Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

2 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

JANET'S latest ALBUM

SOLD

MORE

THAN 

MADONNA's latest ALBUM

DEAL WITH IT, Madonna STANS.

BUT IT LEAKED !!!!!!!1111111 meg1clap1 

Fighters defending Bionic teas fall3 

12 hours ago, Urbi said:

This delusion omg fall3 I’d suggest booking an appointment in your nearest psychiatrist. fall3 Comparing Madonna’s achievements and stats to Rih when Madonna’s career is longer than Rihanna’s life fall3 Yet Rihanna managed to sell only 100M less records and obviously got Fossildonters shooketh fall3 

When will Little Fossildonsters stop being so insecure about their fave fall3 Pressed like fucking orange juice from Tesco fall3 Madonna was not fighting for your rights for you to throw shit around here and call it a day, have some respect for your fave and for yourself cry3 

Mod Notice
Do no personally attack other members.

Just now, Urbi said:

serving "making room for the 2nd single" excuse the SNAKES are giving us rn after that tay tay DROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP from the top. lmfao2 

31 minutes ago, Urbi said:

What kind of flop logic is this fall3  Selling more albums in US? Wow, maybe cause her career started when Rihanna wasn’t even born yet? fall3 SHOCKING INDEED fall3 

Again, how insecure you have to be to feel obligated to compare your fave’s career that has a longer span than Rih’s life fall3 literally WTF fall3 It’s like me comparing their latest singles performance fall3 Pointless, like discussion with delulus like these fall3 

So Madonna is currently selling more albums in US because Rihanna wasn't even born when whee debuted. Omg how stupid fall3

The fact that you didn't even get this

at this very moment Madonna is selling more albums in US than Rhat ww with TIC being in top 25 on itunes

That's how dumb rats are fall3

And simply pressed that they can't even read a sentence properly fall3 

I understand why are you fighting tho, it's a fact that outside her numbers rhat literally has NOTHING ELSE. 

4 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Ddddddd remember when that Selig guy tried to defend its floppage by saying it was among the most illegally downloaded albums of 2010 ny2 

12 hours ago, Angelus said:
Mod Notice
Do no personally attack other members.

So insecure, can’t come up with anything reasonable, instead calling people stupid and dumb fall3 You’re not any better than lunatic Gaga stans. Little Fossildonster in a flesh fall3 

8 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Alright brag about those irrelevant itunes positions in third world countries which represent like 50 copies, sle

The Immaculate Collection

iTunes:

#25 United States

#71 United Kingdom

#161 Australia

Just now, Urbi said:

So insecure, can’t come up with anything reasonable, instead calling people stupid and dumb fall3 You’re not any better than lunatic Gaga stans. Little Fossildonster in a flesh fall3 

Facts are literally posted. You're so dragged you can't even write proper answer. 

And once again  it was you who started writing names 

2 hours ago, Urbi said:

psychotic stans 

2 hours ago, Urbi said:

what a lunatic omg fall3 

Omg drag yourself.

So insecure, can’t come up with anything reasonable, instead calling psychotic and lunatics

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

So Madonna is currently selling more albums in US because Rihanna wasn't even born when whee debuted. Omg how stupid fall3

I understand why are you fighting tho, it's a fact that outside her numbers rhat literally has NOTHING ELSE. 

Stupid? I think it’s rather obvious when a certain brand is longer on the market than other brands it will have better results (in total) fall3 Calling people stupid without knowing basic rules of marketing and economy that even 3rd graders know fall3 Fossildonna stans reaching new low I see fall3 

9 minutes ago, Urbi said:

You basically summarised everything you said with the word you used at the beginning fall3 

TS aka the safest bitch to stan for people as basic as French manicure fall3 Rihanna is a trend-setter, she influenced many singers and rejected a lot of hit songs that were written for her and while she’s enjoying her icon status Taylor is trying to look like an edgelord with this entire “old Taylor is dead” shtick fall3 the fact that you actually believe that Taylor has bigger chances in becoming a legend than Rihanna when Rhat has literally more impact in her clitoris is beyond me fall3 

i mean i dont stan taylor and agree she is an edgelord but come on, she is more popular than Rihanna right now rather you admit it or not and she has the receipts rih8

As far as legendary status goes, they both lack any legendary qualities. Taylor however at least has popularity over Rihanna so yes shes more likely to be a legend than Rhat but i doubt either of them will ever be legends. Also, LOL what trends has Rihanna set? dead4 Even Gags shits on rhat in that department dead4 And please dont bring up her boring fenty prostitute ware as an example again or "b-but shes a designer!!1!!" 

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

What does Madonna have nowadays though? Nothing since y'all only argue about numbers too. Her music has been trash for years now, she's not contributing to anything anymore, she has nothing. But hold on to those recycled receipts sis

aaO3FJg.gif

Not them being so pressed to compare a GH album of a 30+ career to someone's career who's not even half madonna's age.

and NOT the difference being only 100M, rih didn't even sweat?

aaO3FJg.gif

Madonna is not even relevant, celine fucking dion has more streams than her, moo has more twitter followers..

bragging about TIC selling 3 copies in Zimbabwe and being #1 there will NEVER count, u tried it.

aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Urbi said:

Stupid? I think it’s rather obvious when a certain brand is longer on the market than other brands it will have better results (in total) fall3 Calling people stupid without knowing basic rules of marketing and economy that even 3rd graders know fall3 Fossildonna stans reaching new low I see fall3 

Now you're trying to excuse yourself from not getting something fall3

Just accept the fact that you were so pressed you couldn't even read a sentence properly, beyonce teas fall3 

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Madonna's GH right now : 

#25 United States

#71 United Kingdom

#87 Norway

#142 Spain 

#161 Australia

#185 Belgium 

bey3

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

The Immaculate Collection

iTunes:

#25 United States

#71 United Kingdom

#161 Australia

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

US / UK / Spain / Australia are third world countries now people

@BEAUX @Michael. @Simón. We better hide cause this Fossilgang is going to ruin us with these iTunes receipts that suddenly matter but whenever they have a chance they say iTunes ain’t shit fall3 Fossildonsters are everything that is wrong with this world fall3 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.