Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

My first time listening to brinty jeans (review-ish)

Hey hœs I’ve never listened to brinty Jean fully because of how ... unique it is so I finally decided to destroy my ears here’s my opinion/review of the tracks :)

Alien

this song is very artsy fartsy I love it it’s an amazing start to a tragic album altho the skip glitch triggers me 

Work Bitch

yas1 preach brinty & myah preach yas1

yas1Best myah Marie song evayas1 

Perfume 

i absolutely adore this song and it’s one of the few gems actually sung by brinty On this album

It should be easy

nice instrumental + Idk how they managed to turn myah into a robot in this one ?nicki4

Tik Tik Boom

mess1mess1mess1

body ache

girl you make my ear achevomit1

Till it’s gone 

cute song sounds like it belongs in a car commercial from 2011 

Passenger

i absolutely love this song it’s very relatable yas2

Chillin w u

Bless your heart Jamie I didn’t know you had such a close relationship with myah Marietay1

Don’t cry

This song cured my ears and helped me hold my tears while listening to this ... album 

Brightest morning star

not bad I think of family members and it’s very emotional and relatable 

cute song

Hold on tight

nice song a bit depressing but I luv it and it doesn’t destroy my ear

Now that I found you 

First of all it’s very cringey it sounds like it would be in a movie which involves a wedding’s credits its very boring and sounds like an avicii Rip off 

i give the album experience a 6.5/10 Pink wigs

Thx For giving a shit 

Adios I’m out the threadrih8

9 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

yupawk1

it's so unprofessional of them to leave it inwendy4

Well the album had only one purpose which was promote the Vegas residency so do you think they would care about that 

1 minute ago, Hector said:

Well the album had only one purpose which was promote the Vegas residency so do you think they would care about that 

Lol @ it existing for promoting the residency and her only performing 3 songs off of it

Just now, Kenny Mccormick said:

Lol @ it existing for promoting the residency and her only performing 3 songs off of it

Tea dead4 I don't know why they bothered tbh, should've just made he residency and do another album if they were going to make that mess 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.