Jump to content

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 3 (Cast RuVeal) SPOILERS AHEAD

Recommended Posts

The official promo shot leaked in LQ (alongside some individual RuVeal pics)

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

Theres supposedly a 10th queen that hasn't leaked yet but rumour has it it's either BeBe or Willam hence why it's a secret. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zachary said:

okay but aja can fuck right off

as an Aja thtan I'm thriggered

but I wanted her on AS4 tbh, she needed more time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milk's pic. rip2

Overall this a pretty interesting cast! I'm relieved that the tea about Darienne and DeLa being cast together is officially debunked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Milk's pic. rip2

Overall this a pretty interesting cast! I'm relieved that the tea about Darienne and DeLa being cast together is officially debunked.

Their rivalary is kinda dead and buried anyways tbh, if they REALLY wanted to create drama that is still fresh and get views they'd have put in Tina and Farrah or just Tina with Aja. I'm just excited to see who queen #10 is since there's three rumours of it being either BeBe (which if it is I think is unfair since she won her season), Willam (which would be a-mazing) or actually Valentina 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Their rivalary is kinda dead and buried anyways tbh, if they REALLY wanted to create drama that is still fresh and get views they'd have put in Tina and Farrah or just Tina with Aja. I'm just excited to see who queen #10 is since there's three rumours of it being either BeBe (which if it is I think is unfair since she won her season), Willam (which would be a-mazing) or actually Valentina 

i hope it's valentina tbh i CANT wait for the new "valentina you're smile is beautiful" tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, there is basically no one left from season five to compete after AS1 and 2 lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Their rivalary is kinda dead and buried anyways tbh, if they REALLY wanted to create drama that is still fresh and get views they'd have put in Tina and Farrah or just Tina with Aja. I'm just excited to see who queen #10 is since there's three rumours of it being either BeBe (which if it is I think is unfair since she won her season), Willam (which would be a-mazing) or actually Valentina 

Yeah, not only that but their rivalry was really forced during season six. I would prefer Tina and Aja, although rumor has it they asked Valentina but she declined so they asked Aja instead. Likewise! I really do hope it's Willam, as much as I like BeBe, I would prefer if she was on a All Stars Winners Season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ppl need 2 stop complaining about Aja its not her fault Shea, Trinity and Valentina (possibly Nina) all declined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, Rosé said:

Lol, there is basically no one left from season five to compete after AS1 and 2 lmfao1

The only other one I can think of who they could get is Ivy Winters, but yeah they loaded them all into AS2 which wasn't a smart idea imo. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2017 at 5:32 PM, calethewhalee said:

OMG PLEASE

  Hide contents

LET WILLAM BE THE LAST QUEEN

Unlikely. He's said multiple times that he wouldn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2017 at 5:03 AM, Liam said:

ppl need 2 stop complaining about Aja its not her fault Shea, Trinity and Valentina (possibly Nina) all declined

Aja shouldn't have been considered at all. She's not even entertaining to watch. Courtney, Raven, Acid Betty, Laganja and Darien are just a small handful of better picks (and I don't even like half of them).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosé said:

Aja shouldn't have been considered at all. She's not even entertaining to watch. Courtney, Raven, Acid Betty, Laganja and Darien are just a small handful of better picks (and I don't even like half of them).

they prob wanted a balance of seasons bcos everyone complained about the amount of S5 girls on one season. Courtney isn't liked by production, Raven was on AS1, Laganja was asked but declined and tbh Darienne/Acid don't have the fanbase that Aja has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TRIXIE TO MURDER THE COMPETITION yas2

Having high expectations for Dela and Shangie too yas2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×