Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is it embarrassing to have your whole album chart, but have none of the singles go no.1

8 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Sweetie read the title this is about Beyonce and her inability to get #1 songslmfao1But then again you always come for the faves when it's off topic because you can never make a point lmfao1 Poor xxl stan lmfao1

Is your braindead fave getting #1s? She's most certainly not. Beyoncé's still getting top 10 hits, still selling millions of albums, still selling out stadiums around the world (something your putrid fave never achieved). She basically has the world in the palm of her hand. Meanwhile the piece of shit you stan for cannot even function like a normal human being. Shut your mouth and stop trying Beyoncé. Poor britard. 

ONhY3gT.gif

9 minutes ago, havok said:

Is your braindead fave getting #1s? She's most certainly not. Beyoncé's still getting top 10 hits, still selling millions of albums, still selling out stadiums around the world (something your putrid fave never achieved). She basically has the world in the palm of her hand. Meanwhile the piece of shit you stan for cannot even function like a normal human being. Shut your mouth and stop trying Beyoncé. Poor britard. 

ONhY3gT.gif

You still didn't answer the question, all you're doing now is off topic comparisons I couldn't care less about, because you know you can't make a point :) 

Why can't Beyonce get a #1 hit in her home country? Why can't she get at least a top 5 if she's so popular? 

The only top 10 song this decade was Formation thanks to major promo at the most-watched tv event and over calculated moves + her usual tired gimmicks to sell her mediocre work that her stans like to over praise lmfao1The fact that she has to do all of that to maintain some kind of relevancy lmao lmfao1But the fact is nobody cares about her outside of the US and comparing her to the pop princess certainly won't change that, sit down eve1

10 minutes ago, Onyx said:

You still didn't answer the question, all you're doing now is off topic comparisons I couldn't care less about, because you know you can't make a point :) 

Why can't Beyonce get a #1 hit in her home country? Why can't she get at least a top 5 if she's so popular? 

The only top 10 song this decade was Formation thanks to major promo at the most-watched tv event and over calculated moves + her usual tired gimmicks to sell her mediocre work that her stans like to over praise lmfao1The fact that she has to do all of that to maintain some kind of relevancy lmao lmfao1But the fact is nobody cares about her outside of the US and comparing her to the pop princess certainly won't change that, sit down eve1

We've answered it multiple times already. Because she refuses to release her songs in the biggest streaming platforms (the biggest form of music consumption nowadays). If she did a normal release campaign, aka releasing the single on iTunes, AM, Spotify, Deezer, GP, etc in the same day/week, plus the video on YouTube without it being unlisted, plus send it to radio, she would debut at #1. 

You're forgetting about DIL which skyrocketed to #2 after one Grammy performance, while not even being available to be streamed at all. Plus, Formation reached its peak during Lemonade's release week, almost 3 months after her quick cameo at the SB, the song wasn't even available to be purchased/streamed when the SB happened you dumb shit. lmfao1 

Maintain relevancy? Is that why she's outselling any other female act (except for Taylor and Adele)? Is that why she's the biggest celebrity right now? Nobody cares about her outside of the US? Is that why TFWT grossed $256m with only 49 shows and a total attendance of 2.2 million people? Literally when will the fucking brainless piece of shit you worship?lmfao1 If no one cares about Bey then I don't even wanna know what you think about Braindeadney.  

ONhY3gT.gif

4 minutes ago, havok said:

We've answered it multiple times already. Because she refuses to release her songs in the biggest streaming platforms (the biggest form of music consumption nowadays). If she did a normal release campaign, aka releasing the single on iTunes, AM, Spotify, Deezer, GP, etc in the same day/week, plus the video on YouTube without it being unlisted, plus send it to radio, she would debut at #1. 

You're forgetting about DIL which skyrocketed to #2 after one Grammy performance, while not even being available to be streamed at all. Plus, Formation reached its peak during Lemonade's release week, almost 3 months after her quick cameo at the SB, the song wasn't even available to be purchased/streamed when the SB happened you dumb shit. lmfao1 

Maintain relevancy? Is that why she's outselling any other female act (except for Taylor and Adele)? Is that why she's the biggest celebrity right now? Nobody cares about her outside of the US? Is that why TFWT grossed $256m with only 49 shows and a total attendance of 2.2 million people? Literally when will the fucking brainless piece of shit you worship?lmfao1 If no one cares about Bey then I don't even wanna know what you think about Braindeadney.  

