Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Video: Gaga in the studio

2 minutes ago, fab said:

How much time went by from first recording sessions to album release with her past albums? brit15  Is a new album within 6 months realistic? cry1 

They might finish it in 6 months, but I dont it's coming that soon moo1 Mark said they started working on Joanne in March, so.... mad2 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

They might finish it in 6 months, but I dont it's coming that soon moo1 Mark said they started working on Joanne in March, so.... mad2 

LG7 MAY 2017 CONFIRMED cry1cry1cry2cry2 

6 hours ago, Tasso said:

*LG6

ASIB soundtrack is coming out in May henny wendy1 

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe he counts C2C as LG5 wendy1 

41 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Fixed rip4 

ellie1 

I was excited and got the numbers mixed up maisy 

On 10/24/2017 at 4:09 AM, fab said:

How much time went by from first recording sessions to album release with her past albums? brit15  Is a new album within 6 months realistic? cry1 

I have a feeling this is going to be an EP. And if that is the case, it is realistic to finish 8 songs in time to promote them with the last leg of the Joanne world tour (if not sooner) rih2

3 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I have a feeling this is going to be an EP. And if that is the case, it is realistic to finish 8 songs in time to promote them with the last leg of the Joanne world tour (if not sooner) rih2

An EP would flop so hard rih2 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.