Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Has anybody ever noticed this...

Don't Forget About Us is the exact mirror of Love Takes Time! rih1 

*Both songs were last minute editions to their respective albums

*Both have similar instrumentation (especially the little bell-droplet part)

*Both of have a whistle after the bridge 

*Both have a moderate tempo 

*Both were unexpected but instant #1s 

*Both are around 3:50 long 

DFAU is LLT reincarnated confirmed !

3 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Yes, yes, and yes! Except Don’t forget about jesUS, is actually good! 

Lallah Takes Time sweetie im so sorry im SO sorry 

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

How dare you do that to Love Takes Time fall2 She doesn't deserve to be compared to second-rate hits. 

Love Takes Time was at the top of the charts for 3 weeks. DFAU could never. oprah11 

Don't you hear a slight similarity in the instrumentation? I'm just pointing out that they have alot in common! I wonder if Mariah really modeled TEOM after he debut, WBT being the VOL ofco! oprah12 

2 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Sylk sis NO, we we will not compare Legendary Takes Time to DFAU, its not possible and invalid clap1

You don't like DFAU? rih1

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Don't you hear a slight similarity in the instrumentation? I'm just pointing out that they have alot in common! I wonder if Mariah really modeled TEOM after he debut, WBT being the VOL ofco! oprah12 

You don't like DFAU? rih1

i dont hate this sis but she CANNOT be compared to Queen Takes Time clap1

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

waiting for the king of lambs himself aka @Vilppu to come and agree with me! 

I was, like, ...huh having read the first line but the full OP makes perfect sense.

Both highlights of their respective eras overshadowed by other more obvious songs too.

4 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I was, like, ...huh having read the first line but the full OP makes perfect sense.

Both highlights of their respective eras overshadowed by other more obvious songs too.

yes tea, do you hear the similar instrumentation? the drop-bell thingy i don't know what to call it, is in both the songs!

anyways mizundazstood at first but then makes perfect sense.. hmm reminds me Memoirs...

Image result for mariah tea gif

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

yes tea, do you hear the similar instrumentation? the drop-bell thingy i don't know what to call it, is in both the songs!

anyways mizundazstood at first but then makes perfect sense.. hmm reminds me Memoirs...

Image result for mariah tea gif

I never really paid attention to that in DFAU but I can hear it now.

tumblr_o7cyvpQoBf1rwuk64o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

yes wub1 

I mean, if I recorded VOL, I'd probably want to rip it off as many times as possible too but LTT still isn't a rehash.

And if it was, it'd be superior but you didn't hear that from me.

15 hours ago, Sylk said:

I suppose I can sort of see the similarities. oprah12 The entire sound just reminds me of We Belong Together, tbh. But I can understand what you mean about the little "bubbles" in the instrumentation.

And VOL doesn't have an equivalent, sis sass1 It's it a box all of it's own.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.