Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

31 minutes ago, Urbi said:

She will snatch it easily, don't worry

aaO3FJg.gif

She’s selling 7-10m records an era, so she needs at least 8-10 more hit eras, given the fact that her last 2 records were 4 years apart I doubt it. 

I don’t mind it if she does anyway, Madonna still sold 200m more albums. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

She’s selling 7-10m records an era, so she needs at least 8-10 more hit eras, given the fact that her last 2 records were 4 years apart I doubt it. 

I don’t mind it if she does anyway, Madonna still sold 200m more albums. Lol. 

She has A LOT of time for that. 

Madonna sold more albums wow that’s shocking for someone who is one of the biggest music acts!!!!!!! OH and she launched her career in the beginning of 80s?!?! SHOOK!!!!!!

ew2 

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

She has A LOT of time for that. 

Madonna sold more albums wow that’s shocking for someone who is one of the biggest music acts!!!!!!! OH and she launched her career in the beginning of 80s?!?! SHOOK!!!!!!

ew2 

But she won’t be as popular when she’s 40+, Rihanna’s brand is highly based  on her youth and how accessible she is to young adults, that won’t last forever. 

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

But she won’t be as popular when she’s 40+, Rihanna’s brand is highly based  on her youth and how accessible she is to young adults, that won’t last forever. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmfao2 that’s why her impact NOW is bigger then ever? Sit down be humble for a second lmfao1 

5 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Why are rat stans always lying fall2 

Why are Fossildonna psychotic stans always feeling insecure about other artist and feel the need to downgrade other popstars fall3 hypocrisy is real

Just now, Urbi said:

Why are Fossildonna psychotic stans always feeling insecure about other artist and feel the need to downgrade other popstars fall3 hypocrisy is real

I mean you're the only lying, repeating something that will never happen in order (FICTION) to bring Madonna's sales down. Hypocrisy is real fall3

Just now, Angelus said:

I mean you're the only lying, repeating something that will never happen in order (FICTION) to bring Madonna's sales down. Hypocrisy is real fall3

Why are you deflecting? I know it’s hard for a such a die hard stan like you to accept what’s coming but it’s not my problem fall3 what a lunatic omg fall3 

Just now, Urbi said:

Why are you deflecting? I know it’s hard for a such a die hard stan like you to accept what’s coming but it’s not my problem fall3 what a lunatic omg fall3 

Saying facts now is deflection? Truth is deflection? 

What an lunatic... But then again it is beyonce stan. Living in denial, lies and fake news fall3

I'm sure Rihanna will have the musical catalogue required to be considered as a legend but she doesn't have the legend persona unlike MJ, Madonna and other pop music legends rih5 I could see Gaga becoming one but unfortunately she started declining. Taylor, Katy (and Rih) will always be seen as icons imo. 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

She’s 28 awk1 you’re the one who should be humbled if you think she will continue succeeding with the same pace when she’s 40+.  

Rihanna's next album won't even sell 1m ww, sales are officially dead. I mean even Anti era sold what only 3-4m more records than Rebel Heart era.

And Rihanna is terrible catalog album seller

32 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Saying facts now is deflection? Truth is deflection? 

What an lunatic... But then again it is beyonce stan. Living in denial, lies and fake news fall3

Fact is that she will surpass Madonna soon so maybe start living in a reality cause at this point you’re not any better than LMs who you’re dragging for being deluded fall3 tragic, not to mention you can’t even clapback properly just doing a carbon copy of what I wrote fall3 serving Thiefdonna realness fall3 

25 minutes ago, Jjang said:

She’s 28 awk1 you’re the one who should be humbled if you think she will continue succeeding with the same pace when she’s 40+.  

She will make pussy taps trendy again

when she’s 40+ with her Vegas residency cry6 bitch you better have her money cry6 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.