Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Why are there so many Lana stans

Idk she is overrated and her music and vocals are mediocre. She makes music for those pseudo-intellectual cunts who think she’s really pushing boundaries and being artistic when she released songs like National Anthem and Born to die. 

Yawna del Rey is the worst thing to happen to music since Hillary Duff left the scene, and that’s t

3 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Idk she is overrated and her music and vocals are mediocre. She makes music for those pseudo-intellectual cunts who think she’s really pushing boundaries and being artistic when she released songs like National Anthem and Born to die. 

Yawna del Rey is the worst thing to happen to music since Hillary Duff left the scene, and that’s t

It's Hilary Duff btw 

4 minutes ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Imagine actually believing this 

1 hour ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

Don't drag her biggest stan on FOTP like that, sis fall4 

21 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

I don't think any fan of her said she's pushing boundaries, she's just doing what she likes. As for the 'pseudo-intellectua' thing, seems you have some insecurities julia1

1 hour ago, Devil Pray said:

I don't think any fan of her said she's pushing boundaries, she's just doing what she likes. As for the 'pseudo-intellectua' thing, seems you have some insecurities julia1

I mean your grasping at straws, but there’s none in front of you. My point still remains true julia1 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.