Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Paranomin

What happened with Look What You Made Me Do?

Just now, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Actually 8 weeks in the top ten and 7 in the top five. Compared to her previous lead single, which spent 8 weeks at number two alone and for weeks on top, it was a sore. But i get where your goinng and i sort of like the era too.

I forgot it didn't debut #1 dead4 

1 minute ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

But hey, maybe RFI can be a follow-up smash like Bank Space was! Cause if not...

Streaming isn't gonna pick it up at all fall4 

Streaming is only here for memes.

I mean... XO Tour Life is STILL in the top 10 of streaming which is ANNOYING.

Just now, Kyoteki said:

Streaming isn't gonna pick it up at all fall4 

Streaming is only here for memes.

I mean... XO Tour Life is STILL in the top 10 of streaming which is ANNOYING.

It is? dead4 I forgot that song exsisted, i never heard it full anyways wendy4

1 minute ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

It is? dead4 I forgot that song exsisted, i never heard it full anyways wendy4

It's #8 wendy4 

Post Memelone is #1 and #2 wendy4wendy4 

I know this will change dramatically when free streaming will no longer drastically count, but it definitely shows how becoming a meme or have some viral success on the internet can steer your success.

It's just not that good of a song, but her team did their best to cover up the short comings of the single. Overall, it's not going to be looked at as a flop. I mean it hit #1 and was there for 3 weeks so no way this a flop in the history books. The rest of the singles from this era tho....

5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It's #8 wendy4 

Post Memelone is #1 and #2 wendy4wendy4 

I know this will change dramatically when free streaming will no longer drastically count, but it definitely shows how becoming a meme or have some viral success on the internet can steer your success.

What the actual hell? fall4

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It's just not that good of a song, but her team did their best to cover up the short comings of the single. Overall, it's not going to be looked at as a flop. I mean it hit #1 and was there for 3 weeks so no way this a flop in the history books. The rest of the singles from this era tho....

I mean it WAS the first number one by a lead female artist(or featured) in over a year so ill give it that. I have faith RFI will be a hit...i think.

50 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It did well. 9 Weeks in the top 10, 8 of those weeks in the top 5 and prolly gonna linger in the top 20 for two more. Not bad. I'm confused on why RFI is being treated like a single, but I'm here for the video.

It's expected to drop outta the top 20 next week. 

21 Look What You Made Me Do 188 (-11)

This reminds me of BTW, a lead single pushed solely by the hype of the previous era. nat1

4 hours ago, Paranomin said:

For me I think it may be the lack of promo this era so far. No live performances, no interviews etc. Shes pretty quiet this time around.

I don't think LWYMMD is a flop by any means. But I do think that the lack of promo and appearances has kept it from having some staying power. 

I don't listen to the radio, tho. Does it still get the spins? creep1 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.