ONhY3gT.gif

Oh you mean that song from 2004, 13 years ago, i can't lmfao1

Tidal didn't exist before 2015, streaming became prevalent around 2013. Why couldn't she get #1 or top 5 songs before? Why does she have to overwork herself to stay relevant, some popstars could have twice the success with half the effort, that's how much people care about beyonka, she buys the awards she gets like she pays the media so she can get her ass kissed 24/7. She has to rely on petty gimmicks and basically owes her success to them.

You can come for Britney all you want, but that won't make thief any less fake and local. I hope xxl releases something before you completely lose your mind, that emoji movie isn't doing it :( 

1 hour ago, havok said:

Is that why she sold out stadiums outside of the US with her last tour while your braindead fave rotted in Vegas? 

Let's check their sales outside of the US: Lemonade - 1.3 million vs Glory 195K 

ONhY3gT.gif

She gets top 10 hits without releasing her material to the biggest streaming platforms and without radio support. Literally when will your obese fave who cannot even reach the #100 position with all the advantages in the world? Now she has to milk the only thing that makes her semi relevant for all it's worth. Shut up already. lmfao1 

ONhY3gT.gif

Releasing to the highly publicized Tidal, releasing an talking about her affair and personal life, while she’s usually a private person, Super Bowl performance, free single. Sis you act like the radio is the most important platform lmfao2 She has MONSTER PROMO, she was talked about for 3 months straight, and still no number one. Adele releases one quick single and its shoots to number one, and she sells over 20 million WW. For a brand as big as Beyawnsay, you’d think she get at least one more hit single to her name. 

My question remains unanswered, it is embarrassing. All that promo for what? No number 1. Even cardi got a number one. Beyoncé is over, you can get out of her ass now. At least you Stan two legacy artists now.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:43 PM, Spencer Pratt said:

Her fans go on about how she ''doesn't care about singles'', yes she does that's why she performs them at awards shows and tries to do good performances and stuff, yes she does care about singles you all just like to say she doesn't because she can't get a #1 or even close to a big hit anymore, especially not WW

Is that why the album makes big gains after performances. What an idiotic comment. How else would you promote an album dead4 

13 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Releasing to the highly publicized Tidal, releasing an talking about her affair and personal life, while she’s usually a private person, Super Bowl performance, free single. Sis you act like the radio is the most important platform lmfao2 She has MONSTER PROMO, she was talked about for 3 months straight, and still no number one. Adele releases one quick single and its shoots to number one, and she sells over 20 million WW. For a brand as big as Beyawnsay, you’d think she get at least one more hit single to her name. 

My question remains unanswered, it is embarrassing. All that promo for what? No number 1. Even cardi got a number one. Beyoncé is over, you can get out of her ass now. At least you Stan two legacy artists now.

Super Bowl was months before the album and formation wasn’t available to buy and the video unlisted rip4 you’re really reaching 

2 hours ago, Onyx said:

Oh you mean that song from 2004, 13 years ago, i can't lmfao1

Tidal didn't exist before 2015, streaming became prevalent around 2013. Why couldn't she get #1 or top 5 songs before? Why does she have to overwork herself to stay relevant, some popstars could have twice the success with half the effort, that's how much people care about beyonka, she buys the awards she gets like she pays the media so she can get her ass kissed 24/7. She has to rely on petty gimmicks and basically owes her success to them.

You can come for Britney all you want, but that won't make thief any less fake and local. I hope xxl releases something before you completely lose your mind, that emoji movie isn't doing it :( 

Because streaming was a thing back in 2004. What a genius! I'm talking about Drunk In Love, the hit that peaked at #2 in 2013, the same year when Braindeadney failed to even crack the top 15 with her lead single WB and later bombed with Perfume. 

Who said it did? I said DIL wasn't available to be streamed anywhere back then (aka on Spotify or Youtube). Go back to kindergarten and fix those tragic reading comprehension skills of yours. Before what? She has more #1s and top 5 hits than your fave. 

"Local" while selling more albums than any other female act, except for Adele and Taylor. Local when she sells out stadiums anywhere she goes. Local when she sold 6x more than what your putrid fave sold outside of the US with their latest records. Hard things to get, not everybody has them. I'm sure britards would kill for Methney to be this "local" 20 years into her career. 

ONhY3gT.gif

1 hour ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

1. Kii at you acting as if TIDAL is anything but a massive failure.

2. When she performed at the SB, Formation wasn't even available to be purchased nor streamed. 

3. 2nd most important, after streaming. She's still scoring top 10 hits even when she sabotages herself by not releasing her stuff in all platforms. 

4. Monster promo? Bitch, where? Adele released her single and video on all platforms the very same day. Anyhow, no one is on Adele's level. 

