Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

What was your favorite era?

Favorite era?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Era...

• Animal (2009-2011)
    • Warrior (2012-2014)
    • Rainbow (2017)

What was your favorite Kesha era? I do not mean music-wise, but I mean in terms of fashion, imagery, music videos, interviews, etc.

Kesha_Warrior.jpegmaxresdefault.jpg

My favorite was the Warrior Era. Although, I still do not like the Album Cover (I think they should've gone with the Japanese Edition cover), I loved all the imagery she used this era, she even had her own amazing font.

AMAsMichaelCostello13JM.jpgkesha-prada-iconoclasts-february-2015.jpgiHeartRadio+Ultimate+Pool+Party+Presented+h8DG69BYd3Sl.jpg

Also, fashion-wise, this was where she shined. Although, I love the pant-suits of the Rainbow era and the fun she had in the Animal era, but she served us LOOKS in the Warrior era.

As for interviews, I also loved the Warrior era, she revealed so much to us during this time and did SO MANY interviews. She had many, many TV appearances, which I much prefer to written interviews. During this time she also appeared on Conan many times, which as you may know, are my favorite interviews, I watch them all the time.

Lastly, My Crazy Beautiful Life debuted during this era, which is an incredible show and let the fans into Kesha's life. I'm still hoping that it returns!

So, Warrior has been my favorite era, so far. There is still time in the Rainbow era, the best is yet to come! (I still love the Rainbow era, and I am overjoyed that Kesha was able to release new music to us and I am so happy that she is happy) katyanna1 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

What was your favorite Kesha era? I do not mean music-wise, but I mean in terms of fashion, imagery, music videos, interviews, etc.

Kesha_Warrior.jpegmaxresdefault.jpg

My favorite was the Warrior Era. Although, I still do not like the Album Cover (I think they should've gone with the Japanese Edition cover), I loved all the imagery she used this era, she even had her own amazing font.

AMAsMichaelCostello13JM.jpgkesha-prada-iconoclasts-february-2015.jpgiHeartRadio+Ultimate+Pool+Party+Presented+h8DG69BYd3Sl.jpg

Also, fashion-wise, this was where she shined. Although, I love the pant-suits of the Rainbow era and the fun she had in the Animal era, she served us LOOKS in the Warrior era.

As for interviews, I also loved the Warrior era, she revealed so much to us during this time and did SO MANY interviews. She had many, many TV appearances, which I much prefer to written interviews. During this time she also appeared on Conan many times, which as you may know, are my favorite interviews, I watch them all the time.

Lastly, My Crazy Beautiful Life debuted during this era, which is an incredible show and let the fans into Kesha's life. I'm still hoping that it returns!

So, Warrior has been my favorite era, so far. There is still time in the Rainbow era, the best is yet to come! (I still love the Rainbow era, and I am overjoyed that Kesha was able to release new music to us and I am so happy that she is happy) katyanna1 

Completely agree clap3

2 minutes ago, DW said:

I loved the Warrior era the most even when the style of the videos didn't matched the songs sha1

True ny6 

I feel like Die Young matched the imagery of Warrior, but C'Mon and CK not at all 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Can't wait for the next era cry6

I'd be fine with this era continuing, I just want more interviews cry6 

Just now, Megan said:

It's a hard choice cry3 They all have their amazing sides

Yeah cry3 

I liked them all for different reasons. But I think all-in-all Warrior was my fav katyanna1 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Of course, but I am still so excited

Me too! I just want some danceable tracks and I'll NEVER complain again bey5 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.