Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Russian Roulette

Why FOTP gays lied and said Rih has no memorable hits?

Just now, Simón. said:

Taylor and Dua being higher rih12 I wonder though how much popular channels play a role. 

Taylor and Dua have current #1 hits.

Madonna is #1 recurrent artist.

You can actually check popular channels, BBCR2 is the biggest radio station in UK, their most played artists during last 30 days:

#19 Madonna

#24 ABBA

#25 MJ

*Adele, Rihanna, Katy not among 40 most played artists

4 hours ago, Simón. said:

Britknee stans are saying Rihanna never had memorable hits when their fav is literally only known for like 2 hits

Oops I did it again 

Toxic 

baby one more time 

womanizer 

circus 

till the world ends 

scream and shout 

Slave 4 u 

gimme more 

work bitch ( sometimes )

rav2

8 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

Oops I did it again 

Toxic 

baby one more time 

womanizer 

circus 

till the world ends 

scream and shout 

Slave 4 u 

gimme more 

work bitch ( sometimes )

rav2

on the bolded ones i can agree 

8 hours ago, Angelus said:

But is yours? Work peaked at #1 somewhere right? I never heard it here, or actually any other Anti single. See, you logic is flawed. 

I heard that Calvin collaboration last year and Wild Thoughts this year. Both already forgotten and nothing more than songs that were just cool for the summer.

Çharts don't represent whole Europe. 

And i don't see how Ghosttown had anything to do with that. but since you've mentioned it,  i am still hearing it on radio here from time to time.

Also don't forget that Rihanna is current artist. If you seriously think that you will be hearing most of her disposable singles in 2040s, 2050s or 2060s rip4

gurl stop over here they still play Work and LOTB from Anti era dead1 

LOTB get's radioplay lots of times actually, like i said in the OP the only Madonna songs that i hear on my radio stations are Like A Prayer and La Isla Bonita one is a commercial station with hits and another is a news station where they play older songs, and surprisingly they play Mariah there more than Madonna ny5 even tho only her ballads from the '90's but still ny5 

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

gurl stop over here they still play Work and LOTB from Anti era dead1 

LOTB get's radioplay lots of times actually, like i said in the OP the only Madonna songs that i hear on my radio stations are Like A Prayer and La Isla Bonita one is a commercial station with hits and another is a news station where they play older songs, and surprisingly they play Mariah there more than Madonna ny5 even tho only her ballads from the '90's but still ny5 

And the only rihanna song that i hear is diamond. never heard Work or that other song you named from that album. ny5

i mean even britney speats is played more than rhat here ny5 

"Work" had a shockingly healthy after-life on urban radio. It's definitely remembered. Wild Thoughts was another huge urban hit that's going to be remembered. So that brings us to;

Umbrella

Love the Way You Lie

We Found Love

Diamonds

Work

Wild Thoughts 

Just now, Angelus said:

And the only rihanna song that i hear is diamond. never heard Work or that other song you named from that album. ny5

poor Serbia ha flawed taste ny5

even tho i don't believe you ny5 

Just now, Russian Roulette said:

poor Serbia ha flawed taste ny5

even tho i don't believe you ny5 

Sorry i don't believe you ny5

Madonna performed here in front of 50,000 people. Rhat can't even have that many people in UK let alone US, now imagine her in 3rd world countries ny5  

that's what you get for having no memorable hits that are played once their run is over ny5

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

Sorry i don't believe you ny5

Madonna performed here in front of 50,000 people. Rhat can't even have that many people in UK let alone US, now imagine her in 3rd world countries ny5  

that's what you get for having no memorable hits that are played once their run is over ny5

she had 40 k in Romania last year so i guess she visits the countries that are there for her ny5 

#poorFlopbia ny5 

1 minute ago, Russian Roulette said:

she had 40 k in Romania last year so i guess she visits the countries that are there for her ny5 

#poorFlopbia ny5 

Madonna performed there in front of 70,000 people and earned almost $5m dollars just from that show 3 decades into her career ny5

Poor RIhanna ny5

11 hours ago, Angelus said:

Serbia is irrelevant anyway ny5 I mean if your only indicator to prove that Rihanna has no memorable hits is fucking Serbia then let me cackle a bit ny5 

All i know is that her old hits are still gaining millions of streams and that I do hear Rihanna on the radio here even though I rarely listen to the radio but when I do I usually hear Diamonds, Disturbia, Unfaithful and Umbrella ny5 But enjoy listening to old hags on your floppy radio ny5 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Serbia is irrelevant anyway ny5 I mean if your only indicator to prove that Rihanna has no memorable hits is fucking Serbia then let me cackle a bit ny5 

All i know is that her old hits are still gaining millions of streams and that I do hear Rihanna on the radio here even though I rarely listen to the radio but when I do I usually hear Diamonds, Disturbia, Unfaithful and Umbrella ny5 But enjoy listening to old hags on your floppy radio ny5 

'Old hits'? Isn't rhat 10 years into her career or something lmfao2

Good luck hearing them in 40 years

P.S. You won't. You'll be hearing Beyonce tho, she has classics that are not products of their time, Rihanna can't relate with her generic and basic shit that gets old quicker than a ray of light. ny2

Just now, Angelus said:

'Old hits'? Isn't rhat 10 years into her career or something lmfao2

Good luck hearing them in 40 years

P.S. You won't. You'll be hearing Beyonce tho, she has classics that are not products of their time, Rihanna can't relate with her generic and basic shit that gets old quicker than a ray of light. ny2

Glad you agree that Serbia is irrelevant ny2 

Isn't a song released 10 years ago considered old now? alright lmfao1 Anyway we both know what I meant by old hits ny2 

Good for Bleach i guess ny2 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Glad you agree that Serbia is irrelevant ny2 

Isn't a song released 10 years ago considered old now? alright lmfao1 Anyway we both know what I meant by old hits ny2 

Good for Bleach i guess ny2 

Serbia may be irrelevant bit Madonna is destryoing her in UK too, you know the biggest market in Europe ny1

No not really, Rihanna is current artist and her catalog is very current. It's outdated as hell and sounds like a product of its time so i'm not surpried you called it old tho ny2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.