Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

2 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

This, I mean Janet, Mariah, Whitney, Rihanna, even Aretha sometimes rip4 

It’s like sis calm down, they only stan Beyoncé cause she cited her as a influence. So they love to pull that reciept like it’s got 30% off their next purchase.

Christ fall8 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

guillible kids? Her make up line is being praised for especially filling a gap for woman of color and is being rightfully praised for it. 

You guys are really mad a woman of color is successful 

lmao please sit your ass down with your race baiting when you stan JUSTIN BIEBER. You aren't fooling anyone, stop making this out to be a race matter because it's not.

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

lmao please sit your ass down with your race baiting when you stan JUSTIN BIEBER. You aren't fooling anyone, stop making this out to be a race matter because it's not.

Leave it up to a Madonna Stan to deny obvious implications of racial bias. 

4 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Leave it up to a Madonna Stan to deny obvious implications of racial bias. 

soo first she's the top pop girl of the 21st century and bigger than Madonna. Now she suffers from racial bias.

hT1Wg3d.gif

Could it be maybe she just isn't as talented or big as her fans thinks she is?

2 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

soo first she's the top pop girl of the 21st century and bigger than Madonna. Now she suffers from racial bias.

hT1Wg3d.gif

Could it be maybe she just isn't as talented or big as her fans thinks she is?

So the same goes for Whitney, Mariah, Janet, and Aretha. All they all not as talented or as big as their stans think? And coincidentally the only people able to see through this “facade” are madonna Stan’s? Sis stop b4 u embarrass yourself. 

You can be anyone and suffer from racial bias, regardless of your power and impact katy1 Obama comes to mind, that woman in your gif comes to mind katy1 

15 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

So the same goes for Whitney, Mariah, Janet, and Aretha. All they all not as talented or as big as their stans think? And coincidentally the only people able to see through this “facade” are madonna Stan’s? Sis stop b4 u embarrass yourself. 

You can be anyone and suffer from racial bias, regardless of your power and impact katy1 Obama comes to mind, that woman in your gif comes to mind katy1 

Too bad we aren't talking about Oprah, Obama or any political powers brit5 This is the music and entertainment industry, the most politically correct and liberal industry that currently exist, it's also 2017 not the 60s-80s where those singers you mentioned came up from brit5 We live in a time where diversity and the beauty of women of color is pushed more than ever so once again sit down chi1 You sound like crazy beyhive claiming everything you disagree with or don't like is racism. We aren't calling Rhat out or her ratbase because we dislike women of color, it's because the rats have become the little monsters of stanbases and don't know when to behave. Also pretty much everyone here stans black artist, so crying racism wont get you out of a lashing ayumi1

16 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Too bad we aren't talking about Oprah, Obama or any political powers brit5 This is the music and entertainment industry, the most politically correct and liberal industry that currently exist, it's also 2017 not the 60s-80s where those singers you mentioned came up from brit5 We live in a time where diversity and the beauty of women of color is pushed more than ever so once again sit down chi1 You sound like crazy beyhive claiming everything you disagree with or don't like is racism. We aren't calling Rhat out or her ratbase because we dislike women of color, it's because the rats have become the little monsters of stanbases and don't know when to behave. Also pretty much everyone here stans black artist, so crying racism wont get you out of a lashing ayumi1

Listening to black artist = not racist?

Having black friends = not racist?

Voting Obama = not racist?

Sis stop lmfao2 Woman’s sexual freedom and right to their bodies is pushed more than ever now too. But women are still dragged all across the media for being sluts, being responsible for their sexual assaults, and being women in general. Progressiveness does not eliminate discrimination or bias lmfao2 

Mariah was a 90s artist 

And I’m not talking about people discrimination against those artists in the 60s. I’m talking about Madonna stand dragging, berating, and undermining many influential black artists NOW. Can you read? lmfao2 

Im not afraid of a little lashing sis, it’s a pop forum. And so far no one has lashed me

You sound like one of those closet racists, who thinks every mere mention of race ever “race-baiting”. Sit down lmfao2 

14 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Listening to black artist = not racist?

Having black friends = not racist?

Voting Obama = not racist?

Sis stop lmfao2 Woman’s sexual freedom and right to their bodies is pushed more than ever now too. But women are still dragged all across the media for being sluts, being responsible for their sexual assaults, and being women in general. Progressiveness does not eliminate discrimination or bias lmfao2 

Mariah was a 90s artist 

And I’m not talking about people discrimination against those artists in the 60s. I’m talking about Madonna stand dragging, berating, and undermining many influential black artists NOW. Can you read? lmfao2 

Im not afraid of a little lashing sis, it’s a pop forum. And so far no one has lashed me

You sound like one of those closet racists, who thinks every mere mention of race ever “race-baiting”. Sit down lmfao2 

Okay so what proof do you have that anyone here dislikes rihanna because she's black? hay1 

Because thats a big accusation to throw around, almost as big as false rape/sexual assault accusations which happen a lot these days too hay1

Which is why there is controversy behind women calling out sexual assault, people instantly disregard "innocent until proven guilty" and the man who was accused life is destroyed even if he didn't do it, yes sexism is indeed real and alive in today's society and it's a 2-way street hay1

The hundreds of random rape accusations towards all these male rappers/entertainers that coincidentally all happened within a short time period of eachother recently doesn't help either.brit5

Anyway yes the vile Madonna stans drag and berate all sorts of artist including white, middle eastern, black etc. jay1 Does that mean they hate whites and middle easterners too? Listen to yourself

Lastly i'm a "person of color" , i'm not a closet racist or racist i just use my brain jj2 Mentioning race where it's irrelevant is race baiting and thats what you are all doing in a desperate attempt to protect rhihead from criticism.