5. So she's over even when she's selling millions of albums and selling out stadiums all around the world? K. 

Stay mad hater. 20 years into her career, Beyoncé is only getting better, stronger and more successful. Meanwhile the cow you stan was already bombing. Seethe.

ONhY3gT.gif

6 minutes ago, havok said:

Because streaming was a thing back in 2004. What a genius! I'm talking about Drunk In Love, the hit that peaked at #2 in 2013, the same year when Braindeadney failed to even crack the top 15 with her lead single WB and later bombed with Perfume. 

Who said it did? I said DIL wasn't available to be streamed anywhere back then (aka on Spotify or Youtube). Go back to kindergarten and fix those tragic reading comprehension skills of yours. Before what? She has more #1s and top 5 hits than your fave. 

"Local" while selling more albums than any other female act, except for Adele and Taylor. Local when she sells out stadiums anywhere she goes. Local when she sold 6x more than what your putrid fave sold outside of the US with their latest records. Hard things to get, not everybody has them. I'm sure britards would kill for Methney to be this "local" 20 years into her career. 

ONhY3gT.gif

1. Kii at you acting as if TIDAL is anything but a massive failure.

2. When she performed at the SB, Formation wasn't even available to be purchased nor streamed. 

3. 2nd most important, after streaming. She's still scoring top 10 hits even when she sabotages herself by not releasing her stuff in all platforms. 

4. Monster promo? Bitch, where? Adele released her single and video on all platforms the very same day. Anyhow, no one is on Adele's level. 

5. So she's over even when she's selling millions of albums and selling out stadiums all around the world? K. 

Stay mad hater. 20 years into her career, Beyoncé is only getting better, stronger and more successful. Meanwhile the cow you stan was already bombing. Seethe.

ONhY3gT.gif

She is not getting more successful, she had her peak. katy1 She sells as much as someone of her caliber should, she’s not pushing anyone’s expectations. She stays getting outsold by Taylor, and Adele. How do you call her the biggest and most relevant but she stays getting outsold? If you’re the biggest you should be selling the most. 

Adele had no where as much media exposure. You can talk that talk all you want.  Beyoncé is becoming a legacy act, that’s why people are just looking forward to tours now. 

When Mariah was act her peak she was at her peak, she had a constant reign. Meanwhile, Beyoncé has been getting overshadowed by Taylor, Rihanna, Gaga and even Katy for the duration of her career. And that’s just t bey1 

Beyonce isn't an act who needs all her singles to go #1 and promote it like other current pop girls do. She's reached the status where her albums will sell well on their own, with little to no promotion, and she'll sell out huge tours, where artists make the majority of their money anyway. If she can keep selling out arenas and stadiums, her career is fine. She's a staple in pop culture by now.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

Super Bowl was months before the album and formation wasn’t available to buy and the video unlisted rip4 you’re really reaching 

So people just forgot after she performed it for millions on live television? Plus her performance stayed talked about cause of Bruno, Cold Play, BLM, and cause she slightly tripped. People could just search up new Beyoncé song, and they would have found the video. Y’all act like the radio is the only way people hear a song rip4 it’s not really a reach sis

Note for everyone:

Don‘t reply to Winnie‘s threads! His threads flopping is something that really drives him mad and will eventually lead to him pretending to leave for another month or so. 

9 minutes ago, havok said:

ONhY3gT.gif

I wasn't even talking about that song in particular, and wow having a top 5 song this decade is now an accomplishment? Could be by her standards... rav2

I'm sure xtuna stans like you wish XXL had lasted more than just 8 years compared to Britney who was still slaying 15 years into her career. I'm also sure you're hiding behind Thief in an attempt to come for Britney and be somewhat credible but you can't escape the fact that you're actually stanning a lazy mess who hates her fans. 

You do you tho. Beyoncé still remains local, her songs are barely known and played on the radio in Europe, selling out shows only proves that she has a strong following but the European GP doesn't care about her. tea1

23 hours ago, havok said:

The biggest kii is that this is coming from a Cowriah stan. lmfao1 

Everyone knows that if she cared, she would release the singles in all streaming platforms, plus the video on YouTube (not unlisted) and send it to radio, plus some cute promo. And if she did that, she would skyrocket to #1. Let's not. See what a simple Grammy performance did to DIL. 

blocked it by katy .

next 

23 hours ago, havok said:

The biggest kii is that this is coming from a Cowriah stan. lmfao1 

Everyone knows that if she cared, she would release the singles in all streaming platforms, plus the video on YouTube (not unlisted) and send it to radio, plus some cute promo. And if she did that, she would skyrocket to #1. Let's not. See what a simple Grammy performance did to DIL. 

if anybody can talk about single positions it's a mariah stan sweetie...

