Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Who has aged better?

Whose music has aged better ?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Whose music has aged better ?

• Madonna
    • Mariah Carey
    • Janet Jackson

9 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Its not all i care about; its the fact she has NO talent is where im coming from sis jj2

I mean, she literally came up with a few of Pop's most iconic melodies. She writes full songs in 10 minutes, how is she untalented kylie2 Just because she doesn't constantly riff and go ooo eee o yaa howowo ow aa aaaah! every 5 seconds like Mariah cancel's her voice / music's merit ? kylie2

A song she wrote all by herself :

1 minute ago, Devil Pray said:

Define talent jj2 Not having Mariah's vocals makes everyone else untalented? jj2 And I'm not talking just about voice here jj2

You dont have to have MARIAH's vocals to have talent jj2 You just need a good voice, one that Madonna does not posses jj2 Or you could be a good dancerjj2

Or a good entertainer. Janet has both. However madge can put a show ill give you that lj1

3 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

You dont have to have MARIAH's vocals to have talent jj2 You just need a good voice, one that Madonna does not posses jj2 Or you could be a good dancerjj2

Or a good entertainer. Janet has both. However madge can put a show ill give you that lj1

You're literally insane if you think Madonna's not a good dancer / entertainer. kylie2

She was literally a pro dancer before becoming a Pop star / attempting Pop choreos 

She's a better performer than Janet and her brother, sorry. brit0

Just now, Jjang said:

You're literally insane if you think Madonna's not a good dancer / entertainer. kylie2

She was literally a pro dancer before becoming a pop star / attempting Pop choreos 

I did say she was an exemplar performer wendy4 Did you not read my post correctly?

16 minutes ago, *MOONFLOWER* said:

Madonna is a professional dancer jj2

Just now, *MOONFLOWER* said:

So is Janet jj2 and a better one jj2

I don't care about Janet jj2 I'm just making it clear that Madonna isn't untalented as people call her for no reason jj2

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

I mean, she literally came up with a few of Pop's most iconic melodies. She writes full songs in 10 minutes, how is she untalented kylie2 Just because she doesn't constantly riff and go ooo eee o yaa howowo ow aa aaaah! every 5 seconds like Mariah cancel's her voice / music's merit ? kylie2

A song she wrote all by herself :

She sounds like shit, and the lyrics are basic. Why are you dragging her like that dead4 

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

she sounds really good but okay go off ig

Sis no she does not, you need to stop. She sounds barely average, her tone is one of the worst in the industry. Literally any of the songs she’s made, I could imagine Miranda Cosgrove singing better.

Okay, so I need to spill some tea on Janet. She‘s extremely overrated as a singer. She barely sings live on her tours and if she‘s actually singing, her voice is on volume 1 and barely audible. She has a very thin voice, Selena Gomez can do better belting than her.

M may not have the strongest voice, technically but just like Rihanna, she has a rather emotive voice and can sing softly but also belt. She puts lots of emotion into her singing and she has been singing live for her entire career.

22 hours ago, LaToya Jackson said:

Bitch, have you even listened to Mariah’s discography?

Her first three or four albums? Stuff that was released almost 10 years after Madonna’s 80s material? dead4 

Mariah either has artificially-sounding, cheesy RnB/Soul ballads OR New Jack Swing “shoo-bee-doo-bee-doo-[removed]-bop” songs. Whatever came after that is also incredibly dated 00s RnB music.

Janet is similar.

Madonna’s catalogue is the most diverse out of the three and everything that came out after Bedtime Stories is quite honestly timeless, except for MDNA and maybe Hard Candy.

Not FOTP censoring doo-[removed] orangu1 

21 hours ago, BEAUX said:

Music: ..."DTM" is kinda fresh , cuz it's country and country really didn't progress that much (and this is an important point you should get in your head!!!!!",  50:50

This is what I thought of when someone in the thread said Music was still fresh orangu1 

As for American Life sounding fresh, sis dead7 Died On Arrival and Hollywooden especially are 2 of her most generic songs ever, and that's with competition from the likes of Fall Down The Charts

4 hours ago, Warrior said:

Mariah if we're talking looks

She has her bad days tho dead4 

We were talking about music though.... dead4 

1 hour ago, Dash My Wig said:

Not FOTP censoring doo-[removed] orangu1 

jj4 What the fuck?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.