Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is it embarrassing to have your whole album chart, but have none of the singles go no.1

9 minutes ago, havok said:

This weak and lame attempt was the best you could come up with? 

My favorite part was when you, a broke bitch, suggested that a multi-millionaire that is set for life needs to beg for food, kii. 

tumblr_onk31nC0a51qac1soo2_400.gif

I said the only reason she isn't begging for food is Oreos and singing on shitty movie soundtracks learn to read sweetie 

what a lame excuse for a human being I literally don't understand how anyone would like you even @Frozen is more like able 

I mean I don't blame you @NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg Dragged the shit out of you  poor thing it must feel very bad to be destroyed by Winnie lmfao2

13 minutes ago, havok said:

Deflecting again, kii. This whole "idc!1!" attitude of yours is cute, especially when you can't exit the thread or stop talking about me. nat2 

Anyhow, Billboard just dedicated an entire article to Stripped's influence. You just keep losing, poor little brainless thing. xtina4 

Losing what sweetie? Am I losing bc XXL made only 1 album worth the praise? Am I losing because finally an important media outlet -Billboard- wrote an article about an album that was released a decade and a half ago while they wrote an article about Blackout the exact day of its anniversary? Am I losing because my fave is busy performing in her successful Vegas residency and breaking attendance records while Xtina is gaining weight and selling her ass to Oreo and other companies? 

The only one losing is you ny5

On a side note, I love how they can't help mentionning and praising Britney whenever they make an article about her, XXL is truly still living in Britney's shadow and that's not about to change. Stay pressed xtina4

37 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Losing what sweetie? Am I losing bc XXL made only 1 album worth the praise? Am I losing because finally an important media outlet -Billboard- wrote an article about an album that was released a decade and a half ago while they wrote an article about Blackout the exact day of its anniversary? Am I losing because my fave is busy performing in her successful Vegas residency and breaking attendance records while Xtina is gaining weight and selling her ass to Oreo and other companies? 

The only one losing is you ny5

On a side note, I love how they can't help mentionning and praising Britney whenever they make an article about her, XXL is truly still living in Britney's shadow and that's not about to change. Stay pressed xtina4

And how many did Methney do? None. I'm still waiting for those receipts of Miley, Selena, Demi and Ariana specifically citing ONE Methney album as the major influence of one of their records. I wonder why you've deflected and gone silent instead of hitting me with the receipts I'm asking for. nat1 

Stripped was released in the US on October 29th, aka today. It even says so in the article, but we know you cannot read. That same residency where she needed more than 200 dates and almost 4 years to surpass the $100m mark? kii. xtina4 But this isn't about their careers, it's about you claiming no one cared about Stripped yet multiple media outlets have dedicated articles to praise it and to talk on the major influence it has been on the new generation of popstars. Literally when will the drug addict and her forgotten albums that no one cites as influence? Stay seething at Stripped's impact, which is bigger than any of Methney's records, xoxo. 

59 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

I said the only reason she isn't begging for food is Oreos and singing on shitty movie soundtracks learn to read sweetie 

what a lame excuse for a human being I literally don't understand how anyone would like you even @Frozen is more like able 

I mean I don't blame you @NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg Dragged the shit out of you  poor thing it must feel very bad to be destroyed by Winnie lmfao2

Because the $85 million she got from The Voice, and the additional $160 million she had previous to TV just vanished. Again, this is hilarious coming from a broke bitch. Not to mention that's it's HER money and she can do as she pleases with it, she doesn't need daddy's signature to buy a coffee. The perks of being a sane person and being free of medication. 

3 minutes ago, havok said:

And how many did Methney do? None. I'm still waiting for those receipts of Miley, Selena, Demi and Ariana specifically citing ONE Methney album as the major influence of one of their records. I wonder why you've deflected and gone silent instead of hitting me with the receipts I'm asking for. nat1 

Stripped was released in the US on October 29th, aka today. It even says so in the article, but we know you cannot read. That same residency where she needed more than 200 dates and almost 4 years to surpass the $100m mark? kii. xtina4 But this isn't about their careers, it's about you claiming no one cared about Stripped yet multiple media outlets have dedicated articles to praise it and to talk on the major influence it has been on the new generation of popstars. Literally when will the drug addict and her forgotten albums that no one cites as influences? Stay seething at Stripped's impact, which is bigger than any of Methney's records, xoxo. 

