Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KatnissLawrence

People Magazine: ''Cola'' written for Harvey Weinstein?

http://people.com/music/lana-del-rey-harvey-weinstein-song-cola-lyrics/

lyrics:

I got sweet taste for men who are older / It’s always been, so it’s no surprise / Harvey’s in the sky with diamonds / And he’s making me crazy / I come alive, alive / All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby … I know your wife, and she wouldn’t mind''

A rep for Del Rey did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment

vD5WxpM.gif 

Nah, there's no evidence to support this. Some other article that discussed this recently had an actual recent quote direct from her team that said there was no connection and that the lyrics are "Ah, he's", not "Harvey's", just as was printed in the lyrics on the booklet back in 2012.

honestly this is a horrible situation for Lana, no matter what she does shes gonna get a ton of hate, if she doesnt speak up shell get hated, if she says they had a relationship but that it was consensual then ppl will be mad bc he has a wife, and if she comes forward that he assaulted her then ppl will hate on her for being seen with him after he hurt him

9 hours ago, Americunt said:

Nah, there's no evidence to support this. Some other article that discussed this recently had an actual recent quote direct from her team that said there was no connection and that the lyrics are "Ah, he's", not "Harvey's", just as was printed in the lyrics on the booklet back in 2012.

Ok but listening to the song, and her singing it live, there's no way it's actually "ah he's", the v is clear.

6 hours ago, backtolana said:

DMk2kraWsAAbCzL.jpg

well lbr the booklets misspell everything lol idk tho 

Nonetheless, she has her plausible deniability. The booklet says "Ah, he's" and that's also what her team says.

34 minutes ago, Mystique said:

Ok but listening to the song, and her singing it live, there's no way it's actually "ah he's", the v is clear.

She usually slurs that section anyway, so it's not easy to tell. dead2 

6 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Nonetheless, she has her plausible deniability. The booklet says "Ah, he's" and that's also what her team says.

She usually slurs that section anyway, so it's not easy to tell. dead2 

yeah true, but it really sounds like harvey live, i hope im wrong tho 

i- shes saying poison it wouldnt make any since otherwise 

orangu1 There's an "h" sound at the start of that line and there's an audible "v"... I know people wanna act like they always know better but my ears do not lie. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.