Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

What was your favorite era?

Favorite era?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Era...

• Animal (2009-2011)
    • Warrior (2012-2014)
    • Rainbow (2017)

1 minute ago, DW said:

Full of songs that didn't made the cut (Machine Gun Love, Meet Me In Space ect.)  yas2

That's what I was talking about in another thread, I NEED these. I want an album based around the sound of MGL. It'd be incredible cry3 

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Animal + TFM were the first pop girl eras I remember experiencing oprah4 Rainbow is my favorite album though.

yes! Agree bey6 They were one of the first for me too bey3 

Warrior era was my fave because I counted every day till she announced it and I followed her every move, also she slayed  jj2

I was a big fan in Animal era but I was kinda young and didn't follow her that much (only big events, not much interviews or candids) even though I enjoyed her success & the album so much. People used to hate her so much tho cry9 

I'm enjoying Rainbow's acclaim and success after waiting even longer than the wait for Warrior but sometimes it feels like something's missing, maybe WW success? jj3 

8 minutes ago, Okan said:

Warrior era was my fave because I counted every day till she announced it and I followed her every move, also she slayed  jj2

I was a big fan in Animal era but I was kinda young and didn't follow her that much (only big events, not much interviews or candids) even though I enjoyed her success & the album so much. People used to hate her so much tho cry9 

I'm enjoying Rainbow's acclaim and success after waiting even longer than the wait for Warrior but sometimes it feels like something's missing, maybe WW success? jj3 

I agree, that it's missing WW success...

But, for me personally, the problem is just lack of communication this era. She's barely had any interviews, and unless I'm remembering incorrectly, no TV interviews at all. And with her social media, a lot of the time it seems like she isn't even the one posting, it feels like a social media manager or something. 

The Warrior era she told us everything she was doing and really let us into her life. I understand why she wouldn't want to do that again, but I still miss it cry3 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

But, for me personally, the problem is just lack of communication this era. She's barely had any interviews, and unless I'm remembering incorrectly, no TV interviews at all. And with her social media, a lot of the time it seems like she isn't even the one posting, it feels like a social media manager or something. 

The Warrior era she told us everything she was doing and really let us into her life. I understand why she wouldn't want to do that again, but I still miss it cry3 

I miss her being interactive on social media too, I went crazy when she tweeted me cry4 

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

But at least Rainbow is more successful WW than Warrior!

She did one interview on GMA. But I agree with the rest.

1 minute ago, Okan said:

I miss her being interactive on social media too, I went crazy when she tweeted me cry4 

SHE TWEETED YOU?

And I miss it too jj4 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

But at least Rainbow is more successful WW than Warrior!

She did one interview on GMA. But I agree with the rest.

Oh yeah! I was at the GMA Interview in person and I forgot about it ny6 

But that was only like a 3 minute interview jj4 

5 minutes ago, Okan said:

back when my username was kinda messy moo1 

I LOVE THAT ny6 

Well she did used to say it was magical jj2 

Just now, Okan said:

It was! But then the ghosts came and I changed it back to KeshaOverdose (yesterday I changed it completely)moo1 

ny6 

moo1 You'll have to change e0hmr6.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.