Selena, Miley and Ariana are Britney fans and have cited her multiple times as an influence in their music, not just in a specific record unlike XXL, google that up ain't gonna do that for you. It's also a kii that you mention Selena when her whole career was basically shaped into Britney's mold, Britney was the first artist she went to see on tour and she covered her songs multiple times. You tried I guess gaga12

It's a theatre residency genius, isn't your fave Celine doing a similar residency show in Vegas? Didn't she need the same amount of years to reach the 100M mark? Stop embarassing yourself ayumi1 And at least it's better to give the fans the opportunity to go see her, meanwhile, only rich men get to see Xtinct and her dying voice performing. The rest of the time she's either rotting at home eating or doing some ad for Oreo.

Sure, XXL is sooo impactful that Britney crushes her in both albums sales and singles sales, not only that but also in achievements, records, career longevity, awards etc... How mad are you about that? nat1

3 hours ago, havok said:

What are you even trying in here winnie? You just want us to increase the post-count of your thread, don't you? 

It was already answered, it's NOT embarrassing, especially when she's crushing everyone but Adele/Taylor in any other department, and let's not forget her self-sabotage to her singles. Otherwise, she'd be ruling that department too.

wendy3 I-um...gotta blast!1!1!

10 hours ago, Onyx said:

Selena, Miley and Ariana are Britney fans and have cited her multiple times as an influence in their music, not just in a specific record unlike XXL, google that up ain't gonna do that for you. It's also a kii that you mention Selena when her whole career was basically shaped into Britney's mold, Britney was the first artist she went to see on tour and she covered her songs multiple times. You tried I guess gaga12

It's a theatre residency genius, isn't your fave Celine doing a similar residency show in Vegas? Didn't she need the same amount of years to reach the 100M mark? Stop embarassing yourself ayumi1 And at least it's better to give the fans the opportunity to go see her, meanwhile, only rich men get to see Xtinct and her dying voice performing. The rest of the time she's either rotting at home eating or doing some ad for Oreo.

Sure, XXL is sooo impactful that Britney crushes her in both albums sales and singles sales, not only that but also in achievements, records, career longevity, awards etc... How mad are you about that? nat1

Stay on topic, we're discussing the impact their albums have had. So none of them have ever cited a particular Methney album as the major influence on one of their records? That's what I thought. Stripped remains superior. nat1 

Céline, my fave? Now that you mention her, she just grossed half of Methney's entire residency gross with around 10% of the dates. A kii, you just cannot win. You just keep setting yourself up for the drags. Methney's residency is far from a success, stop trying to pass it as one. 

The only thing Methney has over Christina is commercial success, and I have never denied that. What is actually funny, is the fact that despite that, Christina is the one that keeps getting cited as an influence by tons of acts all around the world, more than your fave, and that's thanks to the fact that she actually has talent, unlike yours which is nothing without sales. nat2 

I'm not mad, I am not pressed enough to deny Methney's past commercial success, unlike you, who is pressed enough to pretend that Christina never achieved anything and has no legacy. But sadly for you the facts and receipts crush your dumb delusions. Christina stays influencing acts and Stripped stays being more impactful and influential than any Methney record, xoxo. 

8 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

wendy3 I-um...gotta blast!1!1!

I'm always good for ratings, that's why you love me. 

14 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

There we go again @havok is going to start having and orgy with downvotes 

I'm simply returning the favor. I don't downvote unless they downvote me first, and you did, multiple times, so suck it up... 

14 hours ago, havok said:

Stay on topic, we're discussing the impact their albums have had. So none of them have ever cited a particular Methney album as the major influence on one of their records? That's what I thought. Stripped remains superior. nat1 

Céline, my fave? Now that you mention her, she just grossed half of Methney's entire residency gross with around 10% of the dates. A kii, you just cannot win. You just keep setting yourself up for the drags. Methney's residency is far from a success, stop trying to pass it as one. 

