Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is it embarrassing to have your whole album chart, but have none of the singles go no.1

57 minutes ago, havok said:

Her brand is getting bigger and bigger. Her tours keep getting more successful, it if weren't for the pregnancy the FWT would've surpassed Madonna's S&ST as the highest grossing tour by a female act. The biggest musical act of the decade is Adele, I already said that. 

That's not true, Whitney and Céline overshadowed Cowriah in the 90s. Specially outside of the US. 

No it’s not hun rip4 It’s not getting any bigger, she is not venturing out anywhere. She stays releasing and touring that’s it. An example of a brand getting bigger is Rihanna, her make up brand outside ventures is getting her tons of exposure. Beyoncé’s little Blue Ivy Fart clothing line ain’t doing shit for her brand. 

Mans Celina for sure did not outshadow Mariah rip4 Mariah was that vocalist, that chart topper, and overall that bitch. Celine was no where as prevelant as Mariah in the media. Whitney had her spark for Bodyguard but that did not overshadow Mariah. 

Meanwhile, the questions remains that you can’t answer. But it’s ok sis, the answer is yes

ONhY3gT.gif

On 24/10/2017 at 8:18 PM, Tomás said:

Still doesn't take away what she's done. You've been spilling tea but you might want to get some more 'cause I think I'm tasting tap water right now.

And Beyoncé hasn't had a #1 single in the 10's either so...

No one said it did, but we're discussing this decade. Anyhow, you're claiming I can't come for Cowriah because Bey hasn't had a #1 this decade either. Yet the cows can come for Bey even when she has been extremely more successful than Moo this decade? Flawless logic. 

ONhY3gT.gif

On 24/10/2017 at 8:39 PM, Onyx said:

Blackout wasn't a flop, a top 3 lead single, a top 20 song, a critically acclaimed platinum album who made it into the Rock n Roll HOF playlist with zero promotion. Bionic era wishes.  And she still rose and came back with Circus and FF unlike your pathetic fave whose career definitively ended in 2006. Funny how you omitted the 2008-2012 period. 

Surpassed? Literally where? Britney sold much more than her and is known all around the world unlike your local fave, she has more memorable songs, music videos and performances. Britney achieved more in 6 years than your fave in her entire career, how sad is that :( And comparing them now is irrevelant since Britney doesn't give two fucks and Beyonce is  a try hard who is desperatly fighting to stay relevant. But hey you would know that since you stan the laziest of them all aka Xtuna, who hasn't toured since B2B era lmfao1And hasn't released an album in 5 years because she's too scared to flop lmfao1I can't wait for it when it comes out so I can have a good laugh at the tragic sales lmfao1

2.4m in 2007 is a huge flop. Not omitted, simply the truth. Your fave flopped in 07 and then bombed in 13, which makes your whole statement false. 

The only thing the drug addict has over Beyoncé is album sales, and ever since 2003 Bey has been above the corpse, let's not. 20 years into her career she's still selling millions of albums, scoring top 10 hits, selling out stadiums. Yours is rotting in Vegas because her handlers want all the money they can get before meds stop working. We know you're pathologically obsessed with Christina, you don't need to remind us. 

ONhY3gT.gif

On 24/10/2017 at 9:14 PM, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

No it’s not hun rip4 It’s not getting any bigger, she is not venturing out anywhere. She stays releasing and touring that’s it. An example of a brand getting bigger is Rihanna, her make up brand outside ventures is getting her tons of exposure. Beyoncé’s little Blue Ivy Fart clothing line ain’t doing shit for her brand. 

Mans Celina for sure did not outshadow Mariah rip4 Mariah was that vocalist, that chart topper, and overall that bitch. Celine was no where as prevelant as Mariah in the media. Whitney had her spark for Bodyguard but that did not overshadow Mariah. 

Meanwhile, the questions remains that you can’t answer. But it’s ok sis, the answer is yes

Her net worth says otherwise, but whatever helps you sleep at night. 

The Bodyguard/Falling Into You/Let's Talk About Love, those 3 eras are bigger than Cowriah's existence. I'm happy to bring the receipts and end you as I always do, but you're a worthless troll that will stay in denial so I won't. Visit this page if you're too curious. 

The question has been answered, your thread is finished and so are you. 

