Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Count Olaf

Why is taylor flopping so hard?

But tbh she really needs to start serving quality katy1  Look What You Made Me Do, Ready For It and Gorgeous were all decent, but just not on a level with her previous work .. Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, Wildest Dreams, etc. even TIWYCF and IDWLF were all huge bops cry3 LWYMMD jsut doesn't have the same longevity as her previous lead singles so she needs to drop a second single asap and stop with the promo singles um2  I think I read somewhere that she shot a music video tho so I still have hope oprah3 

11 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

can people the understand the concept between LEAD SINGLE and INSTANT GRATS istg 

Exactly dead1

Perfect Illusion is a LEAD single so the comparison between the two is so unfair here lbr rip4

Just because it's not #1 doesn't mean it's a flop rip2.

With that being said, she's not having nearly the same amount of success that she did when her previous albums, and I don't really see anyone talking about her which is sad considering she's released 3 brand new songs off her album within the last several weeks ny1 

It's still #2 on US iTunes, which is the bigger/more important market. It's clearly an instant grat track. Only fans who preorder the album/ hardcore fans buy it.  

LWYMMD is performing about the same as Shake It Off did honestly, and RFI debuted at #4, which is better then Perfect Illusion as matches CTTR. It's funny how this is considered flopping. 

That being said, I don't think she's going to match 1989, but why would we expect her to? Did Katy match Teenahe dream? Did Gaga match Born this way?  Artists don't stay at their peak.. 

like i said in the past, her sales for 1989 were so good because her old country fans were curious to see her pop work and the new pop fans were embracing her as a pop girl

but now she lost the country fans and some other fans after the snake fiasco so we'll have to wait and see how this era goes for her

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.