Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

1 minute ago, Hector said:

RIHANNA stans saying MADONNA isnt talented? The nerve lmafooo 

With Britney as your fave you do not have room to play so take your toys and stay in the corner 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

we're mocking the fact that y'all talk about sales being dead but post itunes chart positions which represent almost nothing nowadays

dumb filthy rats indeed whew

aaO3FJg.gif

so if madonna is selling nothing how much is selling rihanna right now aaO3FJg.gif

oh but hey, she's gonna sell 100m soon aaO3FJg.gif

dumb filthy rats indeed aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Archie said:

I'll search for this list then, I haven't seen it.

I like to check artists sales on chartmaster and Madonna is way higher than Rihanna, they count albums, physical and digital single sales and streaming

Hide contents

CSPC-RihannaTotals.png

CSPCMadonnaTotals-1.png

the list i talked about didn't include streaming, but madge ain't particularly a streaming force (have you seen her youtube stats? tragic!), so yeah... 

aaO3FJg.gif

15 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It reached the top 15 in September bey3 In the UK too, and it reached #13 yesterday on US iTunes despite a bunch of new releases ahead of it. When you have a 30 years old album constantly selling in major markets it means that you're a legendary act that has people constantly checking on your material because, well, you're a legend. brit7

And if you compare this so called legend to a girl who’s in this industry for 15 years then how would you call her? A Goddess, oh yes brit7 

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

With Britney as your fave you do not have room to play so take your toys and stay in the corner 

A rhat stan getting brave i see lmao dont call other artists untalented when youre defending rihanna. What a joke lmfao1 

2 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

it took her 35 years.

also RIHANNA IS AT 13, NOT BAD FOR SOMEONE WHO IS HALF HER AGE.

aaO3FJg.gif

Again : if single sales were as big back then, her record sales would have been doubled. 

Madonna album sales 12 years into her career : 120m + 

Rihanna album sales 12 years intro her career : 30m 

aaO3FJg.gif

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

And if you compare this so called legend to a girl who’s in this industry for 15 years then how would you call her? A Goddess, oh yes brit7 

But why are you acting like I'm coming for Rihanna? In this thread I called her a Pop legend, I'm just replying to comments I don't agree with.

Just now, Jjang said:

Again : if single sales were as big back then, her record sales would have been doubled. 

Madonna album sales 12 years into her career : 120m + 

Rihanna album sales 12 years intro her career : 30m 

aaO3FJg.gif

yes, because the climate in the 80s/90s sales wise was like the one of right now lmfao2 

You are a seething bitch and it is hilarious how you can keep being delusional with these replies.

aaO3FJg.gif

5 minutes ago, Angelus said:

so if madonna is selling nothing how much is selling rihanna right now aaO3FJg.gif

oh but hey, she's gonna sell 100m soon aaO3FJg.gif

dumb filthy rats indeed aaO3FJg.gif

she's gon' sell with her next eras because she's still fresh?

Are you pretending not to get it or

dumb filthy rats indeed [2]

aaO3FJg.gif

15 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Because rats are insecure about their fave since she's all about the sales, nothing more. 

WHO SAYS THAT fall3 

Girl, you should book an appointment also in the nearest ophthalmologist cause myopia has taken over your sight fall3 

Just now, Michael. said:

she's gon' sell with her next eras because she's still fresh?

Are you pretending not to get it or

dumb filthy rats indeed [2]

aaO3FJg.gif

Is she tho? I thought you said sales are dead aaO3FJg.gif

It's not like she's selling much anyway when Anti eraonly  sold 3-4m records more than RH era.aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Urbi said:

WHO SAYS THAT fall3 

Girl, you should book an appointment also in the nearest ophthalmologist cause myopia has taken over your sight fall3 

it is funny this bitch is talking about insecurity when they were the ones who started sales arguments

aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Angelus said:

It's not like she's selling much anyway when Anti eraonly  sold 3-4m records more than RH era.aaO3FJg.gif

yes selling 7-10 million records each era >>> selling 356 copies in Australia

aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Angelus said:

hun, JANET JACKSON, someone who was banned from radios, etc.. SOLD MORE with her latest album than your fave's. Stick a fork in it, she's DONE.

aaO3FJg.gif

16 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And that's already more than what will rat ever achieve fall3 literally nothing achieved .fall3 what is her point fall3

The fact that Madonna's death will be bigger than rihanna's career fall3 

How is that a bad thing? fall3

You were dragged through shit, you swallowed it, ignored receipts (of you doing something that you accused other) slapping you in that face and you're still trying fall3

So you agree that her death is the most groundbreaking thing she has left? :) 

Took you so long to digest this fact, it also cost your scalp (I don’t know if after such dragging it will ever regenerate) but I’m so happy you did!

tenor.gif?itemid=5478023

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.