Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gilly

Good songs that are ruined by the chorus

so? what are some great pop songs that slay UNTIL it gets to the chorus eve1 

some examples:

Lady Gaga - Diamond Heart - the verses and pre-chorus are so good but  the way she sings the chorus is so annoying trash1 "im not flawless but i got a DIAAMOND HEART" eve1 

Lady Gaga - Dope - ok even the verses in this are pretty bad, but what really ruins it the AWFUL way she sings the chorus eve1 like, the melody and lyrics arent so bad, but ugh, the DOPE voice is especially horrid in the chorus eve1 

Taylor Swift - Gorgeous - the verses are so catchy, melodic, and flow so well with the instrumental, but then she ruins it with that CHEESY ass chorus eve1

Katy Perry - Unconditionally - the verses are super mellow and pleasant but then she starts screaming that chorus eve1 and the word unconditionally sounds ugly when she sings it cause its has so many syllables eve1 it just doesnt flow well eve1 

Just now, Hector said:

i can only think about "Do You Wanna Come Over?" by Britney, when those screaming men appear on the chorus it ruins it for me tbh dead4 and "Focus" for the exact same reason

omg yes to both wendy4 when i listen to focus, i tend to listen a version with an edited chorus. who in the world thought those random "focus on me" screams were a good idea wendy4 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

omg thats jamie foxx on focus?

delete IT dead2 

Yeah. Like as soon as the song dropped people were SEARCHING all over the internet to figure out who ruined the chorus. In like three days we found out it was Jamie rip3 

14 minutes ago, Gilly said:

so? what are some great pop songs that slay UNTIL it gets to the chorus eve1 

some examples:

Lady Gaga - Diamond Heart - the verses and pre-chorus are so good but  the way she sings the chorus is so annoying trash1 "im not flawless but i got a DIAAMOND HEART" eve1 

Lady Gaga - Dope - ok even the verses in this are pretty bad, but what really ruins it the AWFUL way she sings the chorus eve1 like, the melody and lyrics arent so bad, but ugh, the DOPE voice is especially horrid in the chorus eve1 

Katy Perry - Unconditionally - the verses are super mellow and pleasant but then she starts screaming that chorus eve1 and the word unconditionally sounds ugly when she sings it cause its has so many syllables eve1 it just doesnt flow well eve1 

I love all of these ny6 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.