Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

6 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

yes, because the climate in the 80s/90s sales wise was like the one of right now lmfao2 

You are a seething bitch and it is hilarious how you can keep being delusional with these replies.

aaO3FJg.gif

Again, if single sales were as big back then, Madonna's record sales would have been even bigger.

I'm literally replying with facts (which, again, let me remind you, you worship), you're the one who suffers from an identity crisis each time you get clocked.

Just now, Michael. said:

mention sales and madonna in the same sentence and here they are

aaO3FJg.gif

They live for sales receipts, but when you use the ones showing how madonna is flopping, suddenly the load the excuses... they are hilarious..

like look at @Jjang, he keeps replying with each reply sounding more dumb than the previous one, he literally compared M sales in the 80s, WHEN PPL HAD TO BUY THE ALBUM because they didn't have internet or streaming, TO rihanna's current sales, WHICH, is only 100M behind someone with a 30+ Years career lmfao2 

just like their fave, they have no sense of how time works.

aaO3FJg.gif

18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

According to Billboard, Madonna is the most successful solo act on its Hot 100 singles chart and second overall behind the Beatles. She is also the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time, earning U.S. $1.4 billion from her concert tickets. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in her first year of eligibility, Madonna topped VH1's countdown of 100 Greatest Women in Music. Additionally, Rolling Stone listed her among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.

Like A Prayer - Madonna
Sire - 1989 - 9.520.000 points

We Found Love - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
Def Jam - 2011 - 9.246.000 points

Top Achievements / Tracks
MOST SUCCESSFUL ARTISTS   SOURCE: MEDIA TRAFFIC

madonna.jpg

presley-elvis.jpg
1 Madonna
Sire / Maverick / Warner Bros.
2 Elvis Presley
RCA
3 Beatles
Apple / Parlophone / Capitol
4 Michael Jackson
Motown / Epic
5 Rolling Stones
Decca / London / Rolling Stones / Virgin
6 Elton John
Rocket / MCA
7 Bee Gees
Atco / Polydor / RSO / Warner Bros.
8 Mariah Carey
Columbia
9 Rihanna
Def Jam

Stevie Wonder
Tamla Motown

ARTISTS WITH MOST WEEKS AT NO.1   SOURCE: MEDIA TRAFFIC

beatles.jpg

madonna.jpg
1 Beatles
Apple / Parlophone / Capitol - 162 weeks
2 Madonna
Sire / Maverick / Warner Bros. - 137 weeks
3 Elvis Presley
RCA - 130 weeks
4 Rihanna
Def Jam - 66 weeks
5 Michael Jackson
Motown / Epic - 65 weeks
6 Rolling Stones
Decca / London / Rolling Stones / Virgin - 62 weeks
7 Black Eyed Peas
Interscope - 44 weeks
8 George Michael
Epic / Columbia - 40 weeks
8 Justin Timberlake
Jive / DreamWorks / RCA - 40 weeks
10 Bryan Adams
A&M - 39 weeks

ARTISTS WITH MOST TRACKS AT NO.1   SOURCE: MEDIA TRAFFIC

akb-48.jpg

madonna.jpg
1 AKB 48
King Records Japan - 26 hits
2 Madonna
Sire / Maverick / Warner Bros. - 22 hits
2 Elvis Presley
RCA - 22 hits
4 Beatles
Apple / Parlophone / Capitol - 21 hits
5 Michael Jackson
Motown / Epic - 13 hits
6 Rolling Stones
Decca / London / Rolling Stones / Virgin - 12 hits
6 Rihanna
Def Jam - 12 hits
8 Britney Spears
Jive - 10 hits
9 George Michael
Epic / Columbia - 9 hits
9 Bee Gees
Atco / Polydor / RSO - 9 hits

ARTISTS WITH MOST TRACKS IN THE TOP 10   SOURCE: MEDIA TRAFFIC

madonna.jpg

presley-elvis.jpg
1 Madonna
Sire / Maverick / Warner Bros. - 47 hits
2 Elvis Presley
RCA - 43 hits
3 Beatles
Apple / Parlophone / Capitol - 38 hits
4 AKB 48
King Records Japan - 35 hits
5 Michael Jackson
Motown / Epic - 33 hits
6 Arashi
Pony Canyon / J Storm Records Japan - 30 hits
7 Mariah Carey
Columbia - 28 hits
7 B'z
Rooms (Vermillion) Records Japan - 28 hits
7 Rihanna
Def Jam - 28 hits
10 Elton John
DJM / MCA / Rocket - 27 hits

You're not even succeeding at whatever you're trying to do, sure, you're getting me to reply to your boring posts but you're only getting handled with facts, you know, the things you worship the most.