ONhY3gT.gif

9 minutes ago, havok said:

No one said it did, but we're discussing this decade. Anyhow, you're claiming I can't come for Cowriah because Bey hasn't had a #1 this decade either. Yet the cows can come for Bey even when she has been extremely more successful than Moo this decade? Flawless logic. 

ONhY3gT.gif

2.4m in 2007 is a huge flop. Not omitted, simply the truth. Your fave flopped in 07 and then bombed in 13, which makes your whole statement false. 

The only thing the drug addict has over Beyoncé is album sales, and ever since 2003 Bey has been above the corpse, let's not. 20 years into her career she's still selling millions of albums, scoring top 10 hits, selling out stadiums. Yours is rotting in Vegas because her handlers want all the money they can get before meds stop working. We know you're pathologically obsessed with Christina, you don't need to remind us. 

ONhY3gT.gif

Her net worth says otherwise, but whatever helps you sleep at night. 

The Bodyguard/Falling Into You/Let's Talk About Love, those 3 eras are bigger than Cowriah's existence. I'm happy to bring the receipts and end you as I always do, but you're a worthless troll that will stay in denial so I won't. Visit this page if you're too curious. 

The question has been answered, your thread is finished and so are you. 

ONhY3gT.gif

Have seen no changes in her net worth since blue ivy park debuted but go off on with blank receipts I guess 

Thanks for providing soundtrack albums as receipts as well sis, pls stop. The only album that would ever be able to be called bigger than Mariah’s career is Thriller, and that’s a maybe. I suppose Adeles 21 is bigger than madonnas Career as well. Especially considering it was sold in today’s market?

You haven’t ended me yet sis, and you never will with drags like these.

The questions remains unanswered, but it is no.

Now stop quoting and start reading sis ONhY3gT.gif

10 hours ago, havok said:

You forgot to add up the singles sales, POM and GM alone sold 5.5M WW, that makes it 8M record sales for the whole era. Only a legend is capable of selling that much without lifting a finger, have beyoncé do that she'd flop majorly. Your fave herself sold around 9M records during B2B era, but of course you wouldn't call that a flop, hypocrite katy1

Beyonce is way past her peak, she's not as popular WW as she was back then and she could barely have top 10 songs this decade in her home country. Her popularity in Europe has been declining, have you checked her album sales this decade outside of NA? It's tragic rip4

Lmao I'm the obsessed one? You literally brought up Britney in a Beyonka thread in every quote you made to reply to me. Britney has you fuming sis, you're not even noticing, you're pathetic lmfao1

11 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Have seen no changes in her net worth since blue ivy park debuted but go off on with blank receipts I guess 

Thanks for providing soundtrack albums as receipts as well sis, pls stop. The only album that would ever be able to be called bigger than Mariah’s career is Thriller, and that’s a maybe. I suppose Adeles 21 is bigger than madonnas Career as well. Especially considering it was sold in today’s market?

You haven’t ended me yet sis, and you never will with drags like these.

The questions remains unanswered, but it is no.

Now stop quoting and start reading sis 

Is that why her net worth keeps increasing every single year? 

Whitney overshadowed her with TB era and then Céline took over for the rest of the decade. Those are facts. 

See? Like I predicted, you'd be in denial. It's pointless to argue with you. Beyoncé stays winning, unlike the obese alcoholic you stan for, xoxo.  

ONhY3gT.gif

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

You forgot to add up the singles sales, POM and GM alone sold 5.5M WW, that makes it 8M record sales for the whole era. Only a legend is capable of selling that much without lifting a finger, have beyoncé do that she'd flop majorly. Your fave herself sold around 9M records during B2B era, but of course you wouldn't call that a flop, hypocrite katy1

Beyonce is way past her peak, she's not as popular WW as she was back then and she could barely have top 10 songs this decade in her home country. Her popularity in Europe has been declining, have you checked her album sales this decade outside of NA? It's tragic rip4

Lmao I'm the obsessed one? You literally brought up Britney in a Beyonka thread in every quote you made to reply to me. Britney has you fuming sis, you're not even noticing, you're pathetic lmfao1

Those won't make any difference, Blackout was a flop, even when all what ww media did was talk about her. Accept the truth and move on. Beyoncé didn't move a finger during the first 6 weeks of ST era and in those same 6 weeks the album sold 2.4 million, in 2013/2014 with a much worse sales climate. DIL crushed ITZ, B'Day destroyed Blackout, 4 outdid FF, ST annihilated BJ and Lemonade exterminated Glory. Since Bey went solo, the drug addict has never won over her. Christina sold 16 million records with BTB, Blackout was not even close even with all the attention that was put on her drug addicted and child abuser ass. 

