with your life. Just like if you're not into this chick then you don't open the magazine. It really is that simple.

Point taken :D I love bio women  tho so I would buy it especially if it’s a pop girl 

14 hours ago, Frozen said:

awk1 so you’re bisexual

1. in this case itd be pansexual. bisexual is having any attraction to both male and female genders. Pansexual is having an attraction with anyone reguardless of gender - male, female, or trans.

2. is it " awk1 " to be bi? awk1 

16 hours ago, BEAUX said:

I'd have never guessed she was ever a guy, she looks amazing in this pic, are u kidding me? She snatched me bald!

ines-rau-nov-playmate-2017-2.jpg

Side note: the comment section attached to the article is stupid and therefore it should be ignored.

I swear this is Angelina Jolie brit15 

16 hours ago, Mamacita said:

I had a real chauvinistic, old man come through my line at work the other day, he bought a beer, a pack of smokes and one of those Newsweek Magazines that had a Hugh Hefiner Tribute on front. I take one look at it, and I don't say anything, but evidently he thinks that I did, and he goes "Is there not a red-blooded American male that doesn't enjoy a smoke, a beer, and a pair of tits and some pussy?" 

He says this with like people in line behind him, several women, and I'm just standing there trying to keep a straight face. 

I don't know, seeing this made me think of that man 

rip4

I wonder what he'll think with this issue rip4

OT though: Good for her, breaking those boundries! 

i feel like that'll be my brother at some point jj4 

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

Oh, so you’re transphobic. Not surprised at all.

How is that transphobic, trans women have fake vaginas too so what are you talking about ? Simple biology isn’t transphobic 

1 minute ago, Frozen said:

How is that transphobic, trans women have fake vaginas too so what are you talking about ? Simple biology isn’t transphobic 

Gender and sex are not the same thing. Not all trans people get gender reassignment surgery, which makes your initial post wrong and also offensive.

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Gender and sex are not the same thing. Not all trans people get gender reassignment surgery, which makes your initial post wrong and also offensive.

I could care less who finds the truth offensive. Biological women have a vagina and bio men have a penis. Trans women can have a fake vagina or keep their penis. Trans women are still biologically male. Trans men are still biological women it’s a fact

1 hour ago, Frozen said:

I could care less who finds the truth offensive. Biological women have a vagina and bio men have a penis. Trans women can have a fake vagina or keep their penis. Trans women are still biologically male. Trans men are still biological women it’s a fact

Your penis does not make you male, your own identity that’s developed in your mind throughout your life makes you male, or female. It’s really not hard to understand, but I’m not surprised considering the person I’m talking to here.

13 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Your penis does not make you male, your own identity that’s developed in your mind throughout your life makes you male, or female. It’s really not hard to understand, but I’m not surprised considering the person I’m talking to here.

Your penis makes you biologically male, it’s not rocket science. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

46 minutes ago, Hylia said:

i dont understand ''your own identity that’s developed in your mind'', its an 'identity' that is based on gender stereotypical roles. I have nothing against trans people who believe they are the other gender, but why put so much pressure into making people accept that you are another gender if gender roles are social constructions that trans people want to break? Just my opinion. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.