Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha Grammy submissions

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

oh god cry5 

Even people who don't like her should wish for her winning a Grammy. Her speech would be one of the most iconic moments in music history.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Even people who don't like her should wish for her winning a Grammy. Her speech would be one of the most iconic moments in music history.

Yeah, as Lena Dunham said, she is representing a ton of women in the music industry, who have been silenced. Her situation is not unique. This would be HUGE yas2 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Yeah, as Lena Dunham said, she is representing a ton of women in the music industry, who have been silenced. Her situation is not unique. This would be HUGE yas2 

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

i can already see myself crying cry5 

Just now, Dan said:

She would probably cry and say things like "One year ago, I didn't even know if I would ever release music again and now, I'm standing here and holding a Grammy in my hands" yas2

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

She would probably cry and say things like "One year ago, I didn't even know if I would ever release music again and now, I'm standing here and holding a Grammy in my hands" yas2

AND THEN GET A STANDING OVATION cry3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.