If Beyoncé's sales outside of NA (1.2 m) are "tragic", then how do we call Metheney's (185K)? Please, tell us. nat1 17 sold out stadium dates in Europe with her last tour with a total gross of ~$87million and a total attendance of 864,025 but right, she's not popular in Europe!11!! Let's not kid ourselves, you'd kill for your braindead fave to be this successful and to have these stats right now, but instead she's rotting in Vegas and failing to even crack 150K albums sold in the US, kii. 

What's there to fume at? The drug addict is done. They are just milking her putrid existence before the meds stop working. 

ONhY3gT.gif

But what promo has she herself REALLY done in recent years besides award show performances and even those have become scarce. For a woman who made an effort to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING last decade she's damn near a hermit now lol. 

Mind you, promotion includes campaigning with tv/radio spots and interviews and PAYOLA (what they call "radio deals" now.) She hasn't done anything close to campaigning since 2011. The fact that most of her singles still peak top40 in multiple markets in spite of this speaks volumes. Of course she wants to be successful but it's clear that she's jaded on the radio success and has been since 2012 hence, the "quick little singles" comment in Life Is But A Dream. Her focus/energy has been albums and tours lately. She'll get back to the other stuff later.

Some of the stans can't get over this but it's clear the haters can't get over it either. This is a new thread on album tracks that charted a year and 1/2 year ago... Let that sink in for a bit. No, she doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about in her career.

5 minutes ago, Chantoya Jo Jackson said:

But what promo has she herself REALLY done in recent years besides award show performances and even those have become scarce. For a woman who made an effort to be EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING last decade she's damn near a hermit now lol. 

Mind you, promotion includes campaigning with tv/radio spots and interviews and PAYOLA (what they call "radio deals" now.) She hasn't done anything close to campaigning since 2011. The fact that most of her singles still peak top40 in multiple markets in spite of this speaks volumes. Of course she wants to be successful but it's clear that she's jaded on radio promotion and has been since 2012, hence the "quick little singles" comment in Life Is But A Dream. Her focus/energy has been albums and tours lately. She'll get back to the other stuff later.

Some of the stans can't get over this but it's clear the haters can't get over it either. This is a new thread on album tracks that charted a year and 1/2 year ago... Let that sink in for a bit. No, she doesn't have anything to be embarrassed about in her career.

4 hours ago, havok said:

Those won't make any difference, Blackout was a flop, even when all what ww media did was talk about her. Accept the truth and move on. Beyoncé didn't move a finger during the first 6 weeks of ST era and in those same 6 weeks the album sold 2.4 million, in 2013/2014 with a much worse sales climate. DIL crushed ITZ, B'Day destroyed Blackout, 4 outdid FF, ST annihilated BJ and Lemonade exterminated Glory. Since Bey went solo, the drug addict has never won over her. Christina sold 16 million records with BTB, Blackout was not even close even with all the attention that was put on her drug addicted and child abuser ass. 

If Beyoncé's sales outside of NA (1.2 m) are "tragic", then how do we call Metheney's (185K)? Please, tell us. nat1 17 sold out stadium dates in Europe with her last tour with a total gross of ~$87million and a total attendance of 864,025 but right, she's not popular in Europe!11!! Let's not kid ourselves, you'd kill for your braindead fave to be this successful and to have these stats right now, but instead she's rotting in Vegas and failing to even crack 150K albums sold in the US, kii. 

What's there to fume at? The drug addict is done. They are just milking her putrid existence before the meds stop working. 

The lies. B2B sold 9M records overall, unless you've got a valid source to back up your claims, Xtinct sold slightly more than Britney during BO (around 8M). But you're so desperate that you had to inflate your fave's numbers lmfao1

Cute sweetie but Britney is still the one with 2 diamond albums, something your fave doesn't have whether it is as a solo artist or as a band artist. She wins rav2

The rotting in vegas sentence you keep repeating like a parrot doesn't make sense. If rotting for you means grossing $150M, selling almost a million tickets and being so relevant that she broke attendance records outside of the US 20 years into her career, then yes she is :) All these achievements and numbers, meanwhile XXL is being companies' pet.