The only thing Methney has over Christina is commercial success, and I have never denied that. What is actually funny, is the fact that despite that, Christina is the one that keeps getting cited as an influence by tons of acts all around the world, more than your fave, and that's thanks to the fact that she actually has talent, unlike yours which is nothing without sales. nat2 

I'm not mad, I am not pressed enough to deny Methney's past commercial success, unlike you, who is pressed enough to pretend that Christina never achieved anything and has no legacy. But sadly for you the facts and receipts crush your dumb delusions. Christina stays influencing acts and Stripped stays being more impactful and influential than any Methney record, xoxo. 

What's better : to be cited as an influence for a sole record or to be the main influence behind someone's career? 

Her residency remains more influential and iconic, it keeps winning best Vegas show awards and Britney was granted the city's key, guess Celine's is too boring to be that impactful. sorry1

Like I said before, no longer than 4 days ago multiple media outlets were praising BO and its influence on the mainstream pop music after 2007 and the trends that it borrowed from other genres and brought to pop music. Critics' words, not mine. sorry1

Another one for you : http://www.rollingstone.com//music/news/rob-sheffield-on-britney-spears-blackout-punk-masterpiece-w510038 

Britney Spears' 'Blackout': A Salute to Her Misunderstood Punk Masterpiece

Miraculously made during Spears' very public meltdown, LP is her greatest, and one of the most innovative, influential pop albums of past decade

And sweetie I'm not denying Stripped's influence, I praised it several times in the past because it's the only listenable Xtina album for me. It's just kinda a shame that she didn't serve quality music and success like Stripped era afterwards. And being the only memorable/influential thing Xtina s ever done is kinda tragic to brag about like you've been doing sorry1

On 30/10/2017 at 7:54 AM, Onyx said:

What's better : to be cited as an influence for a sole record or to be the main influence behind someone's career? 

Her residency remains more influential and iconic, it keeps winning best Vegas show awards and Britney was granted the city's key, guess Celine's is too boring to be that impactful. sorry1

Like I said before, no longer than 4 days ago multiple media outlets were praising BO and its influence on the mainstream pop music after 2007 and the trends that it borrowed from other genres and brought to pop music. Critics' words, not mine. sorry1

Another one for you : http://www.rollingstone.com//music/news/rob-sheffield-on-britney-spears-blackout-punk-masterpiece-w510038 

Britney Spears' 'Blackout': A Salute to Her Misunderstood Punk Masterpiece

Miraculously made during Spears' very public meltdown, LP is her greatest, and one of the most innovative, influential pop albums of past decade

And sweetie I'm not denying Stripped's influence, I praised it several times in the past because it's the only listenable Xtina album for me. It's just kinda a shame that she didn't serve quality music and success like Stripped era afterwards. And being the only memorable/influential thing Xtina s ever done is kinda tragic to brag about like you've been doing sorry1

Both. And thanks to her immense talent and great music, Xtina has both. Too bad we can't say the same about the drug addict. 

Is that why Céline's last album sold 1.1 million and Methney's didn't even cross the 350K mark? So much for being more iconic.  

And that's thanks to all the musicians who actually created the music, not Methney who had nothing to do with the creation of such music.  

Stop lying, you spend your time on this forum diminishing every thing Xtina has done or does. You keep trying to act like she's not one of the most influential singers from her generation. You are unable to be objective and look past a 2 decade old media fabricated feud. 

8 minutes ago, havok said:

Stop lying, you spend your time on this forum diminishing every thing Xtina has done or does. You keep trying to act like she's not one of the most influential singers from her generation. You are unable to be objective and look past a 2 decade old media fabricated feud. 

You do exactly the same with Britney. dead4

3 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

They thought I was over, they were wrong.

Keep on bumping till the world ends brit7

Seriously I'm sick of this thread DELETE IT HALP dead4

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.