Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

I am genuinely surprised

How the fuck is Tw¡nk debuting with 300,000 pure sales? rip4

Who is buying her music? How come the main pop girls get lucky to debut with 180k+, but red is debuting with 350k supposedly. 

Is the Illuminati at work? I think so. How you go out of the game for years, and then come back will projections like this. Is it because she openly supported trump? Is this white power and priviledge at work? I think so.

I haven’t listened to it since she released her last good song. Raise your glass, btw.

However if a forgotten flop can sale like this, imagine what a veteran legend like Mariah could pull. Close to 600k I think. 

7 hours ago, BEAUX said:

Where did she openly support trump? are we making shit up now?

She said that she believes Trump can change and got dragged for it rip4 I don't call that support I call that showing humility. 

4 hours ago, Sydney said:

She literally told Trump supporters to unfollow her on IG, you really think they're buying her music?

The fact that people stop listening to musicians which they like just cause they have different politic opinions it's so sad trash1

Music =/= Politics aretha1

Because the market is more than just teenagers and gays laughcry1 This is like saying "How does country sell so well???". The very general pop-rock music P!nk does works for a lot of people. She's also stayed around long enough for people to stick with her. 

8 hours ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Nicole sis dont hate. Pink is a veteran who has outlasted almost all her peers. 

This.

Im not really a fan of pink but I do like a few of her songs. Nothing against her, just my preference. She is clearly talented an an awesome human being

19 hours ago, BEAUX said:

Where did she openly support trump? are we making shit up now?

14 hours ago, Sydney said:

She literally told Trump supporters to unfollow her on IG, you really think they're buying her music?

He was joking rip2 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

He was joking rip2 

I wasn’t tho, it is a known fact that Pink, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, and Bjork. We’re the founding fathers of Antifa and the Ku Klux Klan. They also coined the term “homophobia”. And Pink once spit on me at Burger King. 

1 hour ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

I wasn’t tho, it is a known fact that Pink, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, and Bjork. We’re the founding fathers of Antifa and the Ku Klux Klan. They also coined the term “homophobia”. And Pink once spit on me at Burger King. 

I can’t deny these foolproof receipts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.