Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

5 years of RED

5 years ago today (Oct 22, 2012), The Lord released her 2nd best album... RED cry7 

Taylor_Swift_-_Red.png

The album opened with 1,208,000 copies in the US and has sold over 4.3 million in total. Worldwide, the album has sold well over 6 million. It also contains 9 totally solo written tracks (the rest written with a co-writer).

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I remember the first time I heard IKYWT I was legit shook rip2 if Speak Now didn’t have that slight edge, Red would be my fave from her

I can confirm, I was not a stan then and was sick of hearing IKYWT force-fed to me on the radio! 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Can’t believe her BEST album is 5 years old now! oprah4 

Tea was served piping hot in this post! oprah10

Does it lack a little coherency? Maybe. But that doesn't stop it from being her best work. 5 years later and the writing & production still has me shook. 

Can't believe her THIRD best is 5 years old! oprah4 

off topic story but not really I wasn't a stan or a follower of any kind of english pop culture, I was aware of Fearless' existence but other than that I didn't "like" Taylor, one day in this cute podcast radio thing at school there's this song dedication thing, and this girl says "This next song is dedicated to my BEST friend we've known each other for six years and I hope we never grow apart <3! Here's taylord's new song wanegbt" and I was thinking wait that's not a song to dedicate to friendship rip3 also WHAT A SHIT SONG that's how I then downloaded Red got baptised and became a disciple 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Can’t believe her BEST album is 5 years old now! oprah4 

Preach Now is 7 years old though ny1 

53 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

Can't believe her THIRD best is 5 years old! oprah4 

off topic story but not really I wasn't a stan or a follower of any kind of english pop culture, I was aware of Fearless' existence but other than that I didn't "like" Taylor, one day in this cute podcast radio thing at school there's this song dedication thing, and this girl says "This next song is dedicated to my BEST friend we've known each other for six years and I hope we never grow apart <3! Here's taylord's new song wanegbt" and I was thinking wait that's not a song to dedicate to friendship rip3 also WHAT A SHIT SONG that's how I then downloaded Red got baptised and became a disciple 

WANEGOD has aged like a fine wine, oh yes! Insufferable upon release and now a career highlight cry7 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Preach Now is 7 years old though ny1 

WANEGOD has aged like a fine wine, oh yes! Insufferable upon release and now a career highlight cry7 

ny1 

it's still bad though, red is only her third best with all too well state of grace holy ground and ikywt as her absolute 10/10s and then fillers in between

her opus gaga13

3 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

ny1 

it's still bad though, red is only her third best with all too well state of grace holy ground and ikywt as her absolute 10/10s and then fillers in between

um did you say WANEGBT is bad but IKYWT is a 10/10? honey seek Jebus 

6 minutes ago, Robert. said:

OPUS. State of God, Testamenterous, Holy Sound, Baptise Again clap3

Not to mention All Too Well and The Moment I Knew (one of my top 3s from sacRED) clap3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.