Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga and Christian

Someone make a spooky halloween meme about how Christian looks like her dead mad7

Jokes aside though I don't understand why people complain so much about Carino, or compares him to Kinney.

I objectively think Carino is a much better partner for Gaga. First of all, they're adults, their age difference doesn't matter all that much considering Gaga is a 30+ years old woman, not a prey. Let's be real, Kinney was above Gaga's league in pure terms of beauty- both physically and facially; that's not always a good thing. When you're in a relationship, you want to be relaxed often in your most stripped down self. Having a significant other who's simply superior in looks can be exhausting in the sense that one has to put lots of effort to keep always looking their best even if their significant other did not care all that, they still would to not feel like the lesser. In addition, Kinney was an above average success actor. He was pretty much a player in the same industry as Gaga (entertainment) even before Gaga started acting and got a golden globe. Gaga being much more successful in both music and acting (not by talent of acting but still) might have created a power struggle between them. You have to put yourself in Kinney's shoes. Every single interview he gave regardless of the purpose, he was asked about Gaga, Gaga's work, Gaga's personality. When opposite happens, Gaga was asked about her relationship, not about Kinney's personality or work. 

4 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

Someone make a spooky halloween meme about how Christian looks like her dead mad7

Jokes aside though I don't understand why people complain so much about Carino, or compares him to Kinney.

I objectively think Carino is a much better partner for Gaga. First of all, they're adults, their age difference doesn't matter all that much considering Gaga is a 30+ years old woman, not a prey. Let's be real, Kinney was above Gaga's league in pure terms of beauty- both physically and facially; that's not always a good thing. When you're in a relationship, you want to be relaxed often in your most stripped down self. Having a significant other who's simply superior in looks can be exhausting in the sense that one has to put lots of effort to keep always looking their best even if their significant other did not care all that, they still would to not feel like the lesser. In addition, Kinney was an above average success actor. He was pretty much a player in the same industry as Gaga (entertainment) even before Gaga started acting and got a golden globe. Gaga being much more successful in both music and acting (not by talent of acting but still) might have created a power struggle between them. You have to put yourself in Kinney's shoes. Every single interview he gave regardless of the purpose, he was asked about Gaga, Gaga's work, Gaga's personality. When opposite happens, Gaga was asked about her relationship, not about Kinney's personality or work. 

literally who asked? and kinney is not hotter than gaga give me a break dead2 "having a significant other who's simply superior" uh................ok

She's happy and in love and that makes me as a fan happy, could she be dating some hot Versace model or A list actor or male artist? Sure but she loves who she loves, I wonder if she loves him like how she loved Taylor of if Tay is the love of her life really.

Spoiler

Also to the derailing post above; Gaga was/is the better looking one of Tayga tbh and Taylor wasn't an above average success as an actor either 💀 He's part of a dying and dwindling drama and had one not so rememeberable part in a Hollywood movie and dassit sis 💀

Like 💀 Gaga was the "winner" overall in the relationship, and he never seemed to have a problem answering questions about Gaga really either, I think he was well aware of what would happen, like the interest in her engagement was on par with some of the big reality stars tbh especially from E! 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.