Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Brightflower

Adele offered to do a year-long Las Vegas residency

25 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She won't live in Vegas for a year, she's too focused on her child and doesn't care about her fans so wouldn't mess up his routine probably. She's disgusting. 

I think otherwise, Vegas is a good choice to balance career and personal life. Just like Britney did, she had the opportunity to watch her kids grow and keep up with their education and be able to peform for her fans.

If Adele sign with a hotel, I'm sure she'll have one of the most grossed residency of all time.

An Adele residency would be fucking MASSIVE and could actually happen cause she doesn't like touring from city to city.

However, idk if Vegas is a place that she'd like to call home for a year, unless she commutes. For example, if she lives in California, it would be easy for her to fly in and out of Vegas at anytime while still maintaining her home in Cali. However, if she lives in like London, I don't think she'd be willing to move for this.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.