26 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

She is not getting more successful, she had her peak. katy1 She sells as much as someone of her caliber should, she’s not pushing anyone’s expectations. She stays getting outsold by Taylor, and Adele. How do you call her the biggest and most relevant but she stays getting outsold? If you’re the biggest you should be selling the most. 

Adele had no where as much media exposure. You can talk that talk all you want.  Beyoncé is becoming a legacy act, that’s why people are just looking forward to tours now. 

When Mariah was act her peak she was at her peak, she had a constant reign. Meanwhile, Beyoncé has been getting overshadowed by Taylor, Rihanna, Gaga and even Katy for the duration of her career. And that’s just t bey1 

Her brand is getting bigger and bigger. Her tours keep getting more successful, it if weren't for the pregnancy the FWT would've surpassed Madonna's S&ST as the highest grossing tour by a female act. The biggest musical act of the decade is Adele, I already said that. 

That's not true, Whitney and Céline overshadowed Cowriah in the 90s. Specially outside of the US. 

ONhY3gT.gif

7 minutes ago, Onyx said:

I wasn't even talking about that song in particular, and wow having a top 5 song this decade is now an accomplishment? Could be by her standards... rav2

I'm sure xtuna stans like you wish XXL had lasted more than just 8 years compared to Britney who was still slaying 15 years into her career. I'm also sure you're hiding behind Thief in an attempt to come for Britney and be somewhat credible but you can't escape the fact that you're actually stanning a lazy mess who hates her fans. 

You do you tho. Beyoncé still remains local, her songs are barely known and played on the radio in Europe, selling out shows only proves that she has a strong following but the European GP doesn't care about her. tea1

That's something your fave hasn't had since 2011, you tell me. 

Child, Methney flopped 8 years into her career with Blackout. And 15 years into her career she was busy bombing with BJ. lmfao1 

When have I ever needed an excuse to come for that hag? If that were the case I'd have gone with Adele. Xtina's failures won't erase the fact that Beyoncé has surpassed the drug addict you stan for and is now a bigger icon. 

She's still selling more records and tickets than anyone else bar Adele/Taylor, so I guess everyone is local then. Starting with your meth addicted fave that cannot even sell 200K albums outside of the US, kii. 

ONhY3gT.gif

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

if anybody can talk about single positions it's a mariah stan sweetie...

If we were in the 90s, sure. But we're in the 10s, boy. 

ONhY3gT.gif

2 minutes ago, havok said:

If we were in the 90s, sure. But we're in the 10s, boy. 

ONhY3gT.gif

Still doesn't take away what she's done. You've been spilling tea but you might want to get some more 'cause I think I'm tasting tap water right now.

And Beyoncé hasn't had a #1 single in the 10's either so...

ONhY3gT.gif

26 minutes ago, havok said:

That's something your fave hasn't had since 2011, you tell me. 

Child, Methney flopped 8 years into her career with Blackout. And 15 years into her career she was busy bombing with BJ. lmfao1 

When have I ever needed an excuse to come for that hag? If that were the case I'd have gone with Adele. Xtina's failures won't erase the fact that Beyoncé has surpassed the drug addict you stan for and is now a bigger icon. 

She's still selling more records and tickets than anyone else bar Adele/Taylor, so I guess everyone is local then. Starting with your meth addicted fave that cannot even sell 200K albums outside of the US, kii. 

ONhY3gT.gif

Blackout wasn't a flop, a top 3 lead single, a top 20 song, a critically acclaimed platinum album who made it into the Rock n Roll HOF playlist with zero promotion. Bionic era wishes.  And she still rose and came back with Circus and FF unlike your pathetic fave whose career definitively ended in 2006. Funny how you omitted the 2008-2012 period. 

Surpassed? Literally where? Britney sold much more than her and is known all around the world unlike your local fave, she has more memorable songs, music videos and performances. Britney achieved more in 6 years than your fave in her entire career, how sad is that :( And comparing them now is irrevelant since Britney doesn't give two fucks and Beyonce is  a try hard who is desperatly fighting to stay relevant. But hey you would know that since you stan the laziest of them all aka Xtuna, who hasn't toured since B2B era lmfao1And hasn't released an album in 5 years because she's too scared to flop lmfao1I can't wait for it when it comes out so I can have a good laugh at the tragic sales lmfao1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.