Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Bigger future legend: Gaga vs Rihanna vs Katy vs Taylor

Just now, LaToya Jackson said:

Well I’m not trying to get you banned lol.

HONEY!  even if you tried, you don't have the power to do that and you know it. maybe in your lil head you think you're a mod or sth, but in reality, you're just delusional.

Cut the bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Are we surprised ?

not in the slightest. I will pray for ha. 

There is something I need to say in regards to this thread though.

Rihanna WILL overtake Madonna. It’s inevitable. She has the universal support and she has been consistently successful since the beginning. Madonna had periods like that but she also had periods of unpopularity or extreme controversy.

I think the ratio will shift again once Madonna dies. That’s when she’ll snatch everyone and that’s just a fucking fact.

Does Rihanna overtaking Madonna in terms of sales mean she’ll have the same legacy of cultural impact? Probably not, so @Angelus, @Jjang and @ShutUpRae can chill. She’s the closet we’ll get to a new Madonna in terms of success and impact on fashion, not really music (yet). I don’t get why yall are throwing tantrums. Yall should be glad it’s Rih who is more or less down to earth and not Gaga or Hitlor.

2 minutes ago, BEAUX said:

HONEY!  even if you tried, you don't have the power to do that and you know it. maybe in your lil head you think you're a mod or sth, but in reality, you're just delusional.

Cut the bullshit. 

not in the slightest. I will pray for ha. 

I only reported something that broke the rules. That’s it.

You should cut the bullshit and stop throwing me under the bus as part of your image cleaning phase.

20 hours ago, Jjang said:

She’s selling 7-10m records an era, so she needs at least 8-10 more hit eras, given the fact that her last 2 records were 4 years apart I doubt it. 

I don’t mind it if she does anyway, Madonna still sold 200m more albums. Lol. 

I don't have a problem with Rihanna, I like her but if you don't count the free streaming her sales are way lower wat1

13 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

I only reported something that broke the rules. That’s it.

You should cut the bullshit and stop throwing me under the bus as part of your image cleaning phase.

RE-Read that shit again, and you will know you have a serious problem up there! it's called hypocrisy!  you didn't have to be bitter and report anything; mods rarely read anything and only reports lead them to posts that can be warned,  you did it to me and this is the definition of betrayal, obviously if you were given the power you'd hurt others just so you can appear as if you care about not breaking the rules or wtv, so you have no room to bullshit here, buy a diaper. 
You didn't have to do it, but wtv. i'm clean rn and everything expire after like a month so ok sweetheart? do u want a trophy now? 

you do not exist to me anymore, i don't even wanna go back and forth with you, that's it! 

59 minutes ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Rihanna WILL overtake Madonna. It’s inevitable. She has the universal support and she has been consistently successful since the beginning. Madonna had periods like that but she also had periods of unpopularity or extreme controversy.

I think the ratio will shift again once Madonna dies. That’s when she’ll snatch everyone and that’s just a fucking fact.

Does Rihanna overtaking Madonna in terms of sales mean she’ll have the same legacy of cultural impact? Probably not, so @Angelus, @Jjang and @ShutUpRae can chill. She’s the closet we’ll get to a new Madonna in terms of success and impact on fashion, not really music (yet). I don’t get why yall are throwing tantrums. Yall should be glad it’s Rih who is more or less down to earth and not Gaga or Hitlor.

tumblr_meryuoi3qP1r3ty02o1_500.gif

13 hours ago, Gilly said:

Gaga cause she has more iconic moments than rihanna, taylor, or katy. Iconic moments are what builds a legacy, not mainstream success. In 20 years, no one is going to care who was "bigger" or "had the most hits" in the 2010s. They are going to remember SPECIFIC iconic moments that are linked to the artist.

for example, when you mention someone who is an ACTUAL iconic legend like Michael Jackson, you automatically start to think of the moonwalk, billie jean, the glove, thriller, etc because they were ICONIC MOMENTS that were able to live on from generation to generation. 

on the other hand, you have hugely successful acts like celine who has like no iconic moments outside of the titanic song, so literally, that's what the GP remembers her for. In fact, most of the new generation dont even know her cause she lacks iconic moments. 

but Rihanna has some iconic moments and videos too and of course memorable songs cry7 the female MJ

2 hours ago, Devil Pray said:

I don't have a problem with Rihanna, I like her but if you don't count the free streaming her sales are way lower wat1

huh no one was counting streams here, but i'm glad that you're impressed by her sales

says a lot

19 hours ago, Onyx said:

I'm sure Rihanna will have the musical catalogue required to be considered as a legend but she doesn't have the legend persona unlike MJ, Madonna and other pop music legends rih5 I could see Gaga becoming one but unfortunately she started declining. Taylor, Katy (and Rih) will always be seen as icons imo. 

Rihanna doesn't have the legend persona???? even though 75% of the reason people love rihanna............. is cuz of her persona 

2 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

wait this is actually a tea

ThisCharmingIndianjackal.gif

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.