Imagine stanning that in 2017 : 

It's obvious at this point that you hate Britney and her fans because you're so frustrated your fave treats you like shit and has been majorly flopping since 2008.

Calm down a bit, go watch that EMOJI movie while eating oreos katy1 Support your fave in her cookie selling career !!

On 25.10.2017 at 1:55 AM, Onyx said:

Beyoncé still remains local, her songs are barely known and played on the radio in Europe, selling out shows only proves that she has a strong following but the European GP doesn't care about her. tea1

Beyoncé is local yet here in UK she sold out Wembley in 15 minutes (90k tickets) and had Hold Up and Sorry playing everywhere. Even Freedom that wasn’t released as a single (back then) was played on BBC Radio 1 constantly after Lemonade was released. 

Beyoncé is local but her album hit #1 in Belgium, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and other countries in Europe. Not to mention she managed to slay in South Korea, Australia and other countries outside the Europe and North America. So local...

On 25.10.2017 at 2:39 AM, Onyx said:

Blackout wasn't a flop, a top 3 lead single, a top 20 song, a critically acclaimed platinum album who made it into the Rock n Roll HOF playlist with zero promotion. Bionic era wishes.  And she still rose and came back with Circus and FF unlike your pathetic fave whose career definitively ended in 2006. Funny how you omitted the 2008-2012 period. 

Surpassed? Literally where? Britney sold much more than her and is known all around the world unlike your local fave, she has more memorable songs, music videos and performances. Britney achieved more in 6 years than your fave in her entire career, how sad is that :( And comparing them now is irrevelant since Britney doesn't give two fucks and Beyonce is  a try hard who is desperatly fighting to stay relevant. But hey you would know that since you stan the laziest of them all aka Xtuna, who hasn't toured since B2B era lmfao1And hasn't released an album in 5 years because she's too scared to flop lmfao1I can't wait for it when it comes out so I can have a good laugh at the tragic sales lmfao1

Ok so the fact that Britney doesn’t care is an excuse for flopping? rip3 

How is Beyoncé a try hard? She literally released an album, went on tour, did few televised performances and send few songs to the radio. Britney did exactly the same thing except she stayed in Vegas and did some cute little shows outside NA yet she hasn’t managed to achieve 10% of what Beyoncé achieved during Lemonade era so sit the fuck down rip3 

5 hours ago, havok said:

Is that why her net worth keeps increasing every single year? 

Whitney overshadowed her with TB era and then Céline took over for the rest of the decade. Those are facts. 

See? Like I predicted, you'd be in denial. It's pointless to argue with you. Beyoncé stays winning, unlike the obese alcoholic you stan for, xoxo.  

Am I gonna have to keep clicking your goofy ass?

A brand is more than just a networth baby,  quite sure every celebrities net worth is increasing every year.

Whitney had that brief moment, Mariah had constant slayage from 90-99 but ok. Synclene didn’t take over shit, yes the Titanic movie was big, and MHWGO remains her only remembered song now thanks to the movie, but she didn’t overshadow Mariah. 

You say it’s pointless but you keep quoting, and I’m really that alluring? Stan me I guess, my brand gets bigger everyday! Beyoncé’s Stan’s stay pressted and embarassed, and mariah remains superior and relevant. Seeing as how you brought her up in this thread in the first place. 

How bout you do some research and see how much the surrogates were paid.

ONhY3gT.gif

27 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Beyoncé is local yet here in UK she sold out Wembley in 15 minutes (90k tickets) and had Hold Up and Sorry playing everywhere. Even Freedom that wasn’t released as a single (back then) was played on BBC Radio 1 constantly after Lemonade was released. 

Beyoncé is local but her album hit #1 in Belgium, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands and other countries in Europe. Not to mention she managed to slay in South Korea, Australia and other countries outside the Europe and North America. So local...

Glory peaked at #1 in Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, South Korea. Was top 3 in the UK, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, Portugal. Your point? 

19 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Ok so the fact that Britney doesn’t care is an excuse for flopping? rip3 

How is Beyoncé a try hard? She literally released an album, went on tour, did few televised performances and send few songs to the radio. Britney did exactly the same thing except she stayed in Vegas and did some cute little shows outside NA yet she hasn’t managed to achieve 10% of what Beyoncé achieved during Lemonade era so sit the fuck down rip3 

Relying on gimmicks to sell her music, buying her awards, hiring ghost writers, her fake writing/production credits, being so calculated etc...

