Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest Dance with You

"Sleazy" sold to another artist?

Keha.jpg

T.I.-Akoo-featured1-300x169.jpg

Now that he’s free from behind bars, T.I. is on a mission to takeover the radio by jumping on anyone and everyone’s hit song. XXLMag.com just got off the phone with the King of the South who revealed some of the all-star collabos he has in the works.

First up is the remix to pop singer Ke$ha’s Benny Blanco-produced club banger, “Sleazy.” Tip tells XXL that he’s not the only rapper on the song. The track will also feature fellow rap superstars Andre 3000, Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa.

When asked who has the best verse, the ATLien confidently replied, “I haven’t heard anybody but mine [but] I’m gonna put my money on mine.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/10/t-i-andre-300-lil-wayne-wiz-khalifa-record-kesha-remix/

Tbh im hoping that it's a sample of the song, as opposed to a remix/feature. Like how Beyonce sampled Run The World but put new verses but kept the backing and crap. But, they better do it much better than that.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.