Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And Madonna is someone who wasn't banned on radios? aaO3FJg.gif

TWICE? aaO3FJg.gif

And post receipts of Janet's album selling over 1m aaO3FJg.gif

I'll wait aaO3FJg.gif

RH didn't sell 1M either so u should quit. it sold more than RH and it is what it is :P

aaO3FJg.gif

she's banned cuz she's old, Janet was banned cuz of racism... also she will be banned cuz she's old as well, so u won't scream oppression, u won't have this argument when we're talking about a black artist. bye.

Just now, Urbi said:

HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT REBEL HEART LEAKED meg1 IT WAS DOWNLOADED 10M TIMES AND BIONIC WAS QUAKING meg1 RIHANNA WAS LUCKY meg1 

fall3 this can’t be real

RIHANNA NEEDED SAMSUNG TO SELL THAT LITTLE CUNT meg1 

8 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

i was replying to the topic and saying how rih's sales are only close to madonna.

i didn't mention numbers, @Jjang did, go the 1st page boo, or you need assistance with that? you've fallen and can't get up?

And topic wasn't if rihanna's sales were close to madonna's or not.

So you're the one who mentioned sales, i guess you're just forgetful  :( 

21 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

the list i talked about didn't include streaming, but madge ain't particularly a streaming force (have you seen her youtube stats? tragic!), so yeah... 

aaO3FJg.gif

But it was her label that DELETED HER VIDEOS!!!! TODAY SHE SNATCHED 30 PLAYS OF LA ISLA BONITA!!! SHE’S QUEEN OF YOUTUBE DON’T COME AT HER

fall3 

9 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Your existence in this thread fall3 At least your kind of self-awared fall3 

The fact that you still ignore every single time receipts  slap you in your face and you think you're winning fall3 definition of a loser fall3

23 minutes ago, Hector said:

A rhat stan getting brave i see lmao dont call other artists untalented when youre defending rihanna. What a joke lmfao1 

Not like we’ve seen you saying the same shit since last time that Britney sang live

Just now, Angelus said:

the topic wasn't about madonna, but y'all wanted to give the corpse a run, i didn't mind.

the topic was who's bigger,  katy, gaga, rih, OF COURSE i will talk about rih sales when she is one of the mentioned artists? lmfao2 how like w can u prove someone who's a bigger  future legend in the making without sales and all? lmfao2 

are you really trying to ban talking about sales? or ban any mention of how a younger artist is coming 2nd to madonna? lmfao2 well, that's called insecurity lmfao2  

aaO3FJg.gif

3 minutes ago, Angelus said:

The fact that you still ignore every single time receipts  slap you in your face and you think you're winning fall3 definition of a loser fall3

The fact you were annihilated by every single person in this thread yet you’re still here fall3 Girl, BGs are not BRITs stage - you don’t have to perform when you fall from it fall3 Your fave knows something about it fall3 

So to sum it up

Madonna is a old hag who's never gonna see success again while Rihanna is a fresh barbadian goddess who will soon come to snatch Madonna's wig and become the best selling female artist of all time while the fossils remain pressed with their outdated receipts.

aaO3FJg.gif

3 minutes ago, Urbi said:

But it was her label that DELETED HER VIDEOS!!!! TODAY SHE SNATCHED 30 PLAYS OF LA ISLA BONITA!!! SHE’S QUEEN OF YOUTUBE DON’T COME AT HER

fall3 

even when re-she uploaded them, they are still collecting dust, ppl already watched them decades ago ON TV and bought the songs centuries ago in the form of cassettes lmfao2 

aaO3FJg.gif

5 minutes ago, Angelus said:

You: “sales are dead”

Also you: “MADONNA’S GH COLLECTION IS #161 IN AUSTRALIA”

fall3fall3fall3 

Just now, BEAUX said:

even when re-she uploaded them, they are still collecting dust, ppl already watched them decades ago ON TV and bought the songs centuries ago in the form of cassettes lmfao2 

aaO3FJg.gif

Cassettes? GP has seen her videos in form of hieroglyphs 

fall3 

9 minutes ago, Michael. said:

we are just fooling around not posting receipts over a few troll posts like y'all

your insecurity is showing

aaO3FJg.gif

Yeah sure aaO3FJg.gif

Typical ít's not me it's you excuse aaO3FJg.gif

Play pretend aaO3FJg.gif 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

So to sum it up

Madonna is a old hag who's never gonna see success again while Rihanna is a fresh barbadian goddess who will soon come to snatch Madonna's wig and become the best selling female artist of all time while the fossils remain pressed with their outdated receipts.

aaO3FJg.gif

Add this GIF to your post:

TTLibdV.gif

i want full meltdowns

29 minutes ago, Jjang said:

But why are you acting like I'm coming for Rihanna? In this thread I called her a Pop legend, I'm just replying to comments I don't agree with.

How is coming for her stats not coming for her fall3 are we dividing achievements from person who achieved them from now? fall3 

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

bitch i don't care about back then like u nostalgic souls, M sales are already big. why u would need to go back and make her sales even bigger when she's #1? i said rih was only 2nd to her? what did i do wrong? lmfao2 

i'm the one with identity crisis? lmfao2 

ppl back then had to go and buy the album, no other options, so her selling good is EH, normal? now in rih's age, u have music downloads for free, online piracy, streaming, etc.. AGAIN, u don't have to buy the album like it was in the 80s/90s.......................you have no sense of time and the moment u said "rih x years into her career.. madonna x years into her career" proved you suffer from sth time-related. 

I didn't agree that she's extremely close to Madonna's sales and listed a couple of reasons of why I don't think she will surpass her eventually. How is that a wrong move of mine? It's literally the most basic form of communication ; you wrote something I didn't agree with and I replied with a proper counter comment. It did not warrant the boring stan war that followed.

But that's a double edged sword, that works in Madonna's favor, that's what you're not getting. The climate did change, no one's denying that, but it also changed in favor of single sales, massively, and given the ratio in terms of single vs album releases there's no arguing that when it comes to the deceiving status that is "record sales" the climate shift benefited newer artists (esp. the ones who's peak came in mid 000s to early 10s like Rihanna's). You can't talk about the climate shift in terms of album sales and then make a sweeping argument about how Rihanna's "only" 100m records behind, no, she's more than 200m albums behind. Madonna's just the bigger album seller, Rihanna never had the biggest album of a certain year, Madonna did, a few times, Madonna is the best selling female of the 80's in terms of albums and has the best selling female album of that decade, Rihanna doesn't have that either. On top of Madonna being cleaarly the bigger album artists, she's just as much of a singles force, given her BB history. That's the point I'm trying to make. Madonna's bigger, period.

10 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

RH didn't sell 1M either so u should quit. it sold more than RH and it is what it is :P

aaO3FJg.gif

she's banned cuz she's old, Janet was banned cuz of racism... also she will be banned cuz she's old as well, so u won't scream oppression, u won't have this argument when we're talking about a black artist. bye.

Unbreakable also didn't sell 1m which means that it didn't sell more than RH and it is what it is :P

Oh really? Madonna was old in both '92 and '03 but Janet wasn't old when she reached Madonna's age aaO3FJg.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.