---

Btw, the thread is about Beyoncé, if you want to compare Britney with Beyoncé go make a new thread about it, make sure to tag the crazy xtinct stan in it. Comparing Britney to her is irrelevant here, @madvok started the comparison because he didn't find anything to make a point and defend his point of view, just like he's bringing up Mariah because the OP stans her, what a sad person :( 

15 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Glory peaked at #1 in Italy, Ireland, Czech Republic, South Korea. Was top 3 in the UK, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Belgium, Portugal. Your point? 

Relying on gimmicks to sell her music, buying her awards, hiring ghost writers, her fake writing/production credits, being so calculated etc...

---

Btw, the thread is about Beyoncé, if you want to compare Britney with Beyoncé go make a new thread about it, make sure to tag the crazy xtinct stan in it. Comparing Britney to her is irrelevant here, @madvok started the comparison because he didn't find anything to make a point and defend his point of view, just like he's bringing up Mariah because the OP stans her, what a sad person :( 

But except for hitting #1 in those countries Beyoncé managed to sold out stadiums over there as well aka she is not local. That was my point. 

Well, since you said that Britney does not care and that Beyonce is a try hard in the same sentence it was actually you who made that comparison so maybe you should take your own advice? I was only addressing your flawed logic rip3 My point stands still: Britney doing nothing is not an excuse for her flopping cause they both released albums, sent songs to the radio stations and did performances aired on TV. If Beyonce is local then Britney is what? A potboiler? rip3 

On 10/23/2017 at 5:43 PM, Spencer Pratt said:

Her fans go on about how she ''doesn't care about singles'', yes she does that's why she performs them at awards shows and tries to do good performances and stuff, yes she does care about singles you all just like to say she doesn't because she can't get a #1 or even close to a big hit anymore, especially not WW

l3vR9pQHiX6wpEXUQ.gif

33 minutes ago, Urbi said:

But except for hitting #1 in those countries Beyoncé managed to sold out stadiums over there as well aka she is not local. That was my point. 

Well, since you said that Britney does not care and that Beyonce is a try hard in the same sentence it was actually you who made that comparison so maybe you should take your own advice? I was only addressing your flawed logic rip3 My point stands still: Britney doing nothing is not an excuse for her flopping cause they both released albums, sent songs to the radio stations and did performances aired on TV. If Beyonce is local then Britney is what? A potboiler? rip3 

That's just because he had been comparing them since he first quoted me and I replied that.

My point is that Britney doesn't take her career as seriously as Beyonce and doesn't work as hard, it's true she's still releasing albums and (kinda) promoting but Beyonce does more than that. She had televised performances with a bigger exposure (Superbowl), a one hour long film aired on HBO to support the album and used her personal life to spread fake rumors and promote the album. Britney literally scrapped the only video that could save Glory and went to 6 Flags with her kids and did a couple of Q&As on Tumblr & Twitter the week it was released, when she started to actually promote a few weeks later it was too late orangu1 Not to mention the fact that Britney's performances were messy, she clearly didn't care orangu1

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

That's just because he had been comparing them since he first quoted me and I replied that.

My point is that Britney doesn't take her career as seriously as Beyonce and doesn't work as hard, it's true she's still releasing albums and (kinda) promoting but Beyonce does more than that. She had televised performances with a bigger exposure (Superbowl), a one hour long film aired on HBO to support the album and used her personal life to spread fake rumors and promote the album. Britney literally scrapped the only video that could save Glory and went to 6 Flags with her kids and did a couple of Q&As on Tumblr & Twitter the week it was released, when she started to actually promote a few weeks later it was too late orangu1 Not to mention the fact that Britney's performances were messy, she clearly didn't care orangu1

The excuses rip3 

19 hours ago, Onyx said:

The lies. B2B sold 9M records overall, unless you've got a valid source to back up your claims, Xtinct sold slightly more than Britney during BO (around 8M). But you're so desperate that you had to inflate your fave's numbers lmfao1

Cute sweetie but Britney is still the one with 2 diamond albums, something your fave doesn't have whether it is as a solo artist or as a band artist. She wins rav2

The rotting in vegas sentence you keep repeating like a parrot doesn't make sense. If rotting for you means grossing $150M, selling almost a million tickets and being so relevant that she broke attendance records outside of the US 20 years into her career, then yes she is :) All these achievements and numbers, meanwhile XXL is being companies' pet.

