Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Why are there so many Lana stans

On 27/10/2017 at 0:06 AM, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

In the post sis katy1 She’s one of the most basic and boring artists out there, but y’all be wetting your panties at how emotional and artistic the “National Anthem” music video is. 

Basic artist when she's the only one out of all the FOTP faves who doesn't follow trends or care about the charts and her sound and music style is clearly different? katy1

You can recognize her songs just by reading the lyrics, she has her own unique writing style katy1

On 26 October 2017 at 10:06 PM, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

In the post sis katy1 She’s one of the most basic and boring artists out there, but y’all be wetting your panties at how emotional and artistic the “National Anthem” music video is. 

Sis nobody's spoken of the National Anthem video since 2013 orangu1 Why are you using that as your main example?

27 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I played Bored to Death in the car and almost crashed because I almost fell asleep

You liked it so much that you almost did a remake of the video, at the end she had a car accident too oprah10

You are meant to be a Lana stan, accept your fate oprah10

22 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

So glad this isn't true any more jj2 

And the pseudo-troll who was dragging her, ended being the basic and boring one with his desperate threads. tay3

4 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

And the pseudo-troll who was dragging her, ended being the basic and boring one with his desperate threads. tay3

tay9 When you stan someone who has a tonne of songs that sound identical, you have no place to comment @I- @Ursula Dreamfantasybreaker 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.