Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

Sis dead2 

what nicki1 Wikipedia is the most reliable source of the information on the internet so if she's not there she isn't a sex symbol, period!!!!!!!!! nicki1

Just now, Urbi said:

what nicki1 Wikipedia is the most reliable source of the information on the internet so if she's not there she isn't a sex symbol, period!!!!!!!!! nicki1

But she is fall7 fall1 fall2 Also let me clock, Wikipedia is not the most reliable source of information on the internet

1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

But she is fall7 fall1 fall2 Also let me clock, Wikipedia is not the most reliable source of information on the internet

the only clock I see is the one that is hanging on the wall in my living room nicki1

Madonna is not a sex symbol, she's not on the list and if Wikipedia says so, then it must be true nicki1

4 hours ago, Devil Pray said:

That's all she got within 15 years? ny2 The Fossil within 10 years was already a fuckin legend and changed the music game, in terms of popularity they compared her with the Beatles, the impact was so huge that even the Vatican was talking about her 24/7 + she was an ACTUAL stunning, young and sexy fashion icon, every girl was dressing like her, she shaped 80's fashion and it was clear. And just in 10 years, can't say the same for Miss Big Forehead ny2

they dont understand hay1 when you google 80s fashion Madonna shows up several times, people literally wanted to dress and look like her. That's not the same as rhihead's production team putting out some makeup under her name and some gullible kids buying it. Rihanna does not compare to her in any shape or form and the rhat nest is pressed about it. All they have are her inflated sales and instagram followers hay1

15 minutes ago, Urbi said:

i don't have a boat what are you talking about nicki1

pennywise-gif.gif?w=620&h=257&crop=1

22 minutes ago, Urbi said:

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but her name is the list nicki1 Even MJ is nicki1

22 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

they dont understand hay1 when you google 80s fashion Madonna shows up several times, people literally wanted to dress and look like her. That's not the same as rhihead's production team putting out some makeup under her name and some gullible kids buying it. Rihanna does not compare to her in any shape or form and the rhat nest is pressed about it. All they have are her inflated sales and instagram followers hay1

guillible kids? Her make up line is being praised for especially filling a gap for woman of color and is being rightfully praised for it. 

You guys are really mad a woman of color is successful 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

guillible kids? Her make up line is being praised for especially filling a gap for woman of color and is being rightfully praised for it. 

You guys are really mad a woman of color is successful 

This, I mean Janet, Mariah, Whitney, Rihanna, even Aretha sometimes rip4 

It’s like sis calm down, they only stan Beyoncé cause she cited her as a influence. So they love to pull that reciept like it’s got 30% off their next purchase.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.