Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is it embarrassing to have your whole album chart, but have none of the singles go no.1

54 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Apart from Idolator, Noisey and Vogue. The rest of the articles are no1curr 

What's idiotic here is that you keep thinking that forgotten album from 2002 changed the music industry or something, I mean I get that it's the only thing you guys can be proud of since it's the only time Xtinct did anyting remotely memorable/iconic but come on. It was praised here and there by some current popstars but did it bring something new sound-wise? No. While BO marked the emergence of synthpop and brought underground electro in the mainstream and reinvented the way vocals are manipulated in pop songs. Albums like The Fame and Animal came out after BO and you can totally hear the latter's influence.

You've been fuming since p1 xtard, when I called Thief local. You're so trigerred all the time that you have to resort to bringing up others' faves.Actually, Ive never seen you doing anything but fuming and being pressed on this forum. You take fights on this forum so seriously you think one's dignity is in play, kii. 

So now, E!, Huffington Post, Sony and Buzzfeed are irrelevant but somehow some twitter account like SMF is not. The desperation.lmfao1 

"Forgotten" yet it keeps getting cited as a major influence repeatedly by the popular popstars from this generation. More so than any Methney album. In fact, has any of them actually cited a Methney album as the direct influence on one of their records? nat1 

"emergence of synthpop", "brought underground electro in the mainstream", "reinvented vocals". I cannot with the amount of delusion, ignorance and utter idiocy that is displayed on those sentences. Omg, britards are truly something else when it comes to stupidity. The funniest thing is that you all talk as if that drug addict wrote, composed and arranged any of the music, she had nothing to do with the creative process of the album. At the time the bitch couldn't even function. A kii. 

There's nothing to fume. I already dragged the shit outta you throughout this entire thread even when you tried it with 2 of my faves, and I love how ironic that sentence is, when you brought Xtina into this. The nerve. lmfao1The thing that dedicated its username to a millionaire that doesn't even know it exists talking about taking it personal. Your lack of self-awareness and braincells is appalling and amusing at the same time. 

tumblr_onk31nC0a51qac1soo2_400.gif

43 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Sure Jan

A britard knowing more than Selena herself about who and what inspired her record, woo.

3 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

So working out what theme/meaning it's gonna have is better than how it's gonna sound sia3 mhm oksia3 I guess britney jean & artpop are THE best albums of all time sia3

you said britney was inspired by revival which was inspired by stripped moo1 smart assmoo1

Who said it's better than a sound? Of course sometimes sound overtakes the concept but it's the concept that is crucial in album creation. You can't record an album without having an idea for it you dumbass laughcry1 You can have a shitty idea for an album and the outcome may be amazing, just like you can have amazing concept for an album with a shitty sound. laughcry1 

I SAID Britney was inspired by Revival. That's it. I am not taking responsibility for what you made up in your head to my posts laughcry1

I loved how Selena and Demi talked about Stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records but it is also funny that Britney’s latest record was inspired by Revival lmfao1

5 minutes ago, havok said:

So now, E!, Huffington Post, Sony and Buzzfeed are irrelevant but somehow some twitter account like SMF is not. The desperation.lmfao1 

"Forgotten" yet it keeps getting cited as a major influence repeatedly by the popular popstars from this generation. More so than any Methney album. In fact, has any of them actually cited a Methney album as the direct influence on one of their records? nat1 

"emergence of synthpop", "brought underground electro in the mainstream", "reinvented vocals". I cannot with the amount of delusion, ignorance and utter idiocy that is displayed on those sentences. Omg, britards are truly something else when it comes to stupidity. The funniest thing is that you all talk as if that drug addict wrote, composed and arranged any of the music, she had nothing to do with the creative process of the album. At the time the bitch couldn't even function. A kii. 

There's nothing to fume. I already dragged the shit outta you throughout this entire thread even when you tried it with 2 of my faves, and I love how ironic that sentence is, when you brought Xtina into this. The nerve. lmfao1The thing that dedicated its username to a millionaire that doesn't even know it exists talking about taking it personal. Your lack of self-awareness and braincells is appalling and amusing at the same time. 

A britard knowing more than Selena herself about who and what inspired her record, woo.

I can't with these britards, honestly

Btw I screamed when he said your sources are " no1curr " but he used a fucking twitter acc as a source. SEEMS LEGIT laughcry1

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Where the fuck I said Britney was indirectly inspired by Stripped? I was not even suggesting such thing lmfao1

It's just ironic that you both were discussing about Blackout and Stripped but Demi and Selena's recent albums were inspired mostly by the latter lmfao1 No sugestions so stop reaching for the fucking stars lmfao1

The backtrack rip3

You were suggesting it since you put them in the same sentence, 

3 minutes ago, Urbi said:

I loved how Selena and Demi talked about Stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records but it is also funny that Britney’s latest record was inspired by Revival lmfao1

If you really didn't intent to say that, you should learn to express your ideas better and clearer. hottie1

10 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

Yes Wikipedia the source which can be edited by ANYONE totally reliable 

If you ACTUALLY read it you would know laughcry1 But you didn't even bother and limited yourself only to the quote I posted here which was taken from this:

In an interview to Entertainment Weekly, Gomez stated that she was influenced by a wide range of artists growing up, from Janet Jackson to Britney Spears and NSYNC.[24] She commented that her main influence for the record was Christina Aguilera, specifically her 2002 release Stripped, which she cites as an exemplar of a "complete" album and inspired her own decision to tell a story through Revival.[25] Gomez further commented on her life in the media: "Now, I’m in the place of my life where I released an album at 16—nobody’s going to relate [to that]. They’re going to be like, 'Great, what are you singing about?' Because of how much my life was exposed, I almost had to utilize that for this record. People can’t say, 'You don’t know what you’re talking about. You haven’t been through this.' It’s like, you’ve all grown up with me at this point!"[26]

