FOTP

Challenge #4: And We Like To Party

CHANEL #1    53,806

source.gif

Well we hope you like to party. Cause you're all planning one this week. For this week you will be planning a Halloween party. And guess what?! There's no budget!! You can go as big as you want or do nothing but no one likes a lame ass party. 

There are three parts to this weeks challenge. You must do all of them. Welp. 

PART ONE: THE PARTY

For part one you will be actually planning the party. Everything from the location, to the decor, to the guest list. Be creative with this and have fun! 

PART ONE: THE REQUIREMENTS
Party Location
Party Date and Time
Description of Decor (use some pictures and text description. Tell us and show us how your party will look. How will you use the venue of choice? What decorations did you choose? Will you make the party be like a haunted house?)
Party Activities (Minimum of 2 - Can be anything you'd like, bobbing for apples, haunted house, magician, professional dick sucker (Adam Levine), etc.)
Guest List (list everyone you're inviting to your party)

PART TWO: PARTY PLAYLIST

What's a party without music? For this part you will be creating a playlist for your party. You may use any songs released in #PI as well as any songs released irl as long as they're not by an artist playing in #PI. You must have a minimum of 10 songs. You can present this to us however you'd like. 

PART TWO: THE REQUIREMENTS

The Actual Playlist (List all the songs you chose)
Why You Chose The Songs You Did
How Will The Playlist Be Used At The Party (will you be having a DJ play them?, will a singer be performing all of them?, will you have a full live orchestra performing all of them?, etc.)

PART THREE: THE #PI AWARDS NOMINATIONS

The final part of this challenge will be submitting nominations for this years #PI Awards. This is a MUST even if you cannot do an entry this week. These MUST be sent in by the deadline on Friday. Every player this season is required to submit nominations. A separate thread will be made tomorrow detailing that. It will include all the categories, what is eligible for nomination and how you should go about it. Look out for that. This is part of your score for this week. You won't be score on what you nominate but if you fail to send noms you will lose points. Sorry not sorry.

The deadline is Friday @ Midnight, same as always. 

Have fun guys!!!

@Voldemort @Shiver @Harry Styles @Party Monster @Royalty @Joanne @Maraj @Cosmic @Hyun. @barbiej33p @Hannah @GlenCoco @Nuclear Chicken @Sylk @Liam @Chris Pratt

CHANEL #1    53,806
3 hours ago, Party Monster said:

I can see the whole submitting the #PI nomination thing is going well

Gorl I have a life dead2 

The nominations will go up tonight. You guys will have till Sunday to submit them. 

School and my mental health come first rip2 

RihannaRTT    78,817

Reminder this is due, tomorrow night, and even if you're gonna be late with your entry, at least submit your nominations to @CHANEL #1 on time, please! Also a reminder than if you've missed anything, you can still submit them, but next week is the last week, and the absolute latest we will accept an entry is next Saturday. You should aim to get them in on time because this is at the discretion of the judges. See ya!

Marlon    81,432
On 25-10-2017 at 1:05 AM, Party Monster said:

I can see the whole submitting the #PI nomination thing is going well

Savage lmfao2 

CHANEL #1    53,806
1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

Reminder this is due, tomorrow night, and even if you're gonna be late with your entry, at least submit your nominations to @CHANEL #1 on time, please! Also a reminder than if you've missed anything, you can still submit them, but next week is the last week, and the absolute latest we will accept an entry is next Saturday. You should aim to get them in on time because this is at the discretion of the judges. See ya!

Thank you for posting this. I was going to so you saved me some writing. 

I do want to say though that other than the judges I've only received nominations from four players so far. Thank you to those four for sending in but for this to really even be worth doing we really need some more sets of noms. Like guys the release thread has basically everything you need. It's not a crazy time consuming thing. Even if you're not gonna do an entry at least do this so that the people who really get into #PI can enjoy this part of the game and so it can be a success.

CHANEL #1    53,806
1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

@CHANEL #1 @RihannaRTT @Habits I'm going to send in 3 and 4 this time but tomorrow. I could send it today but I want to sure that the graphics are on point xoxo wendy1 That is if I'm allowed jj2 

No meg1 

You're eliminated you flop meg1 

Spoiler

yes that's fine moo1 

RihannaRTT    78,817
3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

@CHANEL #1 @RihannaRTT @Habits I'm going to send in 3 and 4 this time but tomorrow. I could send it today but I want to sure that the graphics are on point xoxo wendy1 That is if I'm allowed jj2 

that's be great. clap3 well done sis clap3 

Marlon    81,432

I'm sorry judges for my entry wendy4 I was very uninspired but I wanted to at least send you something because Erika needs those points oprah4