Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

12 minutes ago, fab said:

A "legend" that can't even place her singles on the bubbling under chart ny5ny5ny5ny5 

A legend that has her albums SNATCHING on iTunes, look:

#161 Australia

queen of Australia

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

like  a virgin

TTLibdV.gif

Madonna looked so good as a Crypt Keeper in Tales from the Crypt cry6The fact they were spending two minutes everyday on set to do her make up cry6 

8 minutes ago, Urbi said:

The fact you were annihilated by every single person in this thread yet you’re still here fall3 Girl, BGs are not BRITs stage - you don’t have to perform when you fall from it fall3 Your fave knows something about it fall3 

the fact that you're still playing dumb fall3

Or actually not playing fall3

You're still trying after you were dragged to shit and back  fall3

Just now, Angelus said:

Unbreakable also didn't sell 1m which means that it didn't sell more than RH and it is what it is :P

Oh really? Madonna was old in both '92 and '03 but Janet wasn't old when she reached Madonna's age aaO3FJg.gif

No baby, it sold more than RH:

As of 28 April 2016, Unbreakable has sold 253,000 copies domestically. 109,000 in pure sales 1st week

As of December 2016, rebel heart  has sold 238,000 copies in the US according to Nielsen SoundScan. 

TTLibdV.gif

TTLibdV.gif

2 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

No baby, it sold more than RH:

As of 28 April 2016, Unbreakable has sold 253,000 copies domestically. 109,000 in pure sales 1st week

As of December 2016, rebel heart  has sold 238,000 copies in the US according to Nielsen SoundScan. 

No it didn't. It sold more in US because it was released in Q4 and had ticket bundles during whole tour aaO3FJg.gif

So let me check what matters, selling 15k less in one country or 700k more outside of it aaO3FJg.gif

Seethe aaO3FJg.gif

23 minutes ago, Angelus said:

And what's left for rhat who even now alive isn't groundbreaking? :)

I mean here you are braging about dragging someone, i have yet to see it since you always ignore posts when you get dragged back and you only rely on personal insults :) 

Rihanna isn’t groundbreaking fall3 She already has more #1s than your fave but she isn’t groundbreaking ok fall3 This delusion is out of control

I rely on personal insults but you’re the one who called me dumb, stupid etc when you didn’t have shit for back up fall3 Screaming fall3 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.