1 minute ago, ShutUpRae said:

Okay so what proof do you have that anyone here dislikes rihanna because she's black? hay1 

Because thats a big accusation to throw around, almost as big as false rape/sexual assault accusations which happen a lot these days too hay1

Which is why there is controversy behind women calling out sexual assault, people instantly disregard "innocent until proven guilty" and the man who was accused life is destroyed even if he didn't do it, yes sexism is indeed real and alive in today's society and it's a 2-way street hay1

The hundreds of random rape accusations towards all these male rappers/entertainers that coincidentally all happened within a short time period of eachother doesn't help either.brit5

Anyway yes the vile Madonna stans drag and berate all sorts of artist including white, middle eastern, black etc. jay1 Does that mean they hate whites and middle easterners too? Listen to yourself

Lastly i'm a "person of color" , i'm not a closet racist or racist i just use my brain jj2 Mentioning race where it's irrelevant is race baiting and thats what you are all doing in a desperate attempt to protect rhihead from criticism.

The constant dragging of Rihanna, Mariah, and Janet. Years after fueds have ended, almost all drags and attacks are centered towards black artists. You can’t deny that, the constant undermining of black artists success in any thread, where Madonna wasn’t mentioned. But it’s always Madonna stans that are first to post. The need to put Europe as he most important region in terms of sales, and disregard al African markets. And use them as jokes. Only showing support for black artist who cite madonna as influence. Denying Mariah’s biraciality. Do you need to here someone call you something to know their racist, sis? hay1

Others artists are never nearly dragged as much, except Gaga. And they always drag Gaga’s ethnic nose

Being a person of color does not make you any less racist sis jj2 Bringing up race is not race-baiting. Just because there is no more slaves, doesn’t mean racism is over. It is still prevalent to today’s time. And deserves to be brought up anywhere, where there is injustice. 

This thread has been going on for days, if I wanted protect Rihanna from criticism I would have posted earlier jj2 

20 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

The constant dragging of Rihanna, Mariah, and Janet. Years after fueds have ended, almost all drags and attacks are centered towards black artists. You can’t deny that, the constant undermining of black artists success in any thread, where Madonna wasn’t mentioned. But it’s always Madonna stans that are first to post. The need to put Europe as he most important region in terms of sales, and disregard al African markets. And use them as jokes. Only showing support for black artist who cite madonna as influence. Denying Mariah’s biraciality. Do you need to here someone call you something to know their racist, sis? hay1

Others artists are never nearly dragged as much, except Gaga. And they always drag Gaga’s ethnic nose

Being a person of color does not make you any less racist sis jj2 Bringing up race is not race-baiting. Just because there is no more slaves, doesn’t mean racism is over. It is still prevalent to today’s time. And deserves to be brought up anywhere, where there is injustice. 

This thread has been going on for days, if I wanted protect Rihanna from criticism I would have posted earlier jj2 

Racism is definitely alive and prevalent but not in this discussion tho jj2 

Firstly Mariah and Janet are attacked by Madge fans because of feuds from years back, its stupid and old but it has nothing to do with their color since once again they attack Gaga alot too and sometimes even Britney.

For the longest i was one of the only madonna fans here that disliked rihanna and her childish stans until rhat nest started getting brave and attacking several other

other female artist and fanbases constantly. Much of fotp's beyhive, madonna fanbase and brit army dislikes them now too jj2 So how can you complain about rihanna or her fans being berated or attacked when they're usually the ones that start it in the first place? For years they've always acted like Rhat is superior to every other popgirl. They brought this mess on themselves and as you can see from this thread they can't accept that hay1 So you can't even say madonna fans are being racially biased and attacking rhats because rihanna is black. 

As for mariah's biraciality there are only a couple people here i know of that say that and they aren't all madonna fans hay1

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Racism is definitely alive and prevalent but not in this discussion tho jj2 

Firstly Mariah and Janet are attacked by Madge fans because of feuds from years back, its stupid and old but it has nothing to do with their color since once again they attack Gaga alot too and sometimes even Britney.

For the longest i was one of the only madonna fans here that disliked rihanna and her childish stans until rhat nest started getting brave and attacking several other

other female artist and fanbases constantly. Much of fotp's beyhive, madonna fanbase and brit army dislikes them now too jj2 So how can you complain about rihanna or her fans being berated or attacked when they're usually the ones that start it in the first place? For years they've always acted like Rhat is superior to every other popgirl. They brought this mess on themselves and as you can see from this thread they can't accept that hay1 So you can't even say madonna fans are being racially biased and attacking rhats because rihanna is black. 

As for mariah's biraciality there are only a couple people here i know of that say that and they aren't all madonna fans hay1

So you blame for victim and not the culprit. This conversation is over, you’ve shown your true colors. Rihanna remains superior, and that statement does not undermine any of Madonna accomplishments whatsoever. So there is no reason to drag. 

4 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

So you blame for victim and not the culprit. This conversation is over, you’ve shown your true colors. Rihanna remains superior, and that statement does not undermine any of Madonna accomplishments whatsoever. So there is no reason to drag. 

thats not what i was saying but off you go i guess

3 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

You say the victims of the attack, Rihanna stans, bring it upon themselves. You don’t hold the culprit, Madonna stans, responsible for their actions.

They aren't victims, they are the culprits. How hard is it to understand? dead4

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.