You say “Facts” but you forgot to update these receipts

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

yes selling 7-10 million records each era >>> selling 356 copies in Australia

aaO3FJg.gif

And yet her last era failed to reach those numbers and her next one will sell 50% of that  aaO3FJg.gif

In the meantime Madonna is still selling albums, you know between eras, with Like a Virgin and Ray of Light currently charting on UK albums chart. TIC selling in all main markets aaO3FJg.gif

While Rihanna is selling 3 copies in Zimbabwe aaO3FJg.gif

Just now, Angelus said:

Awkward moment when you started sales arguments aaO3FJg.gif

i was replying to the topic and saying how rih's sales are only close to madonna.

i didn't mention numbers, @Jjang did, go the 1st page boo, or you need assistance with that? you've fallen and can't get up?

4 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

hun, JANET JACKSON, someone who was banned from radios, etc.. SOLD MORE with her latest album than your fave's. Stick a fork in it, she's DONE.

aaO3FJg.gif

And Madonna is someone who wasn't banned on radios? aaO3FJg.gif

TWICE? aaO3FJg.gif

And post receipts of Janet's album selling over 1m aaO3FJg.gif

I'll wait aaO3FJg.gif

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Again, if single sales were as big back then, Madonna's record sales would have been even bigger.

I'm literally replying with facts (which, again, let me remind you, you worship), you're the one who suffers from an identity crisis each time you get clocked.

the excuses ny5 Madonna was a cute 80s act but she's irrelevant in 2017 sis  ny14 will she be remembered? yes ofc but clearly Gaga, Rih and Bey will go down as bigger icons sorry1 

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And yet her last era failed to reach those numbers and her next one will sell 50% of that  aaO3FJg.gif

In the meantime Madonna is still selling albums, you know between eras, with Like a Virgin and Ray of Light currently charting on UK albums chart. TIC selling in all main markets aaO3FJg.gif

While Rihanna is selling 3 copies in Zimbabwe aaO3FJg.gif

only read the first sentence which says already a lot about the rest of your post

Anti did sell over 7 millions records, stay mad

aaO3FJg.gif

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

bitch i don't care about back then like u nostalgic souls, M sales are already big. why u would need to go back and make her sales even bigger when she's #1? i said rih was only 2nd to her? what did i do wrong? lmfao2 

i'm the one with identity crisis? lmfao2 

ppl back then had to go and buy the album, no other options, so her selling good is EH, normal? now in rih's age, u have music downloads for free, online piracy, streaming, etc.. AGAIN, u don't have to buy the album like it was in the 80s/90s.......................you have no sense of time and the moment u said "rih x years into her career.. madonna x years into her career" proved you suffer from sth time-related. 

7 minutes ago, Urbi said:

So you agree that her death is the most groundbreaking thing she has left? :) 

Took you so long to digest this fact, it also cost your scalp (I don’t know if after such dragging it will ever regenerate) but I’m so happy you did!

And what's left for rhat who even now alive isn't groundbreaking? :)

I mean here you are braging about dragging someone, i have yet to see it since you always ignore posts when you get dragged back and you only rely on personal insults :) 

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

"I didn't mention numbers, I mentioned sales". Brilliant argument.

tumblr_naol7pqjCG1tk77fko1_400.gif

i didn't specify with numbers like u did, enough with semantics and pedantry

aaO3FJg.gif

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

They're updated.

Rihanna’s stats has changed so not really, but that’s fine I get it - you’re too slow since your fave scored last #1 more than a decade ago fall3 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

only read the first sentence which says already a lot about the rest of your post

Anti did sell over 7 millions records, stay mad

aaO3FJg.gif

HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT REBEL HEART LEAKED meg1 IT WAS DOWNLOADED 10M TIMES AND BIONIC WAS QUAKING meg1 RIHANNA WAS LUCKY meg1 

fall3 this can’t be real

Just now, Angelus said:

And yet there are 3 rhats here on two madonna fans aaO3FJg.gif

math is not your thing aaO3FJg.gif 

we are just fooling around not posting receipts over a few troll posts like y'all

your insecurity is showing

aaO3FJg.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.