Aka I was aware of the source YOU brought to this thread however in the interview she gave to Ryan Seacrest Britney wasn't mention. It's not a rocket science to add 1+1 laughcry1

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

I SAID Britney was inspired by Revival. That's it. I am not taking responsibility for what you made up in your head to my posts laughcry1

"I loved how Selena and Demi talked about Stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records but it is also funny that Britney’s latest record was inspired by Revival lmfao1"

Bitch you just contradicted yourselflmfao2

"I loved how Selena and Demi talked about stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records"

"it's also funny that Britney's latest record was inspired by revival" 

stop embarrassing yourself lmfao2

2 minutes ago, Onyx said:

The backtrack rip3

You were suggesting it since you put them in the same sentence, 

If you really didn't intent to say that, you should learn to express your ideas better and clearer. hottie1

lmfao1

So you not only know better than Selena who she was inspired by when making her album but you also know better what I intended to say - ok lmfao1

Lemme make this clear again in English (next time gonna be a different language maybe you will understand):

IRONIC that you scream "no one gives a fuck about Stripped" but younger generation singers like Demi and Selena were majorly inspired by Christina and they admitted that. They haven't said that Britney was their major inspiration while creating Revival or Tell Me You Love Me yet in the meantime Britney take an inspiration from Selena (not the other way around like it supposed be) so SIT THE FUCK DOWN lmfao1

@havok Those britards must have taken some mind reading lessons lmfao1

5 minutes ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

"I loved how Selena and Demi talked about Stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records but it is also funny that Britney’s latest record was inspired by Revival lmfao1"

Bitch you just contradicted yourselflmfao2

"I loved how Selena and Demi talked about stripped when they were asked for inspirations on their latest records"

"it's also funny that Britney's latest record was inspired by revival" 

stop embarrassing yourself lmfao2

omg you really try hard to win this lmfao1 Again:

Just now, Urbi said:

IRONIC that you scream "no one gives a fuck about Stripped" but younger generation singers like Demi and Selena were majorly inspired by Christina and they admitted that. They haven't said that Britney was their major inspiration while creating Revival or Tell Me You Love Me yet in the meantime Britney take an inspiration from Selena (not the other way around like it supposed be) so SIT THE FUCK DOWN lmfao1

Just now, Urbi said:

omg you really try hard to win this lmfao1 Again:

Bitch you're gonna give me a headache with all yo bullshit 

I'm tired and I wanna sleep 

the amount of fucks I give about this petty arguement are the same amount of visible stars in Kuwait at night 

8 minutes ago, Urbi said:

I can't with these britards, honestly

Btw I screamed when he said your sources are " no1curr " but he used a fucking twitter acc as a source. SEEMS LEGIT laughcry1

Right? The bitch is just desperate. Trying to come for Beygod while stanning Methney? Kii. 

They truly live to the stereotype of britards being straight-up stupid and brainless. I'm living for the way they are getting scalped. 

Just now, Kenny Mccormick said:

Bitch you're gonna give me a headache with all yo bullshit 

I'm tired and I wanna sleep 

the amount of fucks I give about this petty arguement are the same amount of visible stars in Kuwait at night 

And like I said in the end of the day younger generations take inspirations from Christina :) In the meantime Britney tries to stay relevant by looking up to younger singers :)  A FAD :)

1 minute ago, havok said:

Right? The bitch is just desperate. Trying to come for Beygod while stanning Methney? Kii. 

They truly live to the stereotype of britards being straight-up stupid and brainless. I'm living for the way they are getting scalped. 

This delusion is out of this world I swear to God rip3

25 minutes ago, havok said:

Can you read? I was talking about the articles, not the tweets xtard.

Yes a lot of popgirls cited Britney as an influence when it comes to their careers, Selena herself said she was inspired by Britney for Revival. 

Well then the critics from Billboard, Mtv, and the other sources I provided are all delusional and ignorant. I basically said what they've all written on their articles, go read them and learn a bit more about the Princess of Pop's influence on the music industry, will calm you down a bit hottie1 She was involved in the creative process since she was the executive producer and basically chose the direction of the album, you can sit down hottie1

Keep playing the role of the pressed thing across the forum that keeps tagging whenever you mention XXL or Thief, it's funny to see you going spare at Britney cause she's been destroying your miserable fave since day 1 and dedicating all of your latest posts to her, what an honor :) 

6 minutes ago, Urbi said:

lmfao1

So you not only know better than Selena who she was inspired by when making her album but you also know better what I intended to say - ok lmfao1

Lemme make this clear again in English (next time gonna be a different language maybe you will understand):

@havok Those britards must have taken some mind reading lessons lmfao1

Except Selena cited her as an influence lmfao1https://www.latina.com/entertainment/celebrity/selena-gomez-revival-inspiration But you chose to ignore the article and her words cause you read shit on Wikipedia. lmfao1

8 minutes ago, havok said:

Trying to come for Britney when you stan XXL lmfao1

You didn't scalp shit sweetie, keep believing that your stale and repetitive drags are doing something. And I don't have to scalp you either, you're already scalped by your pathetic oreo-eating fave. Bye keep talking to yourself lana1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.