Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

#RoyaltyListens Glory Days (2016)

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

Yeah um I thought you didn't like me if we're being honest, like I was looking through the member countdown and you avoided saying anything about me kii. But I guess I should stop reaching right? 

Anyways glad you're doing well, I'm doing pretty okay tbh. Nothing too great has happened.

Oh no I didn't avoid it, but I understand why you'd say that rip4 In fact you were pretty high on my list!

I even liked Vilppu's comment which said "I love Maraj" or something rip3 

Just now, Maraj said:

Me ignoring you? Oh girl quit it with the lies, it's the other way around sis. clap1 

When did I ignore you? brit3 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Oh no I didn't avoid it, but I understand why you'd say that rip4 In fact you were pretty high on my list!

I even liked Vilppu's comment which said "I love Maraj" or something rip3 

Yes talking about the member countdown i need to read to comments wendy1 Get my kiis

Just now, Royalty said:

Why do you dislike her? shock1 

Let's see.. the last we time we got solo Nicki music was in March, she promised in January on Run Up "Bout to drop an album, this is my fourth." 

I'm SICK and TIRED of waiting on her so I'll love her once she satisfies my needs. dead1 

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.