Imagine stanning that in 2017 : 

It's obvious at this point that you hate Britney and her fans because you're so frustrated your fave treats you like shit and has been majorly flopping since 2008.

Calm down a bit, go watch that EMOJI movie while eating oreos katy1 Support your fave in her cookie selling career !!

So, I guess you have IFPI links that prove the sales you're claiming. Please, post them. She sold ~10m singles/tracks alone. CSPC results: BTB 6.3m >>>> Blackout 4.4m. No need to inflate, it's a known fact that BTB was the bigger era. Even britards know this, I don't know what you're trying here. 

Kii at you clinging to events from almost 2 decades ago. Living in the past much? Ever since Bey went solo she has annihilated the drug addict. 20 years of longevity and constant success >>> 2 forgotten diamond albums during the peak of album sales. The child abuser wins nothing, that meth-head can't even get past 150K nowadays. 

$123.8m after 232 shows. Am I supposed to be impressed by those tragic stats when my fave grossed $256m with only 49 shows while gathering 2.2m people? Literally, when will your putrid and brainless fave? Let me help you, NEEEEVEEER. 

X is done too. But at least she's still talented, that's why she scored a top 3 hit and won a Grammy, something the corpse has never achieved. Not to mention that she's a sane woman that is not a danger to her kids, who needs to be heavily medicated 24/7 to merely function like a zombie. 

ONhY3gT.gif

18 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Am I gonna have to keep clicking your goofy ass?

A brand is more than just a networth baby,  quite sure every celebrities net worth is increasing every year.

Whitney had that brief moment, Mariah had constant slayage from 90-99 but ok. Synclene didn’t take over shit, yes the Titanic movie was big, and MHWGO remains her only remembered song now thanks to the movie, but she didn’t overshadow Mariah. 

You say it’s pointless but you keep quoting, and I’m really that alluring? Stan me I guess, my brand gets bigger everyday! Beyoncé’s Stan’s stay pressted and embarassed, and mariah remains superior and relevant. Seeing as how you brought her up in this thread in the first place. 

How bout you do some research and see how much the surrogates were paid.

In just 3 years Céline sold 80% of Mariah's total career album sales. 

Mariah stays being a forgotten alcoholic and obese flop. Anyhow, do you winnie. Us sane people know what's up. 

ONhY3gT.gif

So, I guess you have IFPI links that prove the sales you're claiming. Please, post them. She sold ~10m singles/tracks alone. CSPC results: BTB 6.3m >>>> Blackout 4.4m. No need to inflate, it's a known fact that BTB was the bigger era. Even britards know this, I don't know what you're trying here. 

Kii at you clinging to events from almost 2 decades ago. Living in the past much? Ever since Bey went solo she has annihilated the drug addict. 20 years of longevity and constant success >>> 2 forgotten diamond albums during the peak of album sales. The child abuser wins nothing, that meth-head can't even get past 150K nowadays. 

$123.8m after 232 shows. Am I supposed to be impressed by those tragic stats when my fave grossed $256m with only 49 shows while gathering 2.2m people? Literally, when will your putrid and brainless fave? Let me help you, NEEEEVEEER. 

X is done too. But at least she's still talented, that's why she scored a top 3 hit and won a Grammy, something the corpse has never achieved. Not to mention that she's a sane woman that is not a danger to her kids, who needs to be heavily medicated 24/7 to merely function like a zombie. 

ONhY3gT.gif

In just 3 years Céline sold 80% of Mariah's total career album sales. 

Mariah stays being an forgotten alcoholic and obese flop. Anyhow, do you winnie. Us sane people know what's up. 

ONhY3gT.gif

A front loaded fad, how astonishing. Crazy how Mariah still remains superior in sales tho, and without a soundtrack album. 

Blue stays Jay Z’s daughter, and Beyoncé stays a legacy act. Can’t wait to see her in Vegas!

I why did you say “Us” sis? You’re not one of them, but I guess youve slipped into psychosis. 

I sure know how to keep a thread going tho!

ONhY3gT.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.