Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

On 24/10/2017 at 5:07 PM, Urbi said:

Madonna - 350 within 35 years

Rihanna - 250 within 15 years

next

Madonna - with one foot in a grave, rotting, basically walking corpses

Rihanna - fashion icon, looking stunning, young and sexy

You tried it honey, don't come for the queen cause there's only one and it's not Fossildonna k thx bye

That's all she got within 15 years? ny2 The Fossil within 10 years was already a fuckin legend and changed the music game, in terms of popularity they compared her with the Beatles, the impact was so huge that even the Vatican was talking about her 24/7 + she was an ACTUAL stunning, young and sexy fashion icon, every girl was dressing like her, she shaped 80's fashion and it was clear. And just in 10 years, can't say the same for Miss Big Forehead ny2

Just now, Devil Pray said:

That's all she got within 15 years? ny2 The Fossil within 10 years was already a fuckin legend and changed the music game, in terms of popularity they compared her with the Beatles, the impact was so huge that even the Vatican was talking about her 24/7 + she was an ACTUAL stunning, young and sexy fashion icon, every girl was dressing like her, she shaped 80's fashion and it was clear. And just in 10 years, can't say the same for Miss Big Forehead ny2

You think madonna was pretty??? Lmao

3 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Madonna sexy lmfao1 enough said to think what you wrote is another bullshit spawned by pressed Fossildonster ny4 

1 minute ago, Urbi said:

Madonna sexy lmfao1 enough said to think what you wrote is another bullshit spawned by pressed Fossildonster ny4 

Actually named one of the biggest sex icons of the 80's and 90's. Wake up hun. And if I'm pressed for saying truths then I'm sooo pressed ny2

8 minutes ago, Devil Pray said:

Actually named one of the biggest sex icons of the 80's and 90's. Wake up hun. And if I'm pressed for saying truths then I'm sooo pressed ny2

Where did you get that from? From Wikipedia? lmfao1 

I just tried to check these sources that claim such bullshit but after clicking on citation they don’t fucking exist lmfao1 Another made up shit like that entire article about her cultural impact written by psychotic Fossildonster who masturbates to Papa Don’t Preach lmfao1 

5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Where did you get that from? From Wikipedia? lmfao1 

I just tried to check these sources that claim such bullshit but after clicking on citation they don’t fucking exist lmfao1 Another made up shit like entire article about her cultural impact written by psychotic Fossildonster who masturbates to Papa Don’t Preach lmfao1 

Reading articles by music magazines, by people who lived there, documentaries etc. ellie1 Your sources tho? ellie1

Things are getting sadder in this thread so I'm gonna leave it here ellie1

16 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Any answer other than Rihanna is false tbh. Sure she may not be reaching Madonna peaks, but while the others are deteriorating, Rih is finding success in almost every avenue! 

This. Rihanna’s career trajectory has been very similar to Madonna’s so far. They were both hit single driven in their prime, and as they hit their 30s their albums became more personal and experimental. Taylor, Gaga and Katy are not as successful on a worldwide scale. 

Katy and Gaga are having careers like Britney and Xtina and that’s very evident in the last few years. They are icons, but they haven’t had longevity like Rihanna.

Taylor is in a weird position because she started off as country and sold a lot doing that, but now she’s pure pop. I wonder if she’ll abandon pop and go back to her roots now that pop music is flatlining.

Just now, Agugaga said:

Taylor is in a weird position because she started off as country and sold a lot doing that, but now she’s pure pop. I wonder if she’ll abandon pop and go back to her roots now that pop music is flatlining.

But old Taylor is dead so what is she going to do? Resurrect or what jj2 jj2 jj2 kii

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.