Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mercury.co.uk

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3 (Cast RuVeal) SPOILERS AHEAD

3 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Milk's pic. rip2

Overall this a pretty interesting cast! I'm relieved that the tea about Darienne and DeLa being cast together is officially debunked.

Their rivalary is kinda dead and buried anyways tbh, if they REALLY wanted to create drama that is still fresh and get views they'd have put in Tina and Farrah or just Tina with Aja. I'm just excited to see who queen #10 is since there's three rumours of it being either BeBe (which if it is I think is unfair since she won her season), Willam (which would be a-mazing) or actually Valentina 

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Their rivalary is kinda dead and buried anyways tbh, if they REALLY wanted to create drama that is still fresh and get views they'd have put in Tina and Farrah or just Tina with Aja. I'm just excited to see who queen #10 is since there's three rumours of it being either BeBe (which if it is I think is unfair since she won her season), Willam (which would be a-mazing) or actually Valentina 

i hope it's valentina tbh i CANT wait for the new "valentina you're smile is beautiful" tbh 

4 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Yeah, not only that but their rivalry was really forced during season six. I would prefer Tina and Aja, although rumor has it they asked Valentina but she declined so they asked Aja instead. Likewise! I really do hope it's Willam, as much as I like BeBe, I would prefer if she was on a All Stars Winners Season.

On 10/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, Rosé said:

Lol, there is basically no one left from season five to compete after AS1 and 2 lmfao1

The only other one I can think of who they could get is Ivy Winters, but yeah they loaded them all into AS2 which wasn't a smart idea imo. dead2 

On 10/22/2017 at 5:03 AM, Liam said:

ppl need 2 stop complaining about Aja its not her fault Shea, Trinity and Valentina (possibly Nina) all declined

Aja shouldn't have been considered at all. She's not even entertaining to watch. Courtney, Raven, Acid Betty, Laganja and Darien are just a small handful of better picks (and I don't even like half of them).

1 hour ago, Rosé said:

Aja shouldn't have been considered at all. She's not even entertaining to watch. Courtney, Raven, Acid Betty, Laganja and Darien are just a small handful of better picks (and I don't even like half of them).

they prob wanted a balance of seasons bcos everyone complained about the amount of S5 girls on one season. Courtney isn't liked by production, Raven was on AS1, Laganja was asked but declined and tbh Darienne/Acid don't have the fanbase that Aja has

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.