Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

That’s the huge difference between us: I’m playing dumb, you on the other hand...

fall3 

Still not giving up, Madonna must be proud of you honey fall3 

And once again you're ignoring FACTS that it was you coming i here writing personal insults first and relying on them fall3

8 minutes ago, Angelus said:

But somehow rhianna is gonna sell 100m soon with her sales going down witch each new release TTLibdV.gif

she can always release quick lil singles, she's YOUNG, SHE HAS THE TIME, SHE'S RELEVANT, unlike THE CRYPT keeper

TTLibdV.gif

Just now, Angelus said:

And once again you're ignoring FACTS that it was you coming i here writing personal insults first and relying on them fall3

are you sure? fall3

7 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Nnn THE FUCK, you're literally making fool of yourself once again since it was you who ran in here first writing personal insults first because yo had nothing but fake numbers to post fall3

are you REALLY sure? fall3 

ok lemme take you on a quick trip fall3

2 hours ago, Angelus said:

So dumb

1 hour ago, Angelus said:

The fucking stupidity

only idiots. 

So sad, so pressed, so stupid.

That's how dumb rats are

dumb filthy rats

sick

41 minutes ago, Angelus said:

definition of a loser

28 minutes ago, Angelus said:

the fact that you're still playing dumb

Or actually not playing

But I'M THE ONE who allegedly RAN in here to throw personal insults giveup1

and I'M THE ONE who is making a fool of myself? ahs1

D0xku2d.jpg

3 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

okay, but should i blame the climate now? like what's your argument, jjang? cuz i'm truthfully losing patience with your non-arguments. 

rih obviously is all about singles, i've already acknowledged that, and no one disagreed cuz it is a fact (my god!) but is that a bad thing when albums sales are the pits unless you are like adele? if selling singles will put you up there then why not? rih can't go back to the 80s and compete with madonna, we can't change how time works, dude. rih being compared to madge is unfair to rih since she is younger (age and career-wise), but this didn't stop rih from holding her own so fuckin' well, acknowledge that and stop being insecure like your fellow M stan.

you have no solid argument from the looks of it, but i'd waste a couple of minutes seeing if you have one.

aaO3FJg.gif

It's clear that they come from two completely different eras and their stats shouldn't be compared because of that, that's what I'm saying. There's nothing bad about it, but you also can't also vaguely state that Rihanna's sales are "extremely" close to Madonna's without getting in depth of the manner, and when you do get into it, Madonna is untouched overall. According to CSPC Madonna's at 241m while Rihanna's at 60m.

Just now, Urbi said:

are you sure? fall3

are you REALLY sure? fall3 

ok lemme take you on a quick trip fall3

But I'M THE ONE who allegedly RAN in here to throw personal insults giveup1

and I'M THE ONE who is making a fool of myself? ahs1

Oh let's start

Your first post dedicated to me

psychotic stans 

And after YOU started it, list goes on

what a lunatic

Angelunatic

I’d suggest booking an appointment in your nearest psychiatrist

Pointless, like discussion with delulus like these

Omg when this actually happened lmfao2

So insecure, can’t come up with anything reasonable, instead calling people stupid and dumb

Fossildonsters are everything that is wrong with this world 

better go to sleep if you don’t want to have another panic attack

you should book an appointment also in the nearest ophthalmologist cause myopia has taken over your sight

you’re too slow 

Fossildonsters in a nutshell

I rely on personal insults but you’re the one who called me dumb, stupid etc when you didn’t have shit for back up

I guess i should've used words psychotic and lunatic like you did when you didn't have shit for back up. 

D0xku2d.jpg

22 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

The fact they keep going while it is clear we're trolling by playing into their insecurities....

aaO3FJg.gif

I mean, have you ever seen our critical comments about her? esp. Mine? kylie2 We have no insecurities, we give credit when its due and that's it. You're the one flaunting your insecurities like it's your job.

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It's clear that they come from two completely different eras and their stats shouldn't be compared because of that, that's what I'm saying. There's nothing bad about it, but you also can't also vaguely state that Rihanna's sales are "extremely" close to Madonna's without getting in depth of the manner, and when you do get into it, Madonna is untouched overall. According to CSPC Madonna's at 241m while Rihanna's at 60m.

you did not dissect madonna's sales when you post her itunes chart positions, so why should we? also madonna's sales were not the focus of this thread for any of us to do it.

you're just fishing for arguments where there's none, y'all post stats (invalid at that) all the time and no one question y'all, but suddenly y'all wanna question us when we talk sales? no, fuck y'all, y'all can seethe at sales of other artists. no1curr 

second of all, i don't know what that fucked up source you're using, but rih is way more than 60M and madonna is way more than 241 so cut the bullshit, jjang.

rih is 2nd to madonna, one day rih, or someone else will surpass madonna, either by actual sales, or by inventing a new rule which will let them do it, (like x amount of streams = album unit or wtv!), so get ready, and learn to deal with things you don't like, cuz clearly u have a problem with that, nothing lasts forever and it will apply to madonna's records/achievements one day.

1 minute ago, BEAUX said:

you did not dissect madonna's sales when you post her itunes chart positions, so why should we? also madonna's sales were not the focus of this thread for any of us to do it.

you're just fishing for arguments where there's none, y'all post stats (invalid at that) all the time and no one question y'all, but suddenly y'all wanna question us when we talk sales? no, fuck y'all, y'all can seethe at sales of other artists. no1curr 

second of all, i don't know what that fucked up source you're using, but rih is way more than 60M and madonna is way more than 241 so cut the bullshit, jjang.

rih is 2nd to madonna, one day rih, or someone else will surpass madonna, either by actual sales, or by inventing a new rule which will let them do it, (like x amount of streams = album unit or wtv!), so get ready, and learn to deal with things you don't like, cuz clearly u have a problem with that, nothing lasts forever and it will apply to madonna's records/achievements one day.

I'm not dismissing any of these possibilites though brit0 And I explicitly said in this thread that I wouldn't mind if it happened because Madonna would still, no matter what happens, have the most pure album sales. 

CSPC is the closest thing we have to current estimations and Madonna sits at 241m (excluding greatest hits 'cause they only do studio albums) and Rihanna's at 60m. It's an algorithm that combines everything and translates it into popularity value.

http://chartmasters.org/2016/03/the-commensurate-sales-to-popularity-concept-cspc-introduction/

Just now, Jjang said:

I mean, have you ever seen our critical comments about her? esp. Mine? kylie2 We have no insecurities, we give credit when its due and that's it. You're the one flaunting your insecurities like it's your job.

lmfao2 

read y'all posts and come again.

you (as a fanbase) report ppl whenever you disagree with them, you go on a downvote spree, i can't with how immature some of y'all are, the fact you took what we say literally and bothered by posting receipts or wtv speaks volume, it is easy to see madonna was #1 in the link i have posted in the 1st page, but no, you found a way to spin the narrative and make it seem we were hating on M sales or wtv. you are the ones who are insecure and it is VERY HARD to respect madonna when her stans are like that. i removed her stan badge cuz i don't wanna be associated with y'all. you make it hard to like her or to even talk about her in a good light, cuz look at y'all, always butthurting about sth, you will always find negativity in everything. bye. this was truly a displeasure. 

M is a legend but she can be touched, she is not a good singer, not a good actress, we can delve into a lengthy discussion about her supposed innovation and originality, there are a lot to talk about that ain't perfect, but i prefer talking to a cemetery than to talk to anyone of y'all, at least the dead will listen.

4 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

lmfao2 

read y'all posts and come again.

you (as a fanbase) report ppl whenever you disagree with them, you go on a downvote spree, i can't with how immature some of y'all are, the fact you took what we say literally and bothered by posting receipts or wtv speaks volume, it is easy to see madonna was #1 in the link i have posted in the 1st page, but no, you found a way to spin the narrative and make it seem we were hating on M sales or wtv. you are the ones who are insecure and it is VERY HARD to respect madonna when her stans are like that. i removed her stan badge cuz i don't wanna be associated with y'all. you make it hard to like her or to even talk about her in a good light, cuz look at y'all, always butthurting about sth, you will always find negativity in everything. bye. this was truly a displeasure. 

M is a legend but she can be touched, she is not a good singer, not a good actress, we can delve into a lengthy discussion about her supposed innovation and originality, there are a lot to talk about that ain't perfect, but i prefer talking to a cemetery than to talk to anyone of y'all, at least the dead will listen.

I didn't spin the narrative, again, I gave a proper reply to a sentence you made which I didn't agree with and your reaction to that was to deliberately "troll" me as if that makes you the more mature person.

We can sure talk about that, you can DM me for all I care, I'm more than willing to privately discuss these matters 'cause I find them interesting.

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I'm not dismissing any of these possibilites though brit0 And I explicitly said in this thread that I wouldn't mind if it happened because Madonna would still, no matter what happens, have the most pure album sales. 

CSPC is the closest thing we have to current estimations and Madonna sits at 241m (excluding greatest hits 'cause they only do studio albums) and Rihanna's at 60m. It's an algorithm that combines everything and translates it into popularity value.

http://chartmasters.org/2016/03/the-commensurate-sales-to-popularity-concept-cspc-introduction/

here u are talking about "album" sales again when the units which are mostly used are "records". 

4 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

here u are talking about "album" sales again when the units which are mostly used are "records". 

This metric combines streaming and individual track sales into a new algorithm and it translates them to album sales. It's more reliable than having a 0.69 dollars singular product being of the same value to that of a 15 + tracks 10 plus dollars one.

This fake act lmfao2

Dragging, trashing, discrediting, shitting on madonna in every thread here and then he's like 'it's hard talking about her in a good light'

Says person who once had no trouble using abortions in order to drag her...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.