Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Does your fave have a subpar flop album that fans desperately try to hype?

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Wtf are you talking about dead2 She sang 5 songs from that album on BA. The only reason she didn't do more was because the rest were pretty much ballads & would have brought down the flow of the tour. She also had to make room for I'm Breathless songs. 

She performed zero album tracks. That's how bad it was. 

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Wtf are you talking about dead2 She sang 5 songs from that album on BA. The only reason she didn't do more was because the rest were pretty much ballads & would have brought down the flow of the tour. She also had to make room for I'm Breathless songs. 

It was also the "Like a Prayer Tour" before Pepsi backed out of the contract.

4 minutes ago, Angelus said:

BECAUSE BY THAT TIME SHE HAD A HUGE CATALOGUE OF HITS ALREADY.

How many songs from Erotica has she done on the Granny Show?

Erotica, Fever, Why's It So Hard, Deeper and Deeper, In This Life, Rain & Bye Bye Baby. That's 7 out of 14! lmfao2 She skipped all the "talking" songs because she knew they sucked and she also skipped Words and Thief of Hearts because they were dated and shit. Ironically, she didn't even do that many classics either. She did a shitty 16 track setlist for this messy album.

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

So? laughcry1 Like I said, she had songs from I'm Breathless to perform too. And she probably only performed those because the movie was coming out during the tour and she had to promote it. The setlist was only 17 songs, so there wasn't much room for material for two new albums + the old hits. The only non-single she performed from past albums was Where's the Party. 

Songs about her mother's death and her abusive husband didn't really fit into the setlist creep1

And she didn't sing more than one vocal take on plenty of Erotica tracks, either. So.

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

BECAUSE BY THAT TIME SHE HAD A HUGE CATALOGUE OF HITS ALREADY.

Nnnn excuses lmfao1 

She had even bigger catalog 4 years later and she performed Erotica album tracks including heavy ballad!

It's a fact that no one gives a zero fuck about that album excluding its lead single. Shame she got everything into one song and the rest of the album was filled with nothing but  fillers with basic lyrics and Siri vocals. 

Just now, Angelus said:

Nnnn excuses lmfao1 

She had even bigger catalog 4 years later and she performed Erotica album tracks including heavy ballad!

It's a fact that no one gives a zero fuck about that album excluding its lead single. Shame she got everything into one song and the rest of the album was filled with nothing but  fillers with basic lyrics and Siri vocals. 

Ironic, because Erotica is the album that one produced one semi-hit and she has been ignoring most of the songs from that album on her future tours. She hasn't even done the actual version of the title track on tour and instead performed the chorus of the demo mixed with the chorus of the album version. lmfao2 

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

Ironic, because Erotica is the album that one produced one semi-hit and she has been ignoring most of the songs from that album on her future tours. She hasn't even done the actual version of the title track on tour and instead performed the chorus of the demo mixed with the chorus of the album version. lmfao2 

Erotica produced 3 top 15 singles in US and 5 top 10 hits in UK. LAP produced less HAHAHAA lmfao1 

Funny how she actually performed song from Erotica on her last tour and LAP was ignored as it should be lmfao1 

Gaga - Artpop (i'm over it) 

britney - blackout (I'm over it) (they overrate it too much)

Rihanna - rated R (i'm over it)

Madonna - erotica (i was born over it)

Kylie - impossible princess (is a meh from me)

britney - glory (y'all tried, the GP denied)

Applications Pending:

Witness 

Just now, BEAUX said:

Gaga - Artpop (i'm over it) 

britney - blackout (I'm over it) (they overrate it too much)

Rihanna - rated R (i'm over it)

Madonna - erotica (i was born over it)

Kylie - impossible princess (is a meh from me)

britney - glory (y'all tried, the GP denied)

Applications Pending:

Witness 

LMAOOOOO I agree with every single one of these! lmfao2 

20 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

This album cover is better than the mess that is the official cover.

36UZ9kd.png

Nope, the font needs to be bigger, daddy. 

Even if she put her snatch on the cover, STILL it won't save it, the album is sonically horrible, unlistenable, i just can't with these tone deaf gays trying to pass it as quality, ppl passed on it and moved on to talk about her body, that's all i'm going to say cz i'm not here for 4 madge stans tag-team quote me with lectures. it was not a good album. i only liked the sex book, some pics of the sex book to be exact cuz her sitting on that old man's lap was not the LEWK